The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think there is no smoke without a fire. This rumour has been doing the rounds for years, I for one do believe that there is something behind it.
as for all these ‘there’s no proof!’ claims- what proof would we ever have? William is so protected it’s ridiculous, nothing would ever make it into the news. Pretty sure anyone close enough to them to know would be slapped with a huge NDA. Nothing would ever leak and they know it.
I also don’t feel sorry for them, I think they’re all as bad as each other tbh.
---
Anyone can start a rumour! I’ve heard plenty about myself, friends and neighbours that I know for a fact are not true. All it takes is one person to make something up or someone to get the wrong end of the stick and then a story starts spreading. When it’s someone famous it spreads even further.

Reactions: 18
Was it Mark Twain who said a lie is halfway round the world while the truth is still putting its boots on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---
Anyone can start a rumour! I’ve heard plenty about myself, friends and neighbours that I know for a fact are not true. All it takes is one person to make something up or someone to get the wrong end of the stick and then a story starts spreading. When it’s someone famous it spreads even further.
Yes, I know but what about the gossip that turns out to be true in the end.. yes, you have some nasty people.. from my experience 75% of what I hear turns out to be true.. “ you don’t believe everything you hear “ you just wait for it to unfold..

Reactions: 4
yip! if something is repeated often enough its becomes truth, even though it's not the truth!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.