The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to all the “it’s not her” shouts starting soon. The woman is going to be getting crowned and someone will be interviewed in the crowd outside going “I don’t think that’s actually Kate” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Kensington Palace hasn't handled the whole situation really well but I am stunned to see the proportions it has taken. I do believe they didn't expect it would create so much speculation when they first announced it.

Reactions: 11
I look forward to all the “it’s not her” shouts starting soon. The woman is going to be getting crowned and someone will be interviewed in the crowd outside going “I don’t think that’s actually Kate” 😂
Exactly. I am deeply concerned by the state of the world when you delve into conspiracy Twitter - it's just insane - and it spreads so quickly!

Reactions: 16
That small image is a totally different picture when you click into the article. Why is the guys hand pixelated? Is this a pisstake or am I going mad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get KP - she looks pretty normal in the video (not with the suspected Moon face), why not publish a zoom call or so earlier last week to stop any of those wild social media stories to any of the charities she is patron of?
---
Exactly. I am deeply concerned by the state of the world when you delve into conspiracy Twitter - it's just insane - and it spreads so quickly!
It’s alarming how much of the fake news people believe (like the BBC announcement , super junction, and so on)

Reactions: 8
I always thought the “nobody would take a photo in that shop” angle was silly. What was the norm before is irrelevant given the frenzy at the moment.

If she is out and about at this moment in time, there will be a photo taken. Whether it’s a teenager with a phone or a pap in the bushes, a photo would be taken.

Reactions: 4
I’m NOT a conspiracy theorist and do believe that she has had an op and is in recovery but I have to say I don’t think that is Kate. To me it really doesn’t look like her. I’m more inclined to believe the photo taker is mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m NOT a conspiracy theorist and do believe that she has had an op and is in recovery but I have to say I don’t think that is Kate. To me it really doesn’t look like her. I’m more inclined to believe the photo taker is mistaken.

Same here! Not conspiracy theorist but there is something up with that video. It's the mouth. I can't actually believe I've even typed that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the video on the Sun it's definitely her but she looks off, like she's had a face lift or something

Reactions: 3
Oh I hope so. We haven’t had a good Coronation saga since George IV.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screen recording of the video. I don’t think there’s any denying it’s her. She’s a very good lookalike if it’s not.

Reactions: 8
Is it a slow motion video? That might be why it looks weird.
It most likely is her. Why wouldn't it be? Why would William be wandering round with a lookalike?
I think this is all a lot more boring than we're making it out to be

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.