The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the British press are actually running this at the moment is wild!
People keep posting same article from same source and say media keep posting it. No it's just one source.

And it has been debunked many times. Jesus it's a FIVE YEAR old rumor without any evidence.

Reactions: 12
The problem is the Palace have dug themselves into a hole. We all know Kate is recovering from surgery so all they had to bloody do is release a pic and wish everyone Happy Mothers day. But by releasing a badly edited one and then it being reported it was taken a few days ago if it wasn't has set the cat amongst the pigeons.

Reactions: 16
Are the press not just being petty as they’re not getting their own way? It’s headline news everywhere yet nothing new is being said as they don’t know anything.
That's just it -- I speculate that after the repeated bullying and racist accusations by the markles' stooge, Catherine had some sort of physical or mental health breakdown over Christmas and said to William "no more". So he's pissed off about the harm the press brought to his family and started withholding from the press what used to be their bread and butter -- pictures of his family -- and the press has gone apeshit frothing at the mouth and W isn't backing down. Now it's hot commodity for clickbait everybody's reporting it to cash in.

What isn't clear is why, from the beginning, before the edited photos or any of that stuff, when the reports of Catherine's surgery came out, there was net zero sympathy or goodwill for her anywhere.

Even sex predator Huw Edwards got more goodwill and was left alone once the mental health card got thrown out.

People won't be happy with Catherine until they get pictures of her dead in a mangled Mercedes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All I can add to this insanity is that I just feel really sorry for Kate. Recovering from surgery and having nasty rumours and gossip spread about you and your marriage and you try to put it to rest just to have it backfire? I can't even imagine how stressed she is right now. How stressed they all must be.

If I was them I'd just go into hiding and not appear for months. I don't understand why people couldn't just leave them alone. Easter isn't that far away.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d rather appear looking a bit puffy than have my children put up with endless speculation of their dad having an affair or being murderer .
This is a stupid comment since you don't know that's a choice Catherine is making or even in the range of her options.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People keep posting same article from same source and say media keep posting it. No it's just one source.

And it has been debunked many times. Jesus it's a FIVE YEAR old rumor without any evidence.
Curious, what do you mean “debunked”? That means there was evidence to prove something wasn’t true. I’ve never seen or read anything that proves William and Rose have never had a relationship. I think at most they had sources (i.e William or Rose’s PR people) state they were both in their own happy marriages. Hardly a debunking.

Reactions: 19
All I can add to this insanity is that I just feel really sorry for Kate. Recovering from surgery and having nasty rumours and gossip spread about you and your marriage and you try to put it to rest just to have it backfire? I can't even imagine how stressed she is right now. How stressed they all must be.

If I was them I'd just go into hiding and not appear for months. I don't understand why people couldn't just leave them alone. Easter isn't that far away.

Catherine should've turned around in the car and been like

• Haha
Reactions: 45

It doesn’t matter if it’s five or ten years old, It’s being run today by a British newspaper and it‘s all over social media. Maybe it just didn’t go away? Or maybe the Independent running this story is sheer coincidence.

Reactions: 14
I find the statement strange in so far that the edited parts are really not important. Tiles anybody? Maybe she edited out an object. Gave Charlotte more hair. No idea what there is about the sweater arm and the zipper. I mean, what kind of editing did she think she needed to do? Let their tattooed ciphers disappear? They released rather relaxed photos of George for one of his last birthdays. So a child not being in the perfect pose is clearly not a big deal.
Never explain, never complain/ silence is gold. I wish Queen Mum’s ghost could talk some sense into Wills. When the rumour mill starts you can never win. You are always in a defensive position and whatever you say or do just makes it worse. Ignore till it blows over is the only way. A family with some centuries on the job should now.
I think the issue is that the unspoken charge from the news agencies is that they’ve used an old photo of Kate, taken sometime last year before she was hospitalised, and edited it in. Hence the horizontal zip. And/or edited the kids on top of her. Hence the weirdness in Charlottes hair and clothes.

People are getting it wrong. The agencies didn’t reject the photo because it’s touched here and there. They’ve rejected it because it purports to represent that Kate is looking well after her surgery, but has used false images to do so. Which makes it a false news story, a lie.

Also I don’t believe Kate herself manipulated that photo or composed or posted the apology.

Also. The “proof of life” pic in the car. That basically confirms something is up, because it shows the extent to which KP is now panicking.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is a stupid comment since you don't know that's a choice Catherine is making or even in the range of her options.
Unfortunately I’m not in the royal fold 😂just an opinion on how kids are clued up on SM and not protected as much as people think.

