The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the interview too. The Diana one. That was huge back in the day! She really ripped in to them! I honestly couldn’t see Kate doing that and I don’t think any one would televise it. May be a US interview but I don’t think the Brits would repeat that!
The Diana interview was totally seismic. She basically cast doubt on whether Charles would make a good king. These days an ex royal spouse would be NDA’d to within an inch of their life.

Reactions: 7
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.
Why would she do a short video, she's never released videos?
Some of the views here are wild. You all need some fresh air!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she's going with him despite her not attending the event. Did they just push her into the car and tell the driver to bring her back after they've dropped William off?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she's going with him despite her not attending the event. Did they just push her into the car and tell the driver to bring her back after they've dropped William off?
It is weird. I don’t think she should be forced into anything before time but either she’s said duck it they want to see me they can see me in which case you might as well sit through the service. But if she’s not well enough for that/ not inclined why go along for the ride? It’s like the random drive to the school. Speaking of, why are pap photos in a car now kosher for British press when the other one wasn’t?

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe what a mess has developed for RF in such a short time, From Christmas walk with all the smiles to this PR disaster which is getting messier every day.
My opinion on William cheating- why everyone believes that there was/ is only Rose, There maybe other women. Regarding divorce- he will loose much more than Kate, What is better than to have a perfect cover wife and someone else in the backgroud. He learned from his granddad. - if the numerous rumours about Prince Phillip are true.

Reactions: 25
Jesus, maybe she just feels a bit tit about her appearance right now because she's been... you know, recovering from a massive operation and doesn't want to be photographed right now and for that photo to be out there forever more. So she tweaked an old one to try to shut people up.

There's only one reason they want a photo of her while she's unwell and that's to tear her apart.

All this media speculation is uncomfortably like the hounding Diana was getting before she died and like the baying mob demanding two boys be dragged from the privacy of their granny's safe haven so that the mob can see their private moments. Its shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Jesus, maybe she just feels a bit tit about her appearance right now because she's been... you know, recovering from a massive operation and doesn't want to be photographed right now and for that photo to be out there forever more. So she tweaked an old one to try to shut people up.

There's only one reason they want a photo of her while she's unwell and that's to tear her apart.

All this media speculation is uncomfortably like the hounding Diana was getting before she died and like the baying mob demanding two boys be dragged from the privacy of their granny's safe haven so that the mob can see their private moments. Its shameful.
Stick a throwback pic up for mother's Day then, like they do for the Christmas card. Just don't lie about it

Reactions: 11
It’s getting stranger by the day.

The statement just made it worse as I think it’s become obvious there isn’t a recent unedited picture to release.

Plus her suddenly making an appearance in the royal car but not looking directly at the camera is a bit fishy.

Once the sharks smell blood they’ll keep circling. I think we might get some form of announcement in the next few days

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s getting stranger by the day.

The statement just made it worse as I think it’s become obvious there isn’t a recent unedited picture to release.

Plus her suddenly making an appearance in the royal car but not looking directly at the camera is a bit fishy.

Once the sharks smell blood they’ll keep circling. I think we might get some form of announcement in the next few days
I genuinely don’t understand how it’s fishy? She had surgery and is most likely on steroids so she’s puffy and doesn’t want to be ripped to shreds by the press and twats on Twitter for her appearance.

Reactions: 27
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.
Maybe she doesn’t want to release a video? It’s one thing to sit down and smile for a few clicks of the camera, but it’s another if she’s still in pain or too tired to sit and speak to a camera.

The obsession and demands for her to release videos, go on live TV or provide all the answers is the same attitude that had Diana chased to her death. If she’s still in hiding after Easter I think the press have a right to ask questions, but it’s still early March. It’s very insidious that people are speculating she’s dead, in a coma or gleefully clapping that a marriage could be over, all whilst she just wants to recover and be left alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I genuinely don’t understand how it’s fishy? She had surgery and is most likely on steroids so she’s puffy and doesn’t want to be ripped to shreds by the press and twats on Twitter for her appearance.
Leak that to one of the flagshaggers on the royal rota then.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.