The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably is her although it doesn’t look like her and it’s awful quality but it’s still feels all very odd

Reactions: 5
Well, I've googled the alleged lookalike and I don’t think it's her either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do think it's her in the video, but it does show just how edited that Mothers Day picture was

Reactions: 8
It’s just so odd if they want her to be seen to show she’s ok why don’t they just do it properly? This isn’t usually how the Royals behave

Reactions: 12
She’ll be back at Easter.

If she has had some facial work done over the haitus the public will be unforgiving though.

I’m surprised people are mentioning how thin she looks in that video. Am I the only one who noticed how thin her legs were in the photoshopped photo?
She has always been a petite woman but even more so now.

I was waiting for someone to mention her big beaming smile and to make a comment on it being forced but apparently these threads aren’t as unhinged as I thought 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised people are mentioning how thin she looks in that video. Am I the only one who noticed how thin her legs were in the photoshopped photo?
She has always been a petite woman but even more so now.

I was waiting for someone to mention her big beaming smile and to make a comment on it being forced but apparently these threads aren’t as unhinged as I thought 😂
I actually thought she looked like she'd gained a bit of weight in that picture!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The person was walking so fast too, faster than William. For a person still seriously so ill, this was surprising.

Reactions: 6
I called it here first. These photos and videos are all different actresses auditioning
IMG_7744.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should she be carrying what looks like a heavy shopping bag after surgery?
It‘a been around 8 weeks since her surgery!
I’m sure she’s got the all clear to carry a bag of goodies from a posh farm shop!

Reactions: 15
The person was walking so fast too, faster than William. For a person still seriously so ill, this was surprising.
Other than assumptions, what is there to indicate she's seriously ill, particularly to the point of impacting on mobility?

Without knowing what surgery she had we can only speculate on recovery times, but as a general rule you have a follow-up with your surgeon at 6 weeks, and generally surgical recovery is speculated at the outset as anywhere from 6-12 weeks, depending on the nature of the surgery in question. Given their original timeframe from the initial announcement, 10-12 weeks for a full recovery sounds like it was a likely prognosis.

We're at about the timeframe you'd expect her to be attempting some return to activities, though given the obsessive speculation about her looks I'd not be shocked if she doesn't do public duties for a bit longer.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s definitely her, but it all just looks a bit staged! It’s like a trailer for a Hallmark Christmas movie…. Loving couple out shopping, full of smiles. And clearly no one in Windsor owns a decent mobile phone cause every photo or video we’ve seen has been taken on the same rubbish Nokia!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now that have seen the footage I think it’s her.. I was looking at the stills..

just spotted this comment under the video.. I did see the Xmas decorations still up

Attachments

Last edited:
Now that have seen the footage I think it’s her.. I was looking at the stills..

Yeah the footage does look a bit more like her. I honestly thought the stills were a joke when I first saw them but I’m coming round now. I was half asleep last night when I saw them and I honestly thought they looked nothing like her. But I can’t see a possible reason they would roll out a fake Kate to go to a farm shop. My tin foil hat is on the blink.

I must say, it’s all incredibly bizarre though. If that is her in the photos/videos she looks great! Why the Mother’s Day duck up? Why the weird photo of her in the car? Very odd.

Reactions: 10
Have
Yeah the footage does look a bit more like her. I honestly thought the stills were a joke when I first saw them but I’m coming round now. I was half asleep last night when I saw them and I honestly thought they looked nothing like her. But I can’t see a possible reason they would roll out a fake Kate to go to a farm shop. My tin foil hat is on the blink.

I must say, it’s all incredibly bizarre though. If that is her in the photos/videos she looks great! Why the Mother’s Day duck up? Why the weird photo of her in the car? Very odd.
have a look at the comment I screenshot from the video.. makes good points also why are Xmas decorations still up.. if I hadn’t had seen it, I would have thought everything was kosher..

So it’s an old film of them? Doesn’t surprise me but what a fine old mess.

They would have to have sanctioned this being released too, it gets worse 😂 their PR is shocking

• Haha
I‘m sure it is her but because it’s the Sun, who came out a few days ago saying to lay off Kate, I think this was a set up between them and KP. Just so convenient that the Sun comes out backing K& W and next thing you know they have the story and footage of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.