The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if he fails the vets at the international. Dimbo will be telling them that they’re wrong.
Unfortunately I don’t think the one star do a vetting maybe just a quick trot when handing in their passports so won’t be seen until dressage and who knows if judges are brave enough to pull them up at that level!!

Oh my! just catching up here - I watched it. Gee whizz - that pony is lame on front. Did her trainer not see this - or Kim? Or the girl riding must have felt it.

I’m soooooo embarrassed for her!!! Did no one explain how to present a horse for trot up…. And what was she wearing????
Now just need some popcorn 🍿 for next instalment 🤣
---
wTAF is goin on with Natasha’s face…. Is this a filter??? Or has she been to Face Therepy 🤣
Thinks she's at Badminton when it's all about the outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m soooooo embarrassed for her!!! Did no one explain how to present a horse for trot up…. And what was she wearing????
Now just need some popcorn 🍿 for next instalment 🤣
---
wTAF is goin on with Natasha’s face…. Is this a filter??? Or has she been to Face Therepy 🤣
The twit in a hat. What a knob!

• Haha
deffo a filter on her grooms face - why? She is lovely as she is. The extreme filters on Kim are next level.
A photo of a muppet. Nothing to do with Kim - I just liked the pic.
1719437405709.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Afternoon drinking again. At an event. But no, she’s not an alcoholic. Stops after one or two glasses apparently. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mind boggling!
When has she charged 6000? She is not consistent with her nutrition or training or alcohol.
Oh but she is consistent with the alcohol
---
deffo a filter on her grooms face - why? She is lovely as she is. The extreme filters on Kim are next level.
A photo of a muppet. Nothing to do with Kim - I just liked the pic.
View attachment 3019031
This pic is spot on🤣🤣..look at the necklace

• Haha