The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know a lot of what these folk do I just find really amusing but I’m afraid I’m not on board with this…. Who has a lesson on a new pony less than 24 hours after it has arrived in a brand new place with new people?? Like really?? But I must say listening to Mark at least there is some semblance of intelligence!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I knew we would get pics of it being ridden asap. The poor thing has travelled from England - give it a few days ffs.

Reactions: 2
It must be an overheight Connie for Maya to look ok size wise if she's 5'8. I'm 5'6 and I ride a 14.2ish Connie and I'm tall on him!

wow she is so crass.
Jesus duck!! But yeah poor Kim - had a sad morning - but hey her skin is looking well and she's all cheered up. Fab!!
Note - is that your skin Kim Busby - that's a filter surely?? . And to be fair not a great one.
This reminds me - pop hair dye on the shopping list.
1718902720027.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget she had a nice lunch too, she’s a different breed.

Attends a funeral of someone much too young, in her words, but can’t help but announce she’s had a great afternoon on the piss and her plastic face looks amazing. Ugly on the inside and out.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept, she’s so tone deaf and will literally use anything to make it about her and turn it into a reason to throw booze down her neck. bleeping horrible woman!

Also looking this pic, what’s next, a hair transplant?
She’s vile! Then she had a lovely lunch - oh feck off!! She lacks compassion, empathy, decency, intelligence, integrity and common sense!
---
All those greys look the same size to me😂 but def Kim keep the £60k pony that you CANT sell for the hired help to ping about on! She has ruined Peter and Cloud and as she said earlier she doesn’t have stable space for them all - soooooo place your bets which pony is the next out??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.
So if he doesn’t have a job, how is he paying for his accommodation? I assume he has no friends, so can’t be staying with anyone and if he does have a job, given that he has zero education and qualifications, it won’t be well paid. The realisation is dawning on these kids that their parents have absolutely fu£ked them over by depriving them of an education. Top parenting Dimbo and Ryan, top job.
Edited to add, isn’t this Kai who was supposedly working for Dimbo?! So I’m assuming if he isn’t contacting them, he isn’t working there anymore?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What? Holy tit that's crazy.
He has to be living in his granny's spare room as no way could he afford to live elsewhere. He has no means of paying for himself and no way to earn money given his lack of schooling

Reactions: 4