The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.
It just occurred to me that he didn’t appear in any of the family photos on their holiday recently. Seems like he’s a sensible lad. She has absolutely fu£ked her kids over. No education, no discipline, no structure, no future. I totally understand why this kid feels lost and is most likely livid with his parents.

Reactions: 4
It probably doesn't feel great for the other kids that one of them is having so much money and time spent on their hobby while the others are just left to their own devices.

Reactions: 6
It just occurred to me that he didn’t appear in any of the family photos on their holiday recently. Seems like he’s a sensible lad. She has absolutely fu£ked her kids over. No education, no discipline, no structure, no future. I totally understand why this kid feels lost and is most likely livid with his parents.
Kai is over 18. She did that weird surprise party. Must be Corey. How do you know he moved out ?
---
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.
Was this revealed in her epic interview?

Reactions: 1
Kai is over 18. She did that weird surprise party. Must be Corey. How do you know he moved out ?
---

Was this revealed in her epic interview?
No, it’s Corey who is the eldest (over 18) as she posted a while ago about him passing his test and buying him a car. Corey was the one she had the weird surprise party for with his gaming “friends”.
Kai is the next boy and Jack the youngest boy.

No, it’s Corey who is the eldest (over 18) as she posted a while ago about him passing his test and buying him a car. Corey was the one she had the weird surprise party for with his gaming “friends”.
She definitely said it was the boy who just turned 16 - he announced just before his 16th birthday that he wanted to move out and stand on his own two feet without any financial help. He doesn't want any communication with any of the family or anyone to interfere with him for a couple of years. But this is the boy that decided he wanted to go to school, and then dropped out after one term. He then wanted to be a chef, before turning into an IT / AI genius that was going to do great things for the business. So - we'll see how long this lasts. And yes it was at the very end of the podcast.

• Wow
  • Haha
She definitely said it was the boy who just turned 16 - he announced just before his 16th birthday that he wanted to move out and stand on his own two feet without any financial help. He doesn't want any communication with any of the family or anyone to interfere with him for a couple of years. But this is the boy that decided he wanted to go to school, and then dropped out after one term. He then wanted to be a chef, before turning into an IT / AI genius that was going to do great things for the business. So - we'll see how long this lasts. And yes it was at the very end of the podcast.
I can’t believe you would announce on a podcast that you had failed so spectacularly as a parent. So much so that he doesn’t want any communication with his family. I understand the wanting to move out bit but the no contact is odd. Not quite sure how he will actually be funding this and if it’s with money he was given by family or something similar, he’s going to learn quickly that it runs out.

Reactions: 8
Aw that’s so sad. My eldest is 16 and I can’t imagine him ever wanting to spend a day where he doesn’t communicate with his family. Wtf. Kim we’ve warned you for years, your priorities are all wrong. You care more about the perception of being a good mum than actually being one.

Reactions: 8
ah I only listened to a few bits. She was trying to convince the host that her drinking is fine. She mentioned Jack saying he 12 and games. She said her favorite phrase is your probably right. I do not think I have heard her say that. At least in the states a 16 year old is not deemed old enough to be on their own, unless he is with family. To move out is one thing, but no communication even with siblings? Something bad happened.
---
I can’t believe you would announce on a podcast that you had failed so spectacularly as a parent. So much so that he doesn’t want any communication with his family. I understand the wanting to move out bit but the no contact is odd. Not quite sure how he will actually be funding this and if it’s with money he was given by family or something similar, he’s going to learn quickly that it runs out.
and she announces that on a podcast that talks about her being so successful? She also admitted to buying followers as a stragegic business plan to invoke trust.

Side note there is an article about Maya in a horse magazine. It states she is homeschooled. They seem to have realized that sounds better than radical unschooling.
---
Sounds like Jack games all day now as well. Wonder what the 18 + year old does all day now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Poor fella has obvs been thinking of getting out for a while - he knew he had to wait til 16 to legally do it. So no shock it being at his birthday.
As of asking to go to school then dropping out - Fair play to him seeking to be educated - though I dare say the experience was overwhelming for him to be put into an environment he knew nothing of. It's no surprise he wanted to leave the school - its a tough gig trying to fit in and also trying to keep up with his peers who have been educated all their lives. Its like putting a primary school kid in with GSCE students. She has done such a terrible thing in my opinion with them - unschooling or home schooling Kim? I know home schooled kids who get tutored either by parent or outside help - sit exams - do there AQE /SEAG . Move into secondary education of they wish or continue at home. Thing is these kids HAVE an education. I'm astonished that both the parents in this case cannot see this.

