The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been a wild few weeks of conspiracies, difficulties and challenges for the Royal Family.

I'm not even going to try and do a recap after the week it has been for the royals but someone else please do feel free!

Reactions: 11
I’m still chuckling about the friend of a friend’s cousin’s acquaintance yada yada at the clinic yada yada ED refusing to eat yada yada!

The PoW is mentally stable despite the circus she lives in. She gardens regularly (plasters!!) she is a devoted parent who sees the effect of the loss of a parent on her husband, course she’s not going to put her own adored children through that!

without pretending I know for sure, from lived experience I’d say she’s had bowel related surgery which is intensive and a helluva recovery to go through. She’s still in the expected time lines of that recovery whilst also being aware it’s getting wild in the circus. Pore sod must be feeling the pressure when she just needs to switch off and rest!

Reactions: 40
It honestly doesn’t matter if they come out and tell us exactly what the surgery was, how long it lasted and show us a photo of her scar - people are going to claim it’s a cover up and fake. Once people have decided they want to believe the conspiracies there’s no convincing them otherwise.

Reactions: 39
Uncle Gary is off on Celebrity Big Brother ... having a witch about Meghan Markle and asking Sharon how H&M are doing in America!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate's Colonel of the Irish Guards now so there is suspicion she would be there but tbh knowing her work ethic even if she were well I'd say it's a 50/50 chance she'd show up to the review. (I assume she'll be at Trooping itself.)

Reactions: 6
That photo of Kate in the car with her mother on TMZ today… also on TikTok … I’m not convinced it’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is really badly handled at this point 🙈 even the non conspiracy theorists will start thinking WTF 🙈
Exactly. Why didn't KP just let this one slide? It's so far away that it doesn't really matter at the moment. Even if she doesn't end up going it can be explained away at the time. If she's not seen before Trooping then people are going to lose the plot anyway so why add fuel to the fire at the moment?

Reactions: 13
Charles looks awful surprised Camilla’s going abroad.
IMG_4603.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't be bothered with the conspiracy theories etc but I think the monarchy will fail and I severely doubt George will become King.

I don't believe William and Kate can be bothered with their duties and for a lot of people since the Queen died interest is dying off. I used to be a fan but the PR exercise on Kate being ill has been woeful and insulting. Most of us have to work, care for children, run the house whilst ill even when serious, yes we have family but not the paid help they have. It's insulting the inference William is doing it all when he has paid help and no worries about his bills. For his own less well off peers this will be the monarchies downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That's all media bullshittery though. The truth is probably straightforward: Kate has had some invasive and quite major surgery because of a medical problem, which may well be of the embarrassing kind she doesn't want to discuss. My own suspicion is that she's been living with Crohn's, colitis or something similar for a long time. She may have had a bowel resection and possibly a stoma. It would be nice for other stoma patients to have someone talking openly about it, but it still involves a lot of awkward topics and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to make it public.

Despite his enormous privilege and hired help, William is only human and is worried about his wife and also his elderly father who has cancer. He will also be worried about the effects this is all having on his kids. It's only the tabloids that are suggesting he's single-handedly running half of Kensington Palace in between various bedside vigils.

Reactions: 59
That photo of Kate in the car with her mother on TMZ today… also on TikTok … I’m not convinced it’s her.
I agree, if it is her though I think she looks ill. I was convinced it was Pippa tbh but all the royal correspondents have said its Kate 🤨

Reactions: 5
@wideopenspace i think you’re bang on. It’s on its last legs. I’d have a bet on William being crowned but after that, I doubt it can carry on.

It’s not really media bullshittery though, if they’re not reporting on it. I do get what you’re saying as in a lot of stuff they print is rubbish. But they have backed off and have left this alone.

The story about Pippa being on holiday, that is from Feb last year. Piers Morgan had a little dig earlier on his Twitter about Kate. But I’m pretty sure he’s in Camilla’s pocket! It’s not always a conspiracy, it’s ok to think outside the box, some of it’s pure banter and jokes and some of it is definitely a bit out there but something is really off with that family. I can’t claim to know what! I’m not in the know but I don’t believe a word the palace says or prints.

Has any one else seen the video circulating on Twitter/X? A story about Ryan Air being called by KP to remove a tweet they said was aimed at William?

Never mind Kate - what in the name of insanity is behind Johnny Thompson ‘stepping back’ to a less public role. All wild theories accepted 😂

Reactions: 14
Can't see how the monarchy would go away unless the entire way government functions changes. Referendums on it, how would it be, et cetera - though I do think William will be the invisible, arrogant king. He doesn't take advice and does what he wants when he wants to. Not good traits in a leader. We know they can't be bothered - they've been like this from the off - and nobody has changed their minds. People still seem to deify him and Kate too for some reason. Charles imo looks okay. Like he's clearly not well but not on death's door. HE is doing his job, while going through chemotherapy - William does what exactly, hardly anything.

Reactions: 20
Can't see how the monarchy would go away unless the entire way government functions changes. Referendums on it, how would it be, et cetera - though I do think William will be the invisible, arrogant king. He doesn't take advice and does what he wants when he wants to. Not good traits in a leader. We know they can't be bothered - they've been like this from the off - and nobody has changed their minds. People still seem to deify him and Kate too for some reason. Charles imo looks okay. Like he's clearly not well but not on death's door. HE is doing his job, while going through chemotherapy - William does what exactly, hardly anything.
I know this isn’t the point, but I like your description of “the invisible, arrogant king” It just made me think of blank stamps, and notes and coins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.