The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m confused…she didn’t even speak to him on his birthday? That suggests he left before he was 16? He’s wiped his hands of her by the sounds of it. There is nothing normal about that. I don’t know anybody that’s done that. She’s trying to spin it as independence and standing on his own two feet but he wants nothing to do with her.
The Queen of spin…#narcissist!
But I’m genuinely very sad about this for her. I just hope she sees the error of her ways, otherwise the other children will leave her soon too.
She has ‘lost the run of herself’ ( as we say in N.I) the Marbella club, Rolex, LV , Chanel …seem to give her the validation of success in life. Personally, I would trade all my wealth for the happiness of my children, something she is clearly not prepared to do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Queen of spin…#narcissist!
But I’m genuinely very sad about this for her. I just hope she sees the error of her ways, otherwise the other children will leave her soon too.
She has ‘lost the run of herself’ ( as we say in N.I) the Marbella club, Rolex, LV , Chanel …seem to give her the validation of success in life. Personally, I would trade all my wealth for the happiness of my children, something she is clearly not prepared to do
I haven’t an ounce of sympathy for her. I reserve my sympathy for her kids. She has robbed them of an education, the opportunity to gain qualifications, the ability to choose any career they wanted, the opportunity to make friends & all the experiences that come with being at school.
As you say, designer goods and holidays are not the measure of success. The fact one of her kids can’t be in the same room as her and wants no contact points to epic failure, not success. There’s a reason why she is never happy with her face, why she drinks like a fish, the constant need to spend money on designer goods, the need to appear rich, the need to impress people points to an intensely unhappy person. She’s done this to herself. Those poor kids, especially the one who has had to remove himself.

• Heart
So I’m confused…she didn’t even speak to him on his birthday? That suggests he left before he was 16? He’s wiped his hands of her by the sounds of it. There is nothing normal about that. I don’t know anybody that’s done that. She’s trying to spin it as independence and standing on his own two feet but he wants nothing to do with her.
Yeah she said that it was recently his birthday and could not talk to him. Which kid was supposed to go visit the ice man for his birthday?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t an ounce of sympathy for her. I reserve my sympathy for her kids. She has robbed them of an education, the opportunity to gain qualifications, the ability to choose any career they wanted, the opportunity to make friends & all the experiences that come with being at school.
As you say, designer goods and holidays are not the measure of success. The fact one of her kids can’t be in the same room as her and wants no contact points to epic failure, not success. There’s a reason why she is never happy with her face, why she drinks like a fish, the constant need to spend money on designer goods, the need to appear rich, the need to impress people points to an intensely unhappy person. She’s done this to herself. Those poor kids, especially the one who has had to remove himself.
This.

She's clearly a very unhappy and insecure person. Obsessed with drink, spending money, boasting and instagram. It's tragic and I pity her children so much.

Those other children will quietly be planning their own escape no doubt - except for poor Jack, definitely a child with special needs - of all of them her neglect and lack of help for him is the cruelest of all 🙁

Wonder how long he was planning and praying for the day he could get away from her. Somebody must be helping him though….other family member etc. There’s more to this story.

Reactions: 4
Wonder how long he was planning and praying for the day he could get away from her. Somebody must be helping him though….other family member etc. There’s more to this story.
A real possibility he’s gone to Australia with the grandparents? He would have dual citizenship with the father etc no?

Reactions: 1
And he didn’t go to d Spain ? Or at least in any pictures. She usually makes a big production when they visit. But not this time.

And he didn’t go to d Spain ? Or at least in any pictures. She usually makes a big production when they visit. But not this time.
He has never liked being in her photos - she did mention that once - I dont blame him - no teen wants to have selfies with their ma posted for all to see. He seems sensible in wanting privacy. But yeah - probably didn't go at all.

