The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly lost weight which she didn’t have to lose but my Dad had bowel surgery and went from being a big stocky rugby player to now an incredibly thin man no matter what he eats in a matter of weeks so it would make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Dear God, of course it is her! This thread and other on here and X are a prime example of the mental health crisis in this country🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is it a slow motion video? That might be why it looks weird.
It most likely is her. Why wouldn't it be? Why would William be wandering round with a lookalike?
I think this is all a lot more boring than we're making it out to be
Where are the children if it's the weekend?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad so many people think it looks just like her because I saw the stills and thought it was a joke. Looks nothing like her to me 🤣 I’m sure I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 22
I look forward to all the “it’s not her” shouts starting soon. The woman is going to be getting crowned and someone will be interviewed in the crowd outside going “I don’t think that’s actually Kate” 😂
They're already doing it on the W&K thread here. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it’s her but agree she looks younger, maybe there is some truth in the facelift rumour?? Or she’s gone wild ordering tropic youth potion whilst in hiding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.