The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to all the “it’s not her” shouts starting soon. The woman is going to be getting crowned and someone will be interviewed in the crowd outside going “I don’t think that’s actually Kate” 😂
It's Cake Middleton

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember reading people saying she had had a facelift and thinking how wild it was that they were saying that, but I’m now beginning to believe it! That video looks like her but also doesn’t at the same time, it’s making my brain hurt 😂. If she’s had a facelift would explain the puffy face car picture too!
She doesn't have a blowout. Her hair is rarely seen (un)styled like this. That alone will change her appearance.

Reactions: 12
I do actually think it's her, the weight loss has altered her face like it would anyone. Her hand and fingers look like bones. Hope she's making a good recovery. Maybe she fancied a posh crisps binge after weeks of Complan
I'm laughing, but if they made her drink Fortisip for weeks I have nothing but sympathy, those things are VILE!

Reactions: 11
What is all this on X about a Royal Announcement, is there anything to this or has someone just started it trending?

If she wasn’t keen on being spotted she could have worn a hat like William
"Gossip Girl here, it seems our beloved princess has been caught in the act of satisfying her royal whims with a farm shop shopping spree. Is the Duchess of Cambridge trading tiaras for a taste of the simple life and fresh produce? Stay tuned as we unravel this royal mystery... xoxo"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I literally look like two different people from one day to the next 🤣 As others have said, probably minimal makeup, unstyled hair, casual clothes etc it all alters how we as members of the public think we perceive her to be. People are crazy if they think that's not her

Reactions: 22
Hi Tattlers long time lurker today I have some fresh of the press tea. I just heard some hot gossip and ran to see if it has been mentioned here doesn't seem Kate it has. So hot news is it was Kate was exposed having a affair with no other the Princess Michael of Kent's son inlaw. Just to add who has all of a sudden died around about the same time as Kate was in hospital. Media is very hush about the death. When I typed Thomas Kingston in in a Google search it automatically suggests Kate Middleton suspicious indeed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Rose Hanbury has denied the affair rumours via her lawyers. Is this what everyone was alluding to?

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ I'm after waking the bloody kids im laughing so loud 🤣🤣🤣 Now I have 2 tots in my bed but it was soooo worth it, this is hilarious 😅😅😅😅
I can't take credit but honestly Cake Middleton is the best chat I've heard in a while 😂😂

I'm sorry you have a busy bed now, hope yous all get some sleep 🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Spotted in the bread aisle 😂
What I'd like to know is, if it's a fact that it's them, then why are Sky News staff so careful with their wording of the story, in this video? Seems like there is some doubt there, or they don't want to say outright "it's them".

Reactions: 2
Rose Hanbury has denied the affair rumours via her lawyers. Is this what everyone was alluding to?
Is that the same person from a couple of years ago?
---
Hi Tattlers long time lurker today I have some fresh of the press tea. I just heard some hot gossip and ran to see if it has been mentioned here doesn't seem Kate it has. So hot news is it was Kate was exposed having a affair with no other the Princess Michael of Kent's son inlaw. Just to add who has all of a sudden died around about the same time as Kate was in hospital. Media is very hush about the death. When I typed Thomas Kingston in in a Google search it automatically suggests Kate Middleton suspicious indeed.
Kate was in hospital a few weeks before, she was discharged 29th Jan, why would she being in hospital have anything to do with Princess Michael of Kent's son in-law who was found dead 25th Feb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is probably a very niche joke, and say hello to my crappy IT skills, but did anyone play the point and click game "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" in the 90s 😂😂?

CAKE MIDDLETON_20240318_231335_0000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never gave the rumours about Rose Hanbury much credence, but she is fascinatingly posh. She kind of looks like an alien, a very posh Roswell creature, with bohemian style and a fabulously older husband. I'm disappointed that she deigned to deny the rumours, because I was sure she wouldn't even think about them while drinking champagne on horseback, or feeding the parrots in the orangerie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm ready for a comet to hit the Earth and wipe out humanity.

I'd embrace it at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.