The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate's is for 'nationally important service' which what has she done other than marry William and have 3 kids? šŸ¤£ The first royal to be a Companion of Honour for - what exactly?

The Duchess of Gloucester is a welcome addition and well-deserved indeed.

Reactions: 20
"'{..] Thereā€™s a huge private fireworks display and then all of a sudden itā€™s 2am and a guy comes out with a large tray piled with what looks like a ton of candy.

'Iā€™m like, "Ooooh, is that candy?" and the guy holding the tray says, "No, this is the molly [MDMA]," and I turned to the screenwriter Iā€™ve been talking with, confused.

'He says, "Oh, itā€™s for the orgy ā€¦ the orgies normally start at these things about this time".'

She continued: 'Now the comment by the Windsor about needing more girls started to make a lot more sense. They werenā€™t talking about a boy-girl ratio like it was a year-eight disco. They were talking about an ORGY!

'Needless to say, I hike up my damsel dress and run out of there as fast as I can.' "

I wonder if the screenwriter fella just said that to get rid of the fcuking annoying loudmouth headwreck Rebel.
I totally think this is British sarcasm, silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A huge accolade for the Duchess of Gloucester, its rare for non blood royals to get the garter unless they are married to the monarch/heirā€¦nice to see Charles clearly appreciates the level of dedication from ā€œthe cousinsā€

Reactions: 16
I know I am pretty much on my own on this thread and the whole worldwide internet that I find it unfathomable how people can wish so much hate/blame on one person. The whole how dare she make some jam and not stick her label down correctly gives me 2019 GE vibes. When people couldnā€™t quite believe someone who made jam was fit to run the country!
I have tried to read all the good, the bad and the very, very, ugly articles that are online and I am frankly nowhere nearer to understanding the hysteria that is the I hate MM so much, I had to make a profile up to mock her and another to stan Kate! It really blows my mind. I just donā€™t get it! šŸ˜‚
I don't understand this whole Sussex Squad stuff or the likes of Taylor Swifts fans. All very bizarre to me. Social media has definitely created a different, aggressive kind of fandom.

I don't like H&M and I do think they have brought a lot of the flack on themselves. I will never agree with anyone being racist or threatening though. I also don't believe they have dolls for babies either.

I just think the whole jam thing is funny but also quite sad. They left TRF to set up this amazing foundation. I think they thought they'd be these great philanthropists with the same kudos and admiration that the Clooney's have or they'd be the Royal equivalent to the Obama's. Instead she's ended up making jam and he's making a documentary on Polo. They are truly deluded.

Reactions: 20
I think Rent-a-womb Wilson is about as unreliable a narrator as it's possible to get. I read an interview with her in The Times recently and the whole thing screamed narc. I'm sure she'd love to think that she got invited to a royal bonkfest.

Reactions: 18
Just after reading it being discussed here, I saw this classic example of unnecessary nastiness towards Meghan.

IMG_5534.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't really rate Meghan but that is just petty, why bring her into it?

Reactions: 26
I genuinely don't think most of the Meghan haters even like Kate, it was actually pretty obvious from the way so many of them jumped on the "where's Kate" bandwagon...I think they just use her as a beating stick and an opportunity to drag Meghan.

Reactions: 19
If he doesnā€™t mention her, he gets less engagement. Thatā€™s basically what it comes down to.

Reactions: 7
I don't think Wootton represents anything other than the small amount of loons in society.

He'll say anything that gets engagement.

With how social media is unless you provoke a strong emotional response (negative or positive - it's irrelevant) then you'll not be seen.

There's no time for rational and logical thoughts thesedays.

Reactions: 14
I know sheā€™s ill, I know sheā€™s got more important things to deal with but if I was Kate and I read that from Wootton Iā€™d be ready too poke his bloody eyeballs out his head! Such an awful thing to write. He really is a tit stain on humanity!

Reactions: 11
I don't think Wootton represents anything other than the small amount of loons in society.

He'll say anything that gets engagement.

With how social media is unless you provoke a strong emotional response (negative or positive - it's irrelevant) then you'll not be seen.

There's no time for rational and logical thoughts thesedays.
Oh yeah, I get it, and heā€™s such a tit-stirrer it would be best to ignore him... but that ā€œtake that Meghanā€ was just so childish (even for him!) and out of the blue.

Tomorrow, Iā€™m going to end all my work emails with ā€œP.S. up yours Dan Wootton!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With Meghan's total ignorance about how the BRF worked as shown by the Oprah interview, I doubt she even knows what any of these Orders are. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I don't really rate Meghan but that is just petty, why bring her into it?
Petty is Dan Wooton's middle name.
---
A huge accolade for the Duchess of Gloucester, its rare for non blood royals to get the garter unless they are married to the monarch/heirā€¦nice to see Charles clearly appreciates the level of dedication from ā€œthe cousinsā€
I thought the same! Will be nice to see her in her full Garter robes in the procession (or whatever their walk into St George's is called) later this year.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.