The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs just let the woman recuperate. Is it that difficult?
We were told she’d be off recovering until after Easter so nothing has changed.
It’s ridiculous.
Ironically; a lot has changed.

But hey ho, what do I know. Certainly not going to spring up with a new rumour for entertainment's sake. At the end of the day, I hope wherever Kate may be, that she's happy, with family & loved ones.

Reactions: 2
The thing is there would have been alot of tourists in and around the farm shop as well. I go to Daylesford regularly and there are always tourists in there taking photos of the plants, flowers etc so someone would take a snap.
Unless there was undercover security in there stopping people taking photos and making them delete them. Although some sneaky teenager likely would’ve caught something.

Reactions: 2
I find it pretty hard to believe no one got a snap of her in this shop. Get your phone out, pretend to take a photo of the ingredients on a packet of biscuits, and angle it so she’s in the background. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 10
On another note, was anyone else surprised when Charles said in his accession speech that he inherited his mother's Christian faith? I was sure it was well known that he was an atheist when he was POW? Am I imagining that?

Reactions: 1
Never a dull moment for their PR teams at the moment!

View attachment 2822666
Posted this on the other RF thread. Its worth keeping in mind who might be perpetuating some of this.

Quite understandable that Russia would stick the oar in when we are having some issues here. Its standard issue destabilising propaganda.

It would also not surprise me if some of the furore and Twitter accounts\bots perpetuating this 'where is Kate?' nonsense were Russian. I also suspect the same of the #sussexsquad and the Cambridge fan accounts of being the same. I think it is very subtle social manipulation and does drive wedges in groups across society. The same way China meddles via Tiktok. (this is why USA is trying to ban Tiktok btw, not because its 'stealing our data).

Reactions: 17
On another note, was anyone else surprised when Charles said in his accession speech that he inherited his mother's Christian faith? I was sure it was well known that he was an atheist when he was POW? Am I imagining that?
Yes, he's a Christian, always has been but with a deep interest in other religions and beliefs.

Reactions: 9
I never watched it 😬🙈 How do you inherit someone's beliefs? Does that just mean you throw your own out the window?

I assume that was to provide some sort of comfort/consistency for the folk who loved the Queen?

Reactions: 1
If she was seen in the dark shop someone would have taken a snap and sold it to a paper abroad. There is no way she’d have been in the farm shop this weekend, more like Norfolk at the weekend.
---
Farm not dark ^^^
She's previously been seen in supermarkets like Sainsbury's with the children doing things like looking at Halloween costumes and children's clothes. Her detective reportedly asked people not to take her picture. I should think that locals in Windsor and Norfolk are used to them being around - in Ballater, the nearest town to Balmoral, it's not unusual to see them in the shops.

Reactions: 13
She's previously been seen in supermarkets like Sainsbury's with the children doing things like looking at Halloween costumes and children's clothes. Her detective reportedly asked people not to take her picture. I should think that locals in Windsor and Norfolk are used to them being around - in Ballater, the nearest town to Balmoral, it's not unusual to see them in the shops.
Exactly this.

There is a private locked gate from Great Windsor Park to the farm shop which is only accessed by RF and their staff. They drive to the gate and then walk from there to the farm shop.

Reactions: 6
Saw this on a Facebook page and thought I’d share as I hadn’t seen the photos before! It’s of Princess Diana’s parents’ wedding - Edward John Spencer, Viscount Althorp, heir to Earl Spencer, and the Hon. Frances Roche which was held at Westminster Abbey on 1st June 1954.

I’ve put the info which accompanied the post under a spoiler as it is a smidge long but gives a good overall history of the family.

Film footage was broadcast on TV and filled the newspapers, hailed as 'The Wedding of the Year' which saw the attendance of our late Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, The Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and several other members of the royal family, including the US Ambassador. At just 18 years old, Frances remains one of the youngest woman wed in Westminster Abbey. The Earl was 12 years her senior.

Born Frances Ruth Roche at Park House, on the royal estate at Sandringham, Norfolk, on 20 January 1936. Her father was Maurice Roche, 4th Baron Fermoy, a friend of King George VI and the elder son of the American heiress Frances Ellen Work and her first husband, the 3rd Baron Fermoy. Her mother, Ruth Roche, Baroness Fermoy, a daughter of William Smith Gill, was a confidante and lady-in-waiting to Queen Elizabeth (later the Queen Mother). Frances held from birth the style of The Honourable as the daughter of a baron.

The marriage was unhappy and ended in an acrimonious divorce with Francis marrying her lover Peter Shand Kydd and loosing custody of her four children. Peter was heir to the wallpaper fortune built by his father Norman Shand Kydd. Diana later admitted she had been haunted by the crunch of the gravel as her mother departed."

On 14 July 1976, the 8th Earl Spencer (1924-1992) married Raine, Countess of Dartmouth (1929-2016) their affair resulted in a divorce from her first marriage which had produced four children. A socialite and politician, Raine was the daughter of the romantic novelist Dame Barbara Cartland.

As Countess Spencer, Raine was unpopular with her stepdaughter Lady Diana Spencer and her siblings, who referred to their stepmother as
"Acid Raine". However, media reports have suggested that at the time of her death Diana had reconciled with her stepmother, while her relationship with her mother Frances Shand Kydd, had been strained; Diana and her mother had not communicated for several months before Diana died.

Frances and Peter, both on their second marriages, divorced in June 1988. Frances blamed the pressure of media attention, following the rise to fame of Diana, for the breakdown of the marriage.

Frances Ruth Shand Kydd died in 2004 at age 68 years old, seven years after Diana, she converted to Catholicsm and devoted the final years of her life to charity work. Peter Shand Kydd married for a third time and died in 2006.

Her funeral at the Roman Catholic cathedral in Oban on 10 June was attended by her children and grandchildren, including Princes William (who gave a reading) and Harry. The then Prince Charles, her former son-in-law, did not attend because he was travelling to Washington to lead the British delegation at the state funeral of the former US President Ronald Reagan the following day.

IMG_6933.jpeg
IMG_6934.jpeg
IMG_6938.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg
IMG_6939.jpeg

Reactions: 16
William beat Kate to death in a domestic violence incident and then hid her dead body in the farm shop. Her body lies stashed under the fresh farm eggs display and she will hence symbolically rise on Easter Sunday with a perfectly coiffured hairdo and Cadburys creme eggs for all.
I heard King Charles III sells organic basil at the farm shop, is this true?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see a new Banksy painting has been found….and Catherine still missing 👀 I don’t wish to start any new rumours like but it’s odd…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it pretty hard to believe no one got a snap of her in this shop. Get your phone out, pretend to take a photo of the ingredients on a packet of biscuits, and angle it so she’s in the background. It’s not hard.
I've been in the same place as her before and you are asked to not take photos by bodyguards. In the rural places they are often left alone and respected and treated very much as normal.

Never commented on these threads before but finding the conspiracy stuff borderline insane really.
---
Exactly this, they're very much just left alone.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.