The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil graham looks like the cartoon American Dad. He is the male version of kim except he has a gorgeous house with a fully kitted out restaurant in the garden for their own private use.
I was watching claires stories last night as the chef reeled off what he had cooked for then and I actually thought of Dimbo as she gets Lee to do that.
I've never seen claires chefs do that before. I wonder if dumbo asked him to do it?
---
Oh and chances are they aren't friends, she or ryan will have paid for coaching from him.
He regularly has his clients up for fancy dinners in strabilente

Reactions: 3
I’ve just read a small amount about Phil Graham on here. He’s the perfect “friend” for Dimbo. Flashing watches he has bought and expensive cars. His house looks beautiful unlike Dimbo’s crumbling wreck. I see they were having lamb, I assume Dimbo was still keeping up the pretence that she was a vegan so maybe the chef rustled her up a lovely vegan burger. We know how she loves a vegan burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phil graham looks like the cartoon American Dad. He is the male version of kim except he has a gorgeous house with a fully kitted out restaurant in the garden for their own private use.
I was watching claires stories last night as the chef reeled off what he had cooked for then and I actually thought of Dimbo as she gets Lee to do that.
I've never seen claires chefs do that before. I wonder if dumbo asked him to do it?
---
Oh and chances are they aren't friends, she or ryan will have paid for coaching from him.
He regularly has his clients up for fancy dinners in strabilente
It's Ryan as he was seated right beside him and Kimbo was placed bottom of the table - not even sitting with the guys wife. If they are actual friends I'll eat my hat.

Yer man has quiet the jaw there. And Kimbo not looking as filtered as normal.

1717956133790.png

Reactions: 1
Joyce Wells is there, she's claires best friend. She's a hairdresser/beauty salon owner.

They are def there because ryan is paying for coaching or maybe desperate Dan thinks ryan can do something for him?
I can't see her and claire being friends in a million years.

Reactions: 2
Joyce Wells is there, she's claires best friend. She's a hairdresser/beauty salon owner.

They are def there because ryan is paying for coaching or maybe desperate Dan thinks ryan can do something for him?
I can't see her and claire being friends in a million years.
Indeed, they don’t quite align with Kimbo’s circle, but we recognise that her approach to life is inherently transactional. Every action she takes carries a business angle. Regrettably, this leaves her devoid of genuine friendships; her interactions are solely business exchanges

Reactions: 4
I see Kimbo's plates is missing in that pic - must have moved the lamb out of shot - lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Kimbo's plates is missing in that pic - must have moved the lamb out of shot - lol.
I thought that too. Also there was another video where the chef was saying the starter was quail. What did Dimbo eat?! Phil Graham posted a video where the chef was explaining the dish and Dimbo was “shusssssing” people telling them to be quiet. Who the hell does she think she is and not even her house!

Hmmm I think she’s mistaking cheers for laughter I heard she was the laughing stock of Millstreet…. My sister told me that One rider was heard asking if she was a transvestite as she walked by?!!! The lashes 😳

Attachments

• Haha
And has she helped anyone with the 10k she conned on go fund me?
Wasn’t it 50k ?with 10k being her “donation “
---
Hmmm I think she’s mistaking cheers for laughter I heard she was the laughing stock of Millstreet…. My sister told me that One rider was heard asking if she was a transvestite as she walked by?!!! The lashes 😳
That is really sad she would post the crowd cheering. It really embarrassing to publicly say that but she doesn’t see that.

---

That is really sad she would post the crowd cheering. It really embarrassing to publicly say that but she doesn’t see that.
I watched the replay, there was no loud cheer!!! Maybe in her head. She was too busy shouting “GOOD BOY” like a fish wife, as she’s not used to getting a clear round.

On the ig post face therapy made that is getting all the negative comments. The lady posted when they go low we go high. She also said she wouldn’t respond to negative comments. But not Kim she going to town arguing.

---

..no she donated 5k..the target is ..😂 50k

On the ig post face therapy made that is getting all the negative comments. The lady posted when they go low we go high. She also said she wouldn’t respond to negative comments. But not Kim she going to town arguing.
The passive aggressiveness is off the scale with all of her replies to the facetherapy posts. She just cannot handle the very obvious fact that she looked SO much better and prettier before. Ok maybe a wee bit of Botox here and there would have been acceptable but not a full face transformation. Wonder what Ryan thinks when he wakes up looking at a totally different face than the one he fell in love with 😳
Also, what message is this sending to her teenage daughter ?😔

Reactions: 4
The passive aggressiveness is off the scale with all of her replies to the facetherapy posts. She just cannot handle the very obvious fact that she looked SO much better and prettier before. Ok maybe a wee bit of Botox here and there would have been acceptable but not a full face transformation. Wonder what Ryan thinks when he wakes up looking at a totally different face than the one he fell in love with 😳
She says in one of the replies that she’s never been happier. So why is she never content with how she looks? She’s constantly trying to do more to her face. Clearly not happy, if she was she would stop.

• Heart
Some of the messages about her face are hilarious. We can’t all be wrong? Nobody seems to think she looks better except her, and even she has to rely heavily on filters. She thinks if she tells people she looks good she’ll convince them she actually does. Kimbo, Facetherapys insta isn’t your tattle thread. It’s neutral. No haters there. And they think you look tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7