The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So only 8 out of the 50 have posted about the jam? That’s, what, 16%? Seems a bit of a marketing fail to me.
I imagine they're all still being hand delivered by a white glove courier with that attention to detail in a basket with fancy lemons rather than sent out in one go, save the 🌎 and all that.

They'd have been better off doing a PR thing in a soup kitchen or something, but I guess they only want instagram famous people in mansions pictured with the conserve.

You couldn't write a better parody :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's lovely to see Prince William out and about today. He seems very relaxed and at ease with the kids.

Well done to this kid and his friends for the mental health initiative and writing to PW. A classic example of if you don't ask, you don't get!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beatrice's ex has passed away. They dated for a year when she was 17 and he was 23!

The York family isn't great at picking them

Beatrice's ex has passed away. They dated for a year when she was 17 and he was 23!

The York family isn't great at picking them
I briefly read that the guy pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the attack on a man who died in 2004, but then broke his bail by going on a skiing holiday with the Yorks in 2006. What is wrong with that family and their choice of friends and relationships?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I briefly read that the guy pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the attack on a man who died in 2004, but then broke his bail by going on a skiing holiday with the Yorks in 2006. What is wrong with that family and their choice of friends and relationships?
Dim aroistrats with a superiority complex who aren't important enough for the effort of trying to reign in, id guess 🤷‍♀️

I think Beatrice was the one that grabbed a sword from the wall while drunk to pretend to knight James Blunt and swung it back where it cut Ed Sheeran and almost took out an eye.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's lovely to see Prince William out and about today. He seems very relaxed and at ease with the kids.

Well done to this kid and his friends for the mental health initiative and writing to PW. A classic example of if you don't ask, you don't get!!

FFS, I actually laughed out loud at his joke 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's giving me fyre festival but jam.

Presumably it'll start selling in a few days? Else no point of all this 50 exclusive jars to selected public figures.

Has she just put bacon on a jam sandwich? *shudders*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said it’s a joke Charlotte keeps telling him, I can just imagine how many times a day a child her age does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad Charles is doing well and will be going back to doing all the things he'd been wanting to do.

The State Visit from Japan will be interesting. Give Anne and Sophie all the bling!

I always think the worst when something starts trending on twitter 😬 . That's a quick recovery from treatment, so finally some good news!
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 18.19.19.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.