The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s her but agree she looks younger, maybe there is some truth in the facelift rumour?? Or she’s gone wild ordering tropic youth potion whilst in hiding 🤣🤣
Kate doing hi hun hope you’re well emails to flog Tropic is my new favourite theory 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear God, of course it is her! This thread and other on here and X are a prime example of the mental health crisis in this country🙄
The palace are to blame for people questioning things. They fanned the flames by posting an obviously fake photo last week. It’s not crazy that a week later there’s still some “hey is it actually her” comments.

Reactions: 8
I’m NOT a conspiracy theorist and do believe that she has had an op and is in recovery but I have to say I don’t think that is Kate. To me it really doesn’t look like her. I’m more inclined to believe the photo taker is mistaken.
I agree, it was my first thought too, I think it's lookalikes done as some kind of joke (see also Kate Moss!)

Reactions: 12
I am almost scared to go to bed, I remember last week going to bed on the Sunday thinking “cute Mother’s Day photo now that should stop the craziness” and well, we know what I woke up to 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, here for chuckling at the conspiracies 😂
But, are those Christmas decorations on the huts in the background of the video? Or have I found myself to be ‘one of those’ conspiracy folk?!
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s defo her but god she looks young, she should lay off the slap if that’s what she looks like beneath it 😂
I don’t understand how if you’d had major abdominal surgery you’d be carrying a bag like that, I had a c section and couldn’t carry my daughter properly for 6 weeks 😅
I am truly baffled about how KP have handled this. She is obviously alive and well, why allow so much speculation?!

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, here for chuckling at the conspiracies 😂
But, are those Christmas decorations on the huts in the background of the video? Or have I found myself to be ‘one of those’ conspiracy folk?!
---
I think there are fairy lights round what looks like a coffee shack thing and one of those twee willow twig heart things in the doorway.

Reactions: 9
I hope these body double’s wages are included in my 97p a year tax contribution towards them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s defo her but god she looks young, she should lay off the slap if that’s what she looks like beneath it 😂
I don’t understand how if you’d had major abdominal surgery you’d be carrying a bag like that, I had a c section and couldn’t carry my daughter properly for 6 weeks 😅
I am truly baffled about how KP have handled this. She is obviously alive and well, why allow so much speculation?!
It's been a lot more than six weeks and I don't think she's carrying anything very heavy.

Reactions: 15
And Rose Hanbury has also reacted. Through her lawyers, Hanbury said that "the rumours are completely false."

Anybody with a brain would have figured that out. Kate partying with Rose. Kate's sister who she is very close to naming her daughter Rose last year. etc etc.

View attachment 2823287
Rose Hanbury breaks silence on Prince William affair rumors amid Kate Middleton speculation
Rose Hanbury has broken her silence about the rumors of an affair with Prince William.
View attachment 2823288 nypost.com
I hope she sues the tit out of the American presenters and big TikTok accounts. Having her name dragged through mud for their entertainment.

Reactions: 16
The palace are to blame for people questioning things. They fanned the flames by posting an obviously fake photo last week. It’s not crazy that a week later there’s still some “hey is it actually her” comments.
So now that she's alive and well all the nut jobs are blaming KP. It really quite simple. She had major surgery, was out of action and is taking time to recover. Its only the crazy folk that decided it was anything more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do actually think it's her, the weight loss has altered her face like it would anyone. Her hand and fingers look like bones. Hope she's making a good recovery. Maybe she fancied a posh crisps binge after weeks of Complan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember reading people saying she had had a facelift and thinking how wild it was that they were saying that, but I’m now beginning to believe it! That video looks like her but also doesn’t at the same time, it’s making my brain hurt 😂. If she’s had a facelift would explain the puffy face car picture too!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.