The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys there's still 41 pots of strawberry jam yet to be spotted before drop #2!

Serena must be waiting until the peak of weekend before posting hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great news re KC and that photo of him and Camilla is one of their best!

Interesting that Harry has his medals on to record a new video but isn’t wearing his Kings coronation medal. So did he not get one? Hard to believe. But it’s even harder to believe he would purposefully not wear it but just had to hop on the plane to see Charles immediately when he was diagnosed right?

IMG_7884.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I suspect he's not wearing it on purpose (because he's a nasty, petulant manchild) OR they haven't been made/given out yet which is possible with how there's no Royal Family Order yet for Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s a lovely photo of them and thoughtfully taken outdoors so the conspiracy theorists can check what’s in bloom.
Is this a new photo, I thought it was taken before the coronation - happy to be corrected

Is this a new photo, I thought it was taken before the coronation - happy to be corrected
The Palace said that it was taken on 10 April, the day after their wedding anniversary, according to Sky News.

Reactions: 3
I briefly read that the guy pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the attack on a man who died in 2004, but then broke his bail by going on a skiing holiday with the Yorks in 2006. What is wrong with that family and their choice of friends and relationships?
Nothing is wrong, he fits right in with them...! 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps the second drop for influencer marketing will be lemon curd.
So will the lemon curd be in a basket surrounded by strawberries then? 😜

What strange presentation for a jar of jam. I see she’s used her own special type of “calligraphy” on her jars. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What is this? I’ve literally never seen this before? Apparently in 2016 (before I was on tattle) as I recall this didn’t hit the UK did it?
IMG_8947.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused by all of this. Personally I don’t donate to The TT because of the Jack Monroe drama and I’m not keen on them at all! But I don’t get how they can not accept the donations. I don’t fully understand what’s gone on. Can someone explain it to me?

Attachments

I’m confused by all of this. Personally I don’t donate to The TT because of the Jack Monroe drama and I’m not keen on them at all! But I don’t get how they can not accept the donations. I don’t fully understand what’s gone on. Can someone explain it to me?
I think it’s just funny wording. They are saying the donation method wouldn’t meet the threshold for being fraudulent so they will accept the money.
There’s nothing wrong with the JustGiving page.

The person complaining that it’s fraudulent is bonkers.

eta on review of the picture the person shouting ‘Fraud’ is a Meghan stan account. They’re just pissed off someone bought the UK domain for Armenian River Orchid and used it for something other than flogging jam.

Reactions: 6
Who was No 1? Serena or Oprah ?
No one knows! Jam jar #1 and #2 are still unknown!

Isn't it exciting 🤪

I jest as these sugar jars tick all the boxes for the ridiculous drama I want

✅ Apprentice type poorly thought out business
✅ The Royal family
✅ Basic high profile people on instagram in mansions saying sugar tastes good
✅ Influencer crappy marketing
✅ Dire name and branding
✅ Ridiculous exclusivity for a generic product, despite "sources close to them saying" the brand would be gloop like but way more accessible

I'm calling it now - drop 2 will be smoked almonds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.