The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday the papers were saying that she was watching her children playing at the farm shop. Today no children. Someone local will be heading to the farm shop today to see if the Christmas decorations are still up I’m sure. Pity she wasn’t snapped at Daylesford as I’d pop over. Having said that, if the Windsor farm shop is as over the top as Daylesford, then they’d have had their Easter decorations up since Feb!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So it’s an old film of them? Doesn’t surprise me but what a fine old mess.

They would have to have sanctioned this being released too, it gets worse 😂 their PR is shocking
To me now it does look like it.. it’s seems this was taken last Xmas..

Reactions: 1
I think… for what it’s worth the faith in RF is very much gone now. Be it the fault of themselves or the fault of general public doesn’t really matter. Nobody will take them seriously 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesterday the papers were saying that she was watching her children playing at the farm shop. Today no children. Someone local will be heading to the farm shop today to see if the Christmas decorations are still up I’m sure. Pity she wasn’t snapped at Daylesford as I’d pop over. Having said that, if the Windsor farm shop is as over the top as Daylesford, then they’d have had their Easter decorations up since Feb!
They said they had gone to the shop after watching their children play sports. Nothing said they were at the shop with their children.

This is honestly ludicrous and has seriously concerned me how many people out there just believe any old crap and seem to have no life to live other than just try to prove some weird point that they're right about something. Can someone on the conspiracy side tell me what they actually aim to gain from this? Just the satisfaction of saying I knew something was right? I seriously don't understand the logic of some people. It's just shown how many people out there are gullible and believe absolutely anything that gets printed no matter how absurd it is, no wonder the monsters like Trump come to power when people are so naive and blind.

She had an op. She was recovering. She probably looks different. God forbid she is an independent woman who might want to carry her own bag multiple weeks post op. She is probably smiling as she is *gasp* happy.

Why she photoshopped it, who cares? I would if I was the most photographer woman in the world and spend my entire life with people criticising what I look like. The amount of rabid commentary about her just proves what level of criticism she comes under. And people just kept feeding this conveyor belt of crap

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They said they had gone to the shop after watching their children play sports. Nothing said they were at the shop with their children.

This is honestly ludicrous and has seriously concerned me how many people out there just believe any old crap and seem to have no life to live other than just try to prove some weird point that they're right about something. Can someone on the conspiracy side tell me what they actually aim to gain from this? Just the satisfaction of saying I knew something was right? I seriously don't understand the logic of some people. It's just shown how many people out there are gullible and believe absolutely anything that gets printed no matter how absurd it is, no wonder the monsters like Trump come to power when people are so naive and blind.

She had an op. She was recovering. She probably looks different. God forbid she is an independent woman who might want to carry her own bag multiple weeks post op. She is probably smiling as she is *gasp* happy.

Why she photoshopped it, who cares? I would if I was the most photographer woman in the world and spend my entire life with people criticising what I look like. The amount of rabid commentary about her just proves what level of criticism she comes under. And people just kept feeding this conveyor belt of crap
You’re probably not wrong overall, but surely you must admit that there have been some very odd things over the last few weeks?

Reactions: 7

I see it the other way - that people who believe whatever the royals put out without even questioning (the photoshop thing was ODD - press agencies have never issues a kill notice on a royal photo before) is why we end up with monsters like Trump - that doffing your cap to the higher classes and never questioning authority. (Not saying this is you - just another point of view)

Reactions: 16
Tattle’s probably the wrong place if you don’t want to read about gossip and speculation.

Strange though that most of the people complaining have a bit of a history of posting gossip and speculation on tattle about influencers. 🤔

You know Kate and William aren’t going to invite you for tea for being their number one fans 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Spotted in the bread aisle 😂
See, the press finds a way to tell us it’s not Kate even though W has put yet another superinjunction out. I mean where is the bloody fringe? And buying bread. Obviously another badly staged set up….. 🤣
I really wonder how powerful KP is with Wiliam having 3 super injunctions going on. At least.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to struggle to tell who is taking the piss and who isn’t in these threads now.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ya I think it's her too. It's definitely William and it's bonkers to think he'd be out with a body double. It makes the mothers day photo appear even more suspect though because she looked like her usual self in that and she's clearly a lot thinner now. I feel sorry for them now because it's awful to see a loved one losing loads of weight and not looking like they normally do. This is her after 2 months of recovery as well so she must have been very bad earlier on.
Not necessarily. All the edited parts are small bits but there was never any proof it didn’t show her and her children sometime in the last 3 months. The whole copy and paste a head or even full people was never demonstrated. Only the minor 6 bits. It could have very well been taken last week (even though I wouldn’t count on it).
They will never release the original or have her do a zoom or short video. Out of principle. W and Kate are pretty steely if they have choosen a path and apart from minor leeway they always see it through to the end, nevermind the drama in tabloids and the internet. People really have short memories. They did it before. I think KP could be better prepared for those situations but that’s not the first time.
The person was walking so fast too, faster than William. For a person still seriously so ill, this was surprising.
They didn’t say she is still seriously ill? She is not working but this doesn’t mean she has to be bedridden. If a women has a hysterectomy (not saying Kate did! Just an example) they are off work for 6 weeks. If they are up and running after 2 weeks they still don’t return till after those 6 weeks. They feel lucky they healed up quicker than expected and enjoy their free time. Same for any other person with substantial work leave on a medical note. If you are not self employed or payed by the hour. That’s often different. But people in a normal work contract with a set salary do enjoy this privilege. It’s their right and I am happy they execute it.

