The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has that been debunked now. This rumor is FIVE years old.....

Pippa who is very close to Kate naming her baby daughter Rose last year said enough.

And if that wasn't enough Kate herself partying with Rose (and David) a couple of months ago would.
They don’t work like that in those circles at all and it would not make any difference to Kate what Pippa called her daughter. Rose is actually RH’s middle name. Who said that Kate was partying with RH a couple of months ago?

Reactions: 11
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.
Sitting in a car is completely different to filming a message. Being unwell isn’t a binary - just because she isn’t bedridden doesn’t mean she’s well enough to get dressed up and deliver a message without showing any signs of pain or discomfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently she’s off to a private appointment but they had to car share, aka let’s pretend all is well. Their faces say it all.
...we can't see her face? We can barely see William's with the glare off the window.

Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They don’t work like that in those circles at all and it would not make any difference to Kate what Pippa called her daughter. Rose is actually RH’s middle name. Who said that Kate was partying with RH a couple of months ago?
Those circles work the same as "normal circles". They are not living fifty years ago. Hell three of the late Queen's children are divorced.

And in what world would a very close sister name her daughter after her BIL mistress. Nobody would do that to their sister who they are very close with. (And everybody calls her Rose, by her middle name).

There is a picture of Kate talking with David (And Rose is standing behind Kate) at that festival a couple of months ago. Kate had dinner at their house with other friends and then they went to that festival at Houghton Hall.

Reactions: 16
Those circles work the same as "normal circles". They are not living fifty years ago. Hell three of the late Queen's children are divorced.

And in what world would a very close sister name her daughter after her BIL mistress. Nobody would do that to their sister who they are very close with. (And everybody calls her Rose, by her middle name).

There is a picture of Kate talking with David (And Rose is standing behind Kate) at that festival a couple of months ago. Kate had dinner at their house with other friends and then they went to that festival at Houghton Hall.
Don't you get that they're lizard people with no emotions, as Diana so perfectly proved :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
William cheated repeatedly when they were dating, looking for someone else. They broke up how many times? 3? 4? Kate told Chelsy Davy it comes with the territory.

Cheating now wouldn’t be a shock.

Kate knows the score. She’s got the upper hand.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
None of them are explaining why out of all the pictures of Kate ever, including the multitude of unpublished ones they will have at their disposal, they would choose to use a picture from 2016 on a very high profile Vogue cover, knowing that it'd be so easy to find? Are they incompetent while also being calculating masterminds?

It's likely because it's not the same photo at all. It's just the same woman with the same facial features. The eyebags, nose tip, the smile are all clearly from a different angle.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 15.43.00.png
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 15.43.48.png

This tit is some mass folie a deux. People need to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 40
It’s not her I feel is in the wrong so therefore your post isn’t correct.
---
Apparently she’s off to a private appointment but they had to car share, aka let’s pretend all is well. Their faces say it all.
Just don’t criticise Big Willy! Ok! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
William cheated repeatedly when they were dating, looking for someone else. They broke up how many times? 3? 4? Kate told Chelsy Davy it comes with the territory.

Cheating now wouldn’t be a shock.

Kate knows the score. She’s got the upper hand.
Oh really he cheated with who. Where is your evidence. And if tabloids had evidence they would have plastered it on all front pages just like they did with all other royals. Nobody knows how many times they broke up. There was a rumored one in university for a couple of weeks but not confirmed. And there is one official break up. They broke up in 2007 for seven weeks and he came crawling back. And Catherine allegedly told Chelsea it comes with the territory that people will make rumors up about your relationship in the public eye. Big difference. And boy was she on point with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There must be more pictures? The paps would have been out in force today, surely
Always a lag in these things. One pap will always rush to be the 'first' and give a tit quality picture, and then within a few hours we'll get better quality ones from other paps.

Reactions: 2
Oh really he cheated with who. Where is your evidence. And if tabloids had evidence they would have plastered it on all front pages just like they did with all other royals. Nobody knows how many times they broke up. There was a rumored one in university for a couple of weeks but not confirmed. And there is one official break up. They broke up in 2007 for seven weeks and he came crawling back. And Catherine allegedly told Chelsea it comes with the territory that people will make rumors up about your relationship in the public eye. Big difference. And boy was she on point with that.
The tabloids/press knew all about Charles and Camilla from the mid 80s and Diana & Hewitt (and various others) from around the same time and nothing was printed for years. It all came out in the Squidgy tapes and the Andrew Morton book.

Reactions: 15
If… it’s a divorce!!! Kate will have the upper hand in the popularity stakes, especially with women. He will be labelled a tit husband, tit Dad, exactly like Charles was. Even though Diana was no angel herself, she won the popular vote hands down!

A lot of people online are speculating Wills wanted a divorce and Kate broke down. And I’d say it’s a split/break and she’s at her parents with the kids. They’ll probably work it out and be back smiling and shaking hands in a few weeks, doing what they do.

I think we have all mentioned the longevity of them as a Royal family throughout these threads and this isn’t the same generation that gave us Charles and Anne. William may not want this for his kids, let alone himself. The fact he’s said he will be working more behind the scenes points to him wanting out of a lot of the Royal roles and responsibilities. I think he wants out of his marriage too. Before Kate is called Queen or Queen Consort or whatever it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The tabloids/press knew all about Charles and Camilla from the mid 80s and Diana & Hewitt (and various others) from around the same time and nothing was printed for years. It all came out in the Squidgy tapes and the Andrew Morton book.
Very true, I remember the Squidgy tapes days.I also remember Charles and Di towards the end of the relationship when they were pictured together it was pretty obvious the marriage was on the rocks, Diana looked so miserable.

Reactions: 7
I remember the interview too. The Diana one. That was huge back in the day! She really ripped in to them! I honestly couldn’t see Kate doing that and I don’t think any one would televise it. May be a US interview but I don’t think the Brits would repeat that!

Reactions: 6
I can quite believe Kate has edited the photo especially if William was behind the camera. Men are usually terrible at taking photos if you blink or turn in a way that exposes your double chin they’ll manage to capture it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.