The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having rashers with jam?! Is that a thing in America? šŸ¤¢
---
Totally forgot about that!
---

So she sends the jam to Chrissy Teigan - the same woman who sent Twitter death threats to a vulnerable teenager?
That's kind of the level of celeb she's at now though isn't it?

Reactions: 5
I know Chrissy Tiegan is like marmite! The whole bullying drama didnā€™t affect her too much. Her books still topped The New York Times best seller lists. I still have plenty of friends who love her posts, theyā€™re not particularly keen on Meghan though. So Iā€™ll see how they feel on her love for the jam! I would put money on Chrissy being a secret Tattler. She gives off a vibe of ā€œIā€™m all about the dramaā€!

Considering our current King mixed with sex offenders I donā€™t think sending Chrissy a freebie is so bad!

Reactions: 4
All these influencer friends really look like they enjoy nothing more than a slab of crusty bread with a healthy slather of jam on top šŸ„“

Her foray into the "wellness" mushroom coffee was at least realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's giving me fyre festival but jam.

Presumably it'll start selling in a few days? Else no point of all this 50 exclusive jars to selected public figures.

Jam with bacon and what's the globs of white stuff? Mozzarella? My dad used to eat jam and cheese sandwiches and loved a bit of pork dripping from the grill on bread so maybe he was a culinary visionary?

• Haha
It's giving me fyre festival but jam.

Presumably it'll start selling in a few days? Else no point of all this 50 exclusive jars to selected public figures.

The bigger social media becomes the more you realise celebrities are honestly so weird. I know most of them deprive themselves of food but itā€™s strawberry jam, it canā€™t be this groundbreaking that itā€™s worth this many of them talking about it. Maybe send Gwyneth some if itā€™s that good, might get her eating bread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do all photos of the jam feature lemons? Kris Jenner is the latest.
I always add lemon juice to my strawberry jam to help it set so maybe thatā€™s why, dunno
---
I met Jane McCarry who plays Isa. In real life sheā€™s quite beautiful, tall, and like Isa, very chatty šŸ¤£
Thanks, have now worked out who Isa etc are, thought it related to people on this thread and was very confused.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve done a deep dive, the jam is gifted in a stone bowl with the lemons. Chrissy teigan appears to be the only one who has taken it out and eaten some.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now Iā€™ve looked it might be a bit of an own goal of a gift because the bowlā€™s definitely the best bit, followed by the lemons šŸ˜†
Although you might be able to buy the bowls eventually and the jam is branded.

IMG_1125.jpeg

The bigger social media becomes the more you realise celebrities are honestly so weird. I know most of them deprive themselves of food but itā€™s strawberry jam, it canā€™t be this groundbreaking that itā€™s worth this many of them talking about it. Maybe send Gwyneth some if itā€™s that good, might get her eating bread
This praising of jam is the most bizzare thing yet :LOL: , it's so similar to influencer brands of 2014 šŸ¤Ŗ

Wiki of the jars, wonder how many of the 50 will actually get the social media posts. At least one person opened the jam

I admit that I also bought some strawberry jam last week šŸ™ˆ (Bonne Maman). Had jam on toast for breakfast every day since.

Agree that the bowl is the best bit, wouldn't mind being gifted it.

I am surprised that not more people posted about the jam and wonder who else received it?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the jam comes with rules for the chosen 50. Like you must pot about it on X, IG etc. the post must include these details and hashtags. It must be posted on this day, preferably at this time.
Then there would be maybe half or are told not to post to increase speculation about who the total 50 are. Itā€™s a bit overkill if all 50 of them post and you definitely donā€™t want them all doing it in the same week, got to keep the momentum going.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if the jam comes with rules for the chosen 50. Like you must pot about it on X, IG etc. the post must include these details and hashtags. It must be posted on this day, preferably at this time.
Then there would be maybe half or are told not to post to increase speculation about who the total 50 are. Itā€™s a bit overkill if all 50 of them post and you definitely donā€™t want them all doing it in the same week, got to keep the momentum going.
Only if they were being paid to advertised it/have a contract. If itā€™s just gifted then thereā€™s no obligation.

Itā€™s just a bit, well, boring isnā€™t it? I highly doubt though if Iā€™m their target market, if I want jam, itā€™s either make my own or bonne maman.

This praising of jam is the most bizzare thing yet :LOL: , it's so similar to influencer brands of 2014 šŸ¤Ŗ

Wiki of the jars, wonder how many of the 50 will actually get the social media posts. At least one person opened the jam

So only 8 out of the 50 have posted about the jam? Thatā€™s, what, 16%? Seems a bit of a marketing fail to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.