The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimbo can’t resist responding to comments, with her narcissistic tendencies. She must feel frustrated that she can’t exert control or influence on this platform anymore (her therapist advised against it). Her self-perception is totally skewed, and her staff and loyal hangers on reassure her that she looks 'insane'. But hey it is her face she's making a hash of and I'm here for the laughs. ’ Meanwhile, Laura seems to be following a similar path with her face, imitating Kimbo as she does in so many ways. Laura, perhaps it’s time to rediscover your own authentic personality.
---
Is anyone able to start a new thread? I don't seem able to do so. My new title suggestion is simple but searchable: The Un-Sculpted Non-Vegan awaiting launch of Only Fitness rip off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t help asking had this child had a ‘ normal’ upbringing would someone have noticed this sooner???? The fact that she admits missing it until it was so severe is that not tantamount to child neglect?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t help asking had this child had a ‘ normal’ upbringing would someone have noticed this sooner???? The fact that she admits missing it until it was so severe is that not tantamount to child neglect?
In Australia the community nurses come in to school and check you for scoliosis……..

Reactions: 3
It would have been caught at a pediatrician or at school. But she doesn’t believe in either.
She should have noticed it on holiday at least when the girl was in a swimsuit, if her nose wasn't always stuck in her phone.

Reactions: 6
It wouldn't have been picked up in school, kids don't see Dr's in school. She should have noticed. Doesn't she stroke her kids backs when she's cuddling them or doesn't she see them in swimwear/underwear etc?

Laura can hardly speak properly now. It's like her tongue is too big for her mouth

Reactions: 3
When you see how severe the child’s back was I cannot understand how she didn’t notice. It’s just neglect. I think everyone can see her youngest may have some issues but sure she’s ignoring him too. Those children break my heart. They haven’t a hope in the real world. No education, no manners, no social skills, no life experience, no friends and no prospects.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't have been picked up in school, kids don't see Dr's in school. She should have noticed. Doesn't she stroke her kids backs when she's cuddling them or doesn't she see them in swimwear/underwear etc?

Laura can hardly speak properly now. It's like her tongue is too big for her mouth
Many countries they do check at school. Maybe not Ireland. But mine does.
---

If not caught at school at normal pediatrician visits they would have checked. Wonder if they even go to the dentist. I don't remember details but a few years ago Maya had I think a burst appendix.

Reactions: 1
---

If not caught at school at normal pediatrician visits they would have checked. Wonder if they even go to the dentist. I don't remember details but a few years ago Maya had I think a burst appendix.
We don't have paediatrician visits in the UK unless there is something wrong with the child and you get referred to one.

---

I feel that if the child had been at school and doing regular PE classes this would have been picked up. I’m sure regular exercise would have resulted in some pain or difficulty with certain movements. It seems to only have come to light when she began riding which may have meant some pain. She did indeed have a burst appendix and I seem to remember Kim bringing her home then having to go back to hospital again.
Let’s not also forget Dimbo’s finest hour when she videoed herself tapping her lips and rolling her eyes because she got no sleep on the hospital ward as a young child was screaming after having been admitted with a broken leg.

Reactions: 7
I feel that if the child had been at school and doing regular PE classes this would have been picked up. I’m sure regular exercise would have resulted in some pain or difficulty with certain movements. It seems to only have come to light when she began riding which may have meant some pain. She did indeed have a burst appendix and I seem to remember Kim bringing her home then having to go back to hospital again.
Let’s not also forget Dimbo’s finest hour when she videoed herself tapping her lips and rolling her eyes because she got no sleep on the hospital ward as a young child was screaming after having been admitted with a broken leg.
Oh that is right! The same when the rider had to be air lifted out. I am not sure with scoliosis as far as being able to tell on your own. I know one of mine had some curvature that was caught at school during a scoliosis check.

Reactions: 2
Children don’t have annual exams ? My family lives in England and my nieces do.
No. My son is 10, daughter is 8 and have probably only seen a dr 4 or 5 times in those years.
If your kid is healthy, they don't see a dr or nurse.