Reactions: 9

When people say “leave them alone”, I don’t get it. Nobody is knocking on their door or calling their phones. Unless they actively went online and read articles, they would be none the wiser. They are protected, live in multiple luxurious mansions behind gates, long private drives and 24 security. They don’t even have to be bothered by anyone while grocery shopping or doing the school run as even the schools they use are private and they have chefs and hundreds more staff to do all of the errands for them. They are more left alone than anyone. It’s ironic for someone to actively write in a thread about them, giving stories engagement and views but in the same breath asking others to “leave them alone”. If you want stories to stop being published about them, clicking on them is not the way to go about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
be discussing moon bumps and fake babies next
Leak that to one of the flagshaggers on the royal rota then.
If this was Meghan you’d be the first one screaming blue murder about the press and the public

Reactions: 8
This whole thing is bizarre :unsure: who doesn't edit or filter photos nowadays, why is it such a massive story? Why does Kate have to apologise for it? Why are the things that have been edited so random? A tile on the floor, Charlotte's hand, a piece of hair, a zip?! If I was editing a photo I'd be far more focused on making my nose smaller and airbrushing my skin 😅
I agree but I think there is another story here that the press want to tell us but can’t. Maybe a bit if diversion from something else going on as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Catherine should've turned around in the car and been like

Wouldn't blame her if she did, to be honest. I'd actually applaud.
---
When people say “leave them alone”, I don’t get it. Nobody is knocking on their door or calling their phones. Unless they actively went online and read articles, they would be none the wiser. They are protected, live in multiple luxurious mansions behind gates, long private drives and 24 security. They don’t even have to be bothered by anyone while grocery shopping or doing the school run as even the schools they use are private and they have chefs and hundreds more staff to do all of the errands for them. They are more left alone than anyone. It’s ironic for someone to actively write in a thread about them, giving stories engagement and views but in the same breath asking others to “leave them alone”. If you want stories to stop being published about them, clicking on them is not the way to go about it.
I'm not clicking on any stories because, quite frankly I'm of the opinion that there's nothing to freaking say except she's recovering from surgery. I'm talking about the massive rumours and memes that are coming from social media. She goes in for surgery and some deranged people are adamant her marriage is a lie and that her husband has her murdered, like come on. Everyone has a right to privacy around their medical health. So yeah, leave her alone. 🤷‍♀️
---
be discussing moon bumps and fake babies next

If this was Meghan you’d be the first one screaming blue murder about the press and the public
Yeah, I left the harry and Megan thread for a reason. 🙄😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Curious, what do you mean “debunked”? That means there was evidence to prove something wasn’t true. I’ve never seen or read anything that proves William and Rose have never had a relationship. I think at most they had sources (i.e William or Rose’s PR people) state they were both in their own happy marriages. Hardly a debunking.
It is quite hard to prove a negative. The person who started the rumour admitted they made it up though.

Reactions: 17

I don't think anyone has any right to demand proof of life or access to her medical details - that's crazy.

I do think KP have fanned the flames over the weekend and today and they need to take a lot of the blame for this now. They're getting it spectacularly wrong. It started with online speculation which can be ignored, then the media started reporting on the online speculation in a ha ha manner which can also be ignored but now KP have caused loads of legitimate speculation in the press and they're under more pressure than they were before. They've really piled the pressure on themselves now.

Reactions: 13
I'd say theee was a DV incident.

Kate and her team took photos at the time.

Now the royal Palace has made Kate look incompetent and unreliable if ever those photo come to light

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This whole thing is bizarre :unsure: who doesn't edit or filter photos nowadays, why is it such a massive story? Why does Kate have to apologise for it? Why are the things that have been edited so random? A tile on the floor, Charlotte's hand, a piece of hair, a zip?! If I was editing a photo I'd be far more focused on making my nose smaller and airbrushing my skin 😅
Because it was released as a news item to global News agencies, who check photos for manipulation and editing, because they don’t use manipulated or edited photographs. They have a reputation they are keen to keep for only showing the facts. This might not seem important when it’s just a glow up of a family photo, but to them it doesn’t matter because if they let that slide then when people are looking for false flags on a war or terrorist activity photo then they have a ‘but, Kate’s photo’ excuse ready and waiting. They don’t particularly care it was ‘only’ it’s the fact it was at all.

If they’d just left it to be picked up from their Instagram account, none of this would have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.