The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Laura’s latest on how not to do sets? Throwing weights around 😂 has anyone told Kim?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t help asking had this child had a ‘ normal’ upbringing would someone have noticed this sooner???? The fact that she admits missing it until it was so severe is that not tantamount to child neglect?
Unfortunately you don’t have to be intelligent to have children! I thought she said way back that it was very acute inferring it came on really quickly; because yeah how could you have missed the shape of her back - the woman is a dick!

Reactions: 2
Ooooooookaaaaaay!! Think the phrasing of this is a bit alarming but not as alarming as the under arm fat and bags under eyes 😳
why does she have to always make herself above everyone else? Normal people so she not normal is that what she is saying? It very condescending.

Reactions: 3
why does she have to always make herself above everyone else? Normal people so she not normal is that what she is saying? It very condescending.
Insecurities in my opinion. The endless boasting and bigging herself up - how tiring must that be. I had to laugh at her saying the 'crowd' cheered her on her round at Millstreet. 1.not much of a crowd and 2. She had the sound turned off in the video she posted. Had a friend that was there and I have been told no one cheered at all. Just the normal sportsman like clap you give another competitor.
---
Too be fair though - is she normal??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Insecurities in my opinion. The endless boasting and bigging herself up - how tiring must that be. I had to laugh at her saying the 'crowd' cheered her on her round at Millstreet. 1.not much of a crowd and 2. She had the sound turned off in the video she posted. Had a friend that was there and I have been told no one cheered at all. Just the normal sportsman like clap you give another competitor.
---
Too be fair though - is she normal??
Ask your friend what they think about her going Intermediate soon.

• Haha
Ask your friend what they think about her going Intermediate soon.
The step up to intermediate is significant and if the smith brothers thought big cat was the badminton horse they wouldn't have sold him.

It will be an interesting one to watch - I reckon she will try some and then say that she will give BC to Maya for juniors

The step up to intermediate is significant and if the smith brothers thought big cat was the badminton horse they wouldn't have sold him.

It will be an interesting one to watch - I reckon she will try some and then say that she will give BC to Maya for juniors
I have checked with her that knows everything aka my eldest daughter and it’s very doable!! She will prob run 2*L at both events at Kilguilkey internationals then poss run 3*S at Lisgarvin and Ballendenisk with a possible 115 somewhere in between! 😳 I love that my daughter does pure dressage but is able to look up information for eventing 😂
---
Well now this pic is wrong in sooo many levels is it just me or does he look really camp?
Plus what’s with the second place rosettes above the door surely an achiever would want them to be red?? 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I have checked with her that knows everything aka my eldest daughter and it’s very doable!! She will prob run 2*L at both events at Kilguilkey internationals then poss run 3*S at Lisgarvin and Ballendenisk with a possible 115 somewhere in between! 😳 I love that my daughter does pure dressage but is able to look up information for eventing 😂
---
Well now this pic is wrong in sooo many levels is it just me or does he look really camp?
Plus what’s with the second place rosettes above the door surely an achiever would want them to be red?? 😱
He’s as camp as a row of pink tents. Do you think Dimbo knows he’s gay and that’s why she’s so insecure around him?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is going to tell her?? we're coming into Summer solstice soooo the evenings are going to be light!!' 🙈 ..so basic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---
She will need to do 2@115 level for ,3* short at the end of the season

Soooooo can someone correct me if I’m wrong but does this brand new pony not look the same size as the cloud pony that was being sold but funnily is still there as maya had grown out of it????
yes it does. Makes no sense really. If she had outgrown it would have made more sense to get a horse (size). I had a horse that was under 14'3 and was considered pony size.

Cloud mustn't have been sold!
Cloud
Pedro
Caspar
The grey pony for Amy
1000010988.png

---
yes it does. Makes no sense really. If she had outgrown it would have made more sense to get a horse (size). I had a horse that was under 14'3 and was considered pony size.
I suspect they are saying that Maya's talent and ambitions have outgrown cloud hence they bought the new pony.

It looks like they haven't sold cloud which is no real surprise as she hasn't been on form this year and I would be taking her to the vets for a complete check up....or maybe something came up on the vetting as there was some mention that she had been sold.

The new pony hasn't competed at pony 2* for a good number of seasons.....

So don’t think givin it’s recent record she can claim it never stops!!!
No mention of the 60k price tag either….. did it fail the vet the last time it was ‘sold’
Poor pony
---
Anyone think this is aimed at the lovely folk on here?? 🤣
I’m not so sure on eventing classes but my daughter who was at Millstreet with her aunt says the class Kimbo was in doesn’t jump 1.20! Why does she have to lie so much is it for the Americans who don’t know any better?

Attachments

At least she's changed her tone from "if you can't afford the price don't contact me" lmao

She's such a plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5