The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jfc she's one rude article. "If you cannot afford the price don't message me". It really is all about the money for her. No class or elegance whatsoever
Yeah the wording she uses .... I dont even know where to start.

Reactions: 2
The sheer arrogance of her. “If you cannot afford the price”????? Many people can afford the price but might not wish to pay it (as the pony isn’t worth that). She could have said “the price is non negotiable so please do not message with any lower offers”.

I think we can all see Mya hasn’t outgrown the pony, isn’t Pedro the same size?! Basically the pony threw in a couple of stops and Dimbo is looking rid of her. Push Button Pedro is the flavour of the month and Dimbo smells success with him for Mya. Cloud just doesn’t cut it now. Good luck getting that price for her Dimbo. Trying to make £10k profit? For what?! She hasn’t exactly won a lot. Yes, she’s a dependable pony but £10k more?!

Also, she has referred to herself countless times as The Sculpted Vegan but when she gets called out it’s now the company that’s called that?! Okey dokey Dimbo. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sheer arrogance of her. “If you cannot afford the price”????? Many people can afford the price but might not wish to pay it (as the pony isn’t worth that). She could have said “the price is non negotiable so please do not message with any lower offers”.

I think we can all see Mya hasn’t outgrown the pony, isn’t Pedro the same size?! Basically the pony threw in a couple of stops and Dimbo is looking rid of her. Push Button Pedro is the flavour of the month and Dimbo smells success with him for Mya. Cloud just doesn’t cut it now. Good luck getting that price for her Dimbo. Trying to make £10k profit? For what?! She hasn’t exactly won a lot. Yes, she’s a dependable pony but £10k more?!

Also, she has referred to herself countless times as The Sculpted Vegan but when she gets called out it’s now the company that’s called that?! Okey dokey Dimbo. 😉
How the af is a COMPANY vegan - she can’t even make it make sense when she tries to talk her way out of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just read the ad for the pony. I’m speechless but I’ve put together some highlights for you all.

She says they finished 5th at Lisgarvan but adds a note to say that Mya jumped the wrong course and was eliminated. SO SHE DIDN’T FINISH 5TH! That’s a lie, she was eliminated. She’s still at this “she would have finished 5th if she hadn’t been eliminated” tit!!!!

“I can safely say that this pony will never refuse”. She retired two weekends ago for 2 refusals at the second bloody fence. Another lie!!!

At the last 2 internationals they made the decision to withdraw?! No Dimbo, at the last one, the pony retired on the xc for two refusals.

“Management of the pony and safety of the rider is always of the utmost importance in our yard”. Sorry what???? From the woman who constantly rode Peter when he clearly wasn’t right and constantly rides at home with no hat. She has also posted videos of her daughter riding the pony to the field with no hat, no saddle and just a head collar. This woman is a compulsive liar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She cant keep up with her lies - and as she is selling the pony to the eventing communtiy .. what are they all blind and deaf? Have they not seen or heard what actually happened - you do know Kim they are talking about you!

Reactions: 4
She cant keep up with her lies - and as she is selling the pony to the eventing communtiy .. what are they all blind and deaf? Have they not seen or heard what actually happened - you do know Kim they are talking about you!
Exactly and the things they are saying about her aren’t favourable! They know the pony refused so to say “I can safely say this pony will never refuse” is a blatant lie!

I’ve just read the ad for the pony. I’m speechless but I’ve put together some highlights for you all.

She says they finished 5th at Lisgarvan but adds a note to say that Mya jumped the wrong course and was eliminated. SO SHE DIDN’T FINISH 5TH! That’s a lie, she was eliminated. She’s still at this “she would have finished 5th if she hadn’t been eliminated” tit!!!!

“I can safely say that this pony will never refuse”. She retired two weekends ago for 2 refusals at the second bloody fence. Another lie!!!

At the last 2 internationals they made the decision to withdraw?! No Dimbo, at the last one, the pony retired on the xc for two refusals.

“Management of the pony and safety of the rider is always of the utmost importance in our yard”. Sorry what???? From the woman who constantly rode Peter when he clearly wasn’t right and constantly rides at home with no hat. She has also posted videos of her daughter riding the pony to the field with no hat, no saddle and just a head collar. This woman is a compulsive liar.
A potential buyer will look at the horse's record and will realize right away she is lying.

Reactions: 3

Who would put a placing that does not exist. Why would Smith brothers or any of the trainers not say something to her? What a complete liar. Nobody lists a horse with made up placings.

👀 🍿 👀...she's getting more shite pumped into her face
Baffling as its the body that needs urgent attention #thesculptedchunk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👀 🍿 👀...she's getting more shite pumped into her face
Baffling as its the body that needs urgent attention #thesculptedchunk
I was thinking the same 😬 The amount of stuff she’s having done is insane- they must just see her coming and chuckle to themselves how much will we convince her to do / how much money will we make off this …
She is such a gullible twit. She must be incredibly unhappy with her whole face and body - to be only 45 and as soft as she is for a ‘bodybuilder’ … so instead of putting the work in to her diet she’s just going mad for the injectables … pass the popcorn for this is going to get scary 😧

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same 😬 The amount of stuff she’s having done is insane- they must just see her coming and chuckle to themselves how much will we convince her to do / how much money will we make off this …
She is such a gullible twit. She must be incredibly unhappy with her whole face and body - to be only 45 and as soft as she is for a ‘bodybuilder’ … so instead of putting the work in to her diet she’s just going mad for the injectables … pass the popcorn for this is going to get scary 😧
Her and Laura need to stop and get therapy.

Hey Kimmy….what makes your company a ‘bodybuilding company?’ I’ve never viewed it as that ever. Why do you?

So question….
Is the Kimbo circus not going to Badminton this year with her good friend? And what about Balmoral is that not happening either? Alls very quiet on the bragging front!!! Hold onto ur hats tho for I’m sure she will tell us all laters 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So question….
Is the Kimbo circus not going to Badminton this year with her good friend? And what about Balmoral is that not happening either? Alls very quiet on the bragging front!!! Hold onto ur hats tho for I’m sure she will tell us all laters 🤪
Did you see the list of NI competitors ? They have years and years and years of experience. Yet she somehow thinks she going in a few years ?

• Haha
So question….
Didn’t she say after last year she was never going back to Balmoral? She hated it so much as she had to hang around all day. Clearly the organisers didn’t know who she was or that she used to be “semi professional” 😉

• Haha