The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the reason he left..
What on earth did you do to him? Nasty, vulgar waste of skin the pair of you..
They are. The moving out bit I get but he was 15, that’s very young & is that even legal?! He has no life experience or skills thanks to his excuse for parents. It’s the zero contact with ANY of his family I find sad & bizarre in equal measure. Why would he want no contact whatsoever? That goes beyond what Dimbo said that “he wants to stand on his own two feet”. You can do that & still have contact with your family. I think what they have done is utterly unforgivable and they are drinking away & on Insta like nothing has happened. They should be ashamed.
Edited to add, Dimbo said she is “mourning the loss of her second son” which I find pretty disgusting as people actually have lost children. This situation was completely brought about by her attention seeking parenting methods that have deprived her kids of an education & their choice of career & future. She & Ryan are vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are. The moving out bit I get but he was 15, that’s very young & is that even legal?! He has no life experience or skills thanks to his excuse for parents. It’s the zero contact with ANY of his family I find sad & bizarre in equal measure. Why would he want no contact whatsoever? That goes beyond what Dimbo said that “he wants to stand on his own two feet”. You can do that & still have contact with your family. I think what they have done is utterly unforgivable and they are drinking away & on Insta like nothing has happened. They should be ashamed.
I agree. 100 percent. 16 is legal age I think. Doing it before he turned that age must surely be how much he wanted away? I have never in my life heard of such a situation.

She completely lied on that podcast. Making out as if her followers have increased by her being name dropped in competitions on YouTube. She said they might not be interested in her but they’re all real followers. What a lot of tit. We’ve all seen the obvious bots following her account and then the ridiculous comments they leave that she replies to. Kim, you are just a liar. Nice to see you quote us with the smoke and mirrors comment. Tattle fan.

Something bad must have happened for him to move out at such a young age, but to want no contact with them?! That’s bad. A massive parenting fail and her shouting about it on a bloody podcast?!
I hope he has gone to Australia- although have they left it?? There were no gushing goodbyes unless I missed it

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t home school and she didn’t dominate the bikini stage. She did what 3-4 amateur competitions? Nicole Wilkins dominated.
IMG_1196.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Who has quantified her claim of being the largest vegan body building company in the world?? LOL - Kim can you tell us what percentage of the market you hold? Just cause you say something Kim doesn't make it true. There seems to be a theme here.

• Haha
He’s apparently working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. They pulled the sculpted vegan app. Still not launching until end of year. 3 years then in the making. Really vile using the term raping her company to build only fitness.
Our Kim likes to keep it classy!! She has no idea of the impact her words may have on other people, she doesn’t understand professionalism and has no idea how to market (whatever it is she sells - tho if def isn’t parenting books) her company in a corporate and professional manner! 3years to build an app - ffs - there are kids out there turning these apps out every other month and are light years ahead of her!!

• Haha
She completely lied on that podcast. Making out as if her followers have increased by her being name dropped in competitions on YouTube. She said they might not be interested in her but they’re all real followers. What a lot of tit. We’ve all seen the obvious bots following her account and then the ridiculous comments they leave that she replies to. Kim, you are just a liar. Nice to see you quote us with the smoke and mirrors comment. Tattle fan.
I wish someone would post the link
I wonder if a link for tattle can be posted on that podcast? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t home school and she didn’t dominate the bikini stage. She did what 3-4 amateur competitions? Nicole Wilkins dominated.
View attachment 3012958
She’s a compulsive liar. When did she “dominate the bikini stage”?! She competed a few times and threw a hissy fit when she didn’t win.
She also said her family “NEV-ER” came to watch her compete…..”NEV-ER”…..and then said oh well my sister came once and Ryan came twice. So they did come to watch you compete? And as for home schooling her kids, that’s just a lie. They are feral and uneducated through no fault of their own. Does anyone notice how sullen and miserable they all look in photos, they very rarely smile? She is a rotten parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if a link for tattle can be posted on that podcast? 🤔
Kim - LIE - I think not - she never lies apparently!!
---
I haven’t an ounce of sympathy for her. I reserve my sympathy for her kids. She has robbed them of an education, the opportunity to gain qualifications, the ability to choose any career they wanted, the opportunity to make friends & all the experiences that come with being at school.
As you say, designer goods and holidays are not the measure of success. The fact one of her kids can’t be in the same room as her and wants no contact points to epic failure, not success. There’s a reason why she is never happy with her face, why she drinks like a fish, the constant need to spend money on designer goods, the need to appear rich, the need to impress people points to an intensely unhappy person. She’s done this to herself. Those poor kids, especially the one who has had to remove himself.
The only thing she should be proud of is the fact she raised a lad of 16 who recognised the toxic environment he was in and realised he needed to remove himself from the situation - very sad but fair play to the lad. Although frankly I reckon as one of her kids you could live in that house and never have to see her! - given she’s out walking 50,000 steps a day and starts work at 4am!! Gets pissed and back in bed by 8pm! Or he could just be sick to the stomach of burgers!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So Tom Smyth posted a reel of him parking his Lamborghini and getting on a private jet (not clear that it actually belongs to him 😉) before going on holiday with his family. So, now Dimbo will really want to do this. We all know she said a while ago that she was done with EasyJet as she tagged a Private Jet company. So, let’s see it Dimbo, put your money where your oversized gob is.
As an aside can you imagine being on holiday and Tom Smyth and his family turn up?! “Wunners wun” in his broad Belfast accent 🤦‍♀️ I’d move hotel.

• Haha