On another note - so yesterday her friends funeral happened - then we hear her child has left home and wants nothing to do with the family. But yet ..... we get smiling selfies, champers, look how amazing my face looks posts. Christ - if a friend had died and at the same time my child wants nothing to do with me I'd been a complete downward sprial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just listened to the end. She announces that he left home and the host acts likes it a normal thing for a 16 year old. She says it been hard since she could not even talk to him on his recent birthday. But then she says the interview perked her up because she likes talking about herself. Wow ! Oh and Only Fitness is going to revolutionize the fitness industry. Ross is genius she she says, but has to state he is her employee. Guess that means poor kid did not see his grandparents when they came.

Reactions: 5
Poor fella has obvs been thinking of getting out for a while - he knew he had to wait til 16 to legally do it. So no shock it being at his birthday.
As of asking to go to school then dropping out - Fair play to him seeking to be educated - though I dare say the experience was overwhelming for him to be put into an environment he knew nothing of. It's no surprise he wanted to leave the school - its a tough gig trying to fit in and also trying to keep up with his peers who have been educated all their lives. Its like putting a primary school kid in with GSCE students. She has done such a terrible thing in my opinion with them - unschooling or home schooling Kim? I know home schooled kids who get tutored either by parent or outside help - sit exams - do there AQE /SEAG . Move into secondary education of they wish or continue at home. Thing is these kids HAVE an education. I'm astonished that both the parents in this case cannot see this.

On another note - so yesterday her friends funeral happened - then we hear her child has left home and wants nothing to do with the family. But yet ..... we get smiling selfies, champers, look how amazing my face looks posts. Christ - if a friend had died and at the same time my child wants nothing to do with me I'd been a complete downward sprial.
I agree with all that you say. I do think the drinking is a downward spiral. So she went to her friend’s funeral. Drank at lunch, went and god those god awful tattooed/sharpie eyebrows and lips and drank again after that with the tattoo “artist” 😉 So did she drive herself?
All this drinking, constant work on her face show that she’s not happy, we have said it before. Now her kid doesn’t want any contact with her?! It depends on the audience as to whether she says the kids are home schooled or unschooled.
However I think we can all see they are uneducated and unschooled & she’s realising that “home schooled” sounds slightly more acceptable.

I just listened to the end. She announces that he left home and the host acts likes it a normal thing for a 16 year old. She says it been hard since she could not even talk to him on his recent birthday. But then she says the interview perked her up because she likes talking about herself. Wow ! Oh and Only Fitness is going to revolutionize the fitness industry. Ross is genius she she says, but has to state he is her employee. Guess that means poor kid did not see his grandparents when they came.
She say she has spent 2 million so far developing said app - but surely if Ross is her employee?? What are his wages - Can I get his job lol.

Reactions: 3
She say she has spent 2 million so far developing said app - but surely if Ross is her employee?? What are his wages - Can I get his job lol.
He’s apparently working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. They pulled the sculpted vegan app. Still not launching until end of year. 3 years then in the making. Really vile using the term raping her company to build only fitness.

Im guessing him moving out is pretty recent. Maybe he went back to Australia with the grandparents??

Reactions: 2
Maybe he has gone to live with Lorraine the housekeeper
She's more of a parent to him than kim has ever been.
A 16yr old can't take on a tenancy for a flat so where would he be living? He must be living with another adult somewhere. To not want to have contact with his parents speaks volumes about the family dynamics there

Maybe he has gone to live with Lorraine the housekeeper
She's more of a parent to him than kim has ever been.
A 16yr old can't take on a tenancy for a flat so where would he be living? He must be living with another adult somewhere. To not want to have contact with his parents speaks volumes about the family dynamics there
Something bad must have happened for him to move out at such a young age, but to want no contact with them?! That’s bad. A massive parenting fail and her shouting about it on a bloody podcast?!

• Heart
Something bad must have happened for him to move out at such a young age, but to want no contact with them?! That’s bad. A massive parenting fail and her shouting about it on a bloody podcast?!
She said family so does that mean siblings too ? The podcast host acted like it was normal too. He said does he take after you ? She laughed and said Ryan. Then goes on to thank him
For the distraction of talking about herself. She said she likes talking about herself. That speaks volumes. And nobody is commenting on that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We have a 16 year old son and would absolutely gutted if he decided to leave home … but totally and utterly devastated and questioning ourselves as parents if he said he didn’t want any contact with us and the family!!!!! I just can’t imagine it. I would be bereft. I think it’s a very very sad situation..

We have a 16 year old son and would absolutely gutted if he decided to leave home … but totally and utterly devastated and questioning ourselves as parents if he said he didn’t want any contact with us and the family!!!!! I just can’t imagine it. I would be bereft. I think it’s a very very sad situation..
Yep but her and the podcast dude seemed to think it normal or common.

So I’m confused…she didn’t even speak to him on his birthday? That suggests he left before he was 16? He’s wiped his hands of her by the sounds of it. There is nothing normal about that. I don’t know anybody that’s done that. She’s trying to spin it as independence and standing on his own two feet but he wants nothing to do with her.