• Heart
Not necessarily. All the edited parts are small bits but there was never any proof it didn’t show her and her children sometime in the last 3 months. The whole copy and paste a head or even full people was never demonstrated. Only the minor 6 bits. It could have very well been taken last week (even though I wouldn’t count on it).
They will never release the original or have her do a zoom or short video. Out of principle. W and Kate are pretty steely if they have choosen a path and apart from minor leeway they always see it through to the end, nevermind the drama in tabloids and the internet. People really have short memories. They did it before. I think KP could be better prepared for those situations but that’s not the first time.

They didn’t say she is still seriously ill? She is not working but this doesn’t mean she has to be bedridden. If a women has a hysterectomy (not saying Kate did! Just an example) they are off work for 6 weeks. If they are up and running after 2 weeks they still don’t return till after those 6 weeks. They feel lucky they healed up quicker than expected and enjoy their free time. Same for any other person with substantial work leave on a medical note. If you are not self employed or payed by the hour. That’s often different. But people in a normal work contract with a set salary do enjoy this privilege. It’s their right and I am happy they execute it.
Exactly. My mum had surgery in October. She was signed off work for 8 weeks in order to properly recover, but she was able to go shopping, go for walks, do a bit of minor gardening etc after 3-4 weeks. She just wasn’t fit to do her job yet.

Reactions: 18
All the speculation on social media is ridiculous. I think it is her, she just looks like she lost weight, she has no make up on and is dressed in casual clothes that’s all. I also had major abdominal surgery a few weeks back, I can walk normally now so I don’t know why people are surprised that Kate is walking quickly in the video. And just because she’s out and about in public doesn’t mean she is ready to return back to work

Reactions: 24
I think… for what it’s worth the faith in RF is very much gone now. Be it the fault of themselves or the fault of general public doesn’t really matter. Nobody will take them seriously 🥴
In my experience the British citizens don’t have much faith in them or show any deference or even much sympathy. And that his been the case for over 20 years in my experience. They have much bigger fish to fry than if they have an overpaid ridiculous monarchy or some elected presidency (ceremonial or with actual political work) representing them as HoS. That’s such a secondary battlefield if you think about the problems and worries people face in their day to day life. Most European citizens show very little deference to their representatives (political or royal). Very few (alas they are the loudest) have extremely strong political views and are dead set on one party but rather believe in the programs/solutions political parties lay out. They have no problem to switch if their interests don’t align anymore. Most wouldn’t continue to vote for a party if they feel the party goes down a wrong path. And most don’t let political parties shape their believes if right and wrong and general view of Society, Country or the world in general. We love to heavily criticise our politicians- especially the ones we voted for. Or make endless fun of them.
The RF really doesn’t have a faith/deference problem. Because those days are long gone anyway. They just shouldn’t piss of people to badly. But with the cost of living, NHS, post office scandal and at least ten other heavy topics they are pretty save to be on the forefront of people’s mind. We and the comment sections under royal topics are pretty much an echochamber and in no way representative of how much the UK cares about the RF.

• Heart
All the speculation on social media is ridiculous. I think it is her, she just looks like she lost weight, she has no make up on and is dressed in casual clothes that’s all. I also had major abdominal surgery a few weeks back, I can walk normally now so I don’t know why people are surprised that Kate is walking quickly in the video. And just because she’s out and about in public doesn’t mean she is ready to return back to work
This is not a recent video, look at the Xmas decorations, look at her hair. It is her but it’s not been taken with in the last week.. Look at how people are reacting to her.. since this situation has happened.. there are no surprised faces..

I’m really hoping that the Easter comeback is going to be a photo with a Snapchat rabbit filter on just to piss people off

• Haha
Reactions: 41
At her last engagement before Christmas she looked extremely thin, even for her. She looks that thin I'm this video. Coupled with the Christmas ornaments I'd say this is video taken back then. What a mess.
---
This is not a recent video, look at the Xmas decorations, look at her hair. It is her but it’s not been taken with in the last week.. Look at how people are reacting to her.. since this situation has happened.. there are no surprised faces..
100%

They reported that she was seen watching the kids at their sports - not at the farm shop

Reactions: 5
In my experience the British citizens don’t have much faith in them or show any deference or even much sympathy. And that his been the case for over 20 years in my experience. They have much bigger fish to fry than if they have an overpaid ridiculous monarchy or some elected presidency (ceremonial or with actual political work) representing them as HoS. That’s such a secondary battlefield if you think about the problems and worries people face in their day to day life. Most European citizens show very little deference to their representatives (political or royal). Very few (alas they are the loudest) have extremely strong political views and are dead set on one party but rather believe in the programs/solutions political parties lay out. They have no problem to switch if their interests don’t align anymore. Most wouldn’t continue to vote for a party if they feel the party goes down a wrong path. And most don’t let political parties shape their believes if right and wrong and general view of Society, Country or the world in general. We love to heavily criticise our politicians- especially the ones we voted for. Or make endless fun of them.
The RF really doesn’t have a faith/deference problem. Because those days are long gone anyway. They just shouldn’t piss of people to badly. But with the cost of living, NHS, post office scandal and at least ten other heavy topics they are pretty save to be on the forefront of people’s mind. We and the comment sections under royal topics are pretty much an echochamber and in no way representative of how much the UK cares about the RF.
Social media isn't real life

Royal Family: Most people have seen conspiracy theories online - but trust in royals undented, poll shows | UK News | Sky News

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.