The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading people saying she had had a facelift and thinking how wild it was that they were saying that, but I’m now beginning to believe it! That video looks like her but also doesn’t at the same time, it’s making my brain hurt 😂. If she’s had a facelift would explain the puffy face car picture too!
Yes, I feel the same-looks like her but also not at the same time! I think her face looks thinner but not all of it as she has fillers so around her jaw looks different but the rest looks the same??

Reactions: 3
I'm nominating "Christmas ornaments????? Jajajajajajajajajaa" as a thread title :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 08.54.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do feel quite sorry for Kate - even when she’s shown in a video, people still refuse to believe it’s her. Of course she looks different - she’s lost an incredible amount of weight, wearing no make up, clothes and hair are very casual which is not how we usually see her.

Reactions: 35
I think it's her, full stop?
---
Bloody hell, Yel! Bit extreme! Don’t worry, we will find Kate!
She shacked up with 90 year old Elvis in a ghetto somewhere
---
Hi Tattlers long time lurker today I have some fresh of the press tea. I just heard some hot gossip and ran to see if it has been mentioned here doesn't seem Kate it has. So hot news is it was Kate was exposed having a affair with no other the Princess Michael of Kent's son inlaw. Just to add who has all of a sudden died around about the same time as Kate was in hospital. Media is very hush about the death. When I typed Thomas Kingston in in a Google search it automatically suggests Kate Middleton suspicious indeed.
Yes but when I googled King Charles dead earlier today it came up with him having died yesterday afternoon after choking on a cup of chocolate milk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I never gave the rumours about Rose Hanbury much credence, but she is fascinatingly posh. She kind of looks like an alien, a very posh Roswell creature, with bohemian style and a fabulously older husband. I'm disappointed that she deigned to deny the rumours, because I was sure she wouldn't even think about them while drinking champagne on horseback, or feeding the parrots in the orangerie.
Really. She has twin sons who are around fifteen years old. And a daughter who is around ten years old. How do you think they felt for the last FIVE years. But especially the last few weeks. I am glad that she cleared it up for her children.

I do feel quite sorry for Kate - even when she’s shown in a video, people still refuse to believe it’s her. Of course she looks different - she’s lost an incredible amount of weight, wearing no make up, clothes and hair are very casual which is not how we usually see her.
Ya I think it's her too. It's definitely William and it's bonkers to think he'd be out with a body double. It makes the mothers day photo appear even more suspect though because she looked like her usual self in that and she's clearly a lot thinner now. I feel sorry for them now because it's awful to see a loved one losing loads of weight and not looking like they normally do. This is her after 2 months of recovery as well so she must have been very bad earlier on.

Reactions: 14
They won’t even be happy if she comes on Instagram live, holding today’s paper - they’ll say it’s a deep fake.

Oh I didn’t realise it was a video! I was wondering why the person only took a picture as I would have filmed it. I wonder how much they made!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t realise it was a video! I was wondering why the person only took a picture as I would have filmed it. I wonder how much they made!
That person's Twitter is so weird, their bizarre worshipful postings about William creep me out.

Reactions: 7
I feel like we really are seeing how people get trapped in their wee conspiracy theory rabbit holes.
Statement comes out, people assume a planned surgery means a minor one, some mild speculation about how a 10-12 week recovery period is too much for the apparent minor surgery.
As time passes without major updates, speculation intensifies because people have leaned in hard to the idea that the palace must have been lying about a minor surgery to be out of sight for so long.
KP responds to point out they never promised updates, this must mean they're withholding information that was intended to come out, something must be wrong or hidden.
Pap image? Clearly a plant, but it's a body double/Pippa pretending to be Kate/photoshop.
Released image? Must be old! Ah, some basic photoshop errors? It must be a composite of several images/Kate's face photoshopped onto a body double/a Frankenstein's monster of combined images.
Image in the car with William? Photoshop! Old image pasted in! Body double!

We've now reached a point where video evidence of her isn't enough as it's again being claimed as a body double, proof of a face lift (because obviously grainy video will show up every fine line), or a look-alike being claimed as Kate.

I think there's a few people now who are going to be convinced she's been replaced by a body double for the rest of their lives, a la Paul McCartney conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 34
I feel like we really are seeing how people get trapped in their wee conspiracy theory rabbit holes.
Statement comes out, people assume a planned surgery means a minor one, some mild speculation about how a 10-12 week recovery period is too much for the apparent minor surgery.
As time passes without major updates, speculation intensifies because people have leaned in hard to the idea that the palace must have been lying about a minor surgery to be out of sight for so long.
KP responds to point out they never promised updates, this must mean they're withholding information that was intended to come out, something must be wrong or hidden.
Pap image? Clearly a plant, but it's a body double/Pippa pretending to be Kate/photoshop.
Released image? Must be old! Ah, some basic photoshop errors? It must be a composite of several images/Kate's face photoshopped onto a body double/a Frankenstein's monster of combined images.
Image in the car with William? Photoshop! Old image pasted in! Body double!

We've now reached a point where video evidence of her isn't enough as it's again being claimed as a body double, proof of a face lift (because obviously grainy video will show up every fine line), or a look-alike being claimed as Kate.

I think there's a few people now who are going to be convinced she's been replaced by a body double for the rest of their lives, a la Paul McCartney conspiracy theories.
I agree with you and I feel a bit silly having gone down all those rabbit holes (I did enjoy some of them though).

It's defo her and I don't think she's even lost much weight; she's always that thin it's just she usually wears structured and tailored stuff to give her a shape

Agree that some people will think she's been replaced by a body double a la Avril Lavigne tho

• Haha
Reactions: 20
was the video taken on a nokia 9910? Very convenient it is so blurry, other apparent members of the public not reacting to their them passing, probably all actors, the whole thing is getting more and more Truman show.

It probably is them, but where's the fun in that, the whole thing is still very bizarre

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.