Correct me if I’m wrong but does this kid not look way too tall for this pony???
If she’s still growing, which she most likely is, this pony won’t last her long but they will probably have broken him before that. Just like Peter and Cloud. I assume the people who sold her the pony are now following her account and are most likely wondering what the hell they have done to their beloved pony. Just makes a mockery of the whole “Maya has outgrown Cloud” reason for sale. Bull 💩. So he arrived this week, had a dressage lesson and out showjumping today. 🤦‍♀️

If she’s still growing, which she most likely is, this pony won’t last her long but they will probably have broken him before that. Just like Peter and Cloud. I assume the people who sold her the pony are now following her account and are most likely wondering what the hell they have done to their beloved pony. Just makes a mockery of the whole “Maya has outgrown Cloud” reason for sale. Bull 💩. So he arrived this week, had a dressage lesson and out showjumping today. 🤦‍♀️
Nothing like what Mark Robinson told them to take it easy and get to k ow one another out today jumping 1.10 😳

I still do not get how this podcast host can admire her when she basically admits she an alcoholic ( he is a recovering alchohlic). She says she buys followers to induce trust. She goes on to say her son has not only moved out at 16 but wants no contact. She then thanks him for distracting her so she can talk about herself, which she admits she loves to do. The host then goes on to say how wonderful and successful she is, but almost very comment is about how inspiring they both are. One person makes a joke about her being a billiionare, which of course she can not resist. But how sad that nobody sees how sad and truly unsuccessful her life is. I truly do not get it. Sad comment on our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still do not get how this podcast host can admire her when she basically admits she an alcoholic ( he is a recovering alchohlic). She says she buys followers to induce trust. She goes on to say her son has not only moved out at 16 but wants no contact. She then thanks him for distracting her so she can talk about herself, which she admits she loves to do. The host then goes on to say how wonderful and successful she is, but almost very comment is about how inspiring they both are. One person makes a joke about her being a billiionare, which of course she can not resist. But how sad that nobody sees how sad and truly unsuccessful her life is. I truly do not get it. Sad comment on our society.
I listened to a bit of it, couldn’t stand much. I’m not sure that guy is the full shilling. He’s a recovering alcoholic as you say and she’s banging on about how she copes because of alcohol and stops after 2 glasses and never overdoes it. That’s a blatant lie.
He’s supposedly religious but he sure does curse a lot. From what I see he just blew smoke up her ass and she was loving every minute of it, she does love the sound of her own voice and to talk about herself.
I’m still not over the fact that she announced on a podcast how much she had evidently failed as a parent as Kai has moved out. That’s one thing but the fact he wants zero contact with any of them is very, very telling. That poor kid. I do hope he’s ok because his parents have massively failed him. He will realise this even more as he’s now at the age when so many doors are closed to him because he has no education. She is a massive failure as a parent but she’s delighted because she has designer handbags and shoes. Vile woman.

• Heart
I listened to a bit of it, couldn’t stand much. I’m not sure that guy is the full shilling. He’s a recovering alcoholic as you say and she’s banging on about how she copes because of alcohol and stops after 2 glasses and never overdoes it. That’s a blatant lie.
He’s supposedly religious but he sure does curse a lot. From what I see he just blew smoke up her ass and she was loving every minute of it, she does love the sound of her own voice and to talk about herself.
I’m still not over the fact that she announced on a podcast how much she had evidently failed as a parent as Kai has moved out. That’s one thing but the fact he wants zero contact with any of them is very, very telling. That poor kid. I do hope he’s ok because his parents have massively failed him. He will realise this even more as he’s now at the age when so many doors are closed to him because he has no education. She is a massive failure as a parent but she’s delighted because she has designer handbags and shoes. Vile woman.
That is so so sad. I cant imagine my kids wanting to leave the house at that age. God love him.
Her stories are becoming unbearable to watch, constantly eye f-ing the camera as she takes a sip of champagne 🍾..only the finest for her will do, whilst the house falls apart around her.
Surely she realised she hasn't made it yet when her and Ryan when to Phils house for dinner.
How can her fitness followers aspire to that? It's all just scam after scam.

A follow up story on the family sharing a giant bed together and radically unschooling their kids would be a giggle. Not quite the success story she’d hoped it would be. Your own flesh and blood doesn’t want to see you, even on special occasions.

A follow up story on the family sharing a giant bed together and radically unschooling their kids would be a giggle. Not quite the success story she’d hoped it would be. Your own flesh and blood doesn’t want to see you, even on special occasions.
Wouldn’t it just. I googled that attention seeking article Dimbo did about them all sharing a bed. I have attached her own words. Oh dear.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3