The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather appear looking a bit puffy than have my children put up with endless speculation of their dad having an affair or being murderer .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d rather appear looking a bit puffy than have my children put up with endless speculation of their dad having an affair or a murderer .
The affair rumour is like 5 years old and they can verify their Dad isn’t a murder by going home and seeing their Mum alive… I wouldn’t be surprised if their school is insanely hot on bullying of them of this kind tbh.
---
Leak that to one of the flagshaggers on the royal rota then.
I think that medical records are protected which is why it hasn’t been leaked. I imagine someone has approached the Mail and told them what has happened but they haven’t printed because Kate is allowed to keep her medical details private if she wants to.

Reactions: 12
This whole thing is bizarre :unsure: who doesn't edit or filter photos nowadays, why is it such a massive story? Why does Kate have to apologise for it? Why are the things that have been edited so random? A tile on the floor, Charlotte's hand, a piece of hair, a zip?! If I was editing a photo I'd be far more focused on making my nose smaller and airbrushing my skin 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The affair rumour is like 5 years old and they can verify their Dad isn’t a murder by going home and seeing their Mum alive… I wouldn’t be surprised if their school is insanely hot on bullying of them of this kind tbh.
That still wouldn’t stop the mention in the school yard, his reported mistress is currently all over SM ,5 yrs ago they wouldn’t understand but a 10 yr old certainly would .

Reactions: 6
I find the statement strange in so far that the edited parts are really not important. Tiles anybody? Maybe she edited out an object. Gave Charlotte more hair. No idea what there is about the sweater arm and the zipper. I mean, what kind of editing did she think she needed to do? Let their tattooed ciphers disappear? They released rather relaxed photos of George for one of his last birthdays. So a child not being in the perfect pose is clearly not a big deal.
Never explain, never complain/ silence is gold. I wish Queen Mum’s ghost could talk some sense into Wills. When the rumour mill starts you can never win. You are always in a defensive position and whatever you say or do just makes it worse. Ignore till it blows over is the only way. A family with some centuries on the job should now.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t understand how it’s fishy? She had surgery and is most likely on steroids so she’s puffy and doesn’t want to be ripped to shreds by the press and twats on Twitter for her appearance.
Yes but she’s also in parallel claiming that she isn’t with this apparently recent photograph of her and the kids.
I actually totally respect the fact that she’s been unwell and probably doesn’t want to show people how she currently looks - we know she’s into fashion, most likely has extensions, most likely has had Botox and other aesthetics so clearly takes pride in her appearance (like a lot of us!) the fishy part of all of it is that for whatever reason they are trying to make out that everything is absolutely hunky dory with her (and him) by posting an edited / photoshopped photograph which is hotly debated to even have been taken in the timeframe they are claiming. It is bizarre. I don’t think it’s a mad conspiracy but I think they should fire everyone working in their public relations team.

Reactions: 22
I just want to stick my head above the parapet to say when I did a very amateur photography course for new mothers (possibly 9years ago) - the photographer recommended software for editing pics. It’s not uncommon for any ‘photographer’ to edit pics

I personally think this whole thing is a load of hot air over nothing. People/ press cant stand there’s been a blackout on her health and the press are deliberately making mountains out of molehills

Reactions: 16
I'm struggling to word it. But it just feels like people are out for blood.

Demanding proof of life from her almost.

And I agree with someone above, they want a picture of her to tear her apart/ omg she's on steroids it must be XYZ health issue.

And there was a good chance we'd have found out what the surgery was, she might have gone on to raise awareness about it or something.

But people have just gone nuts about it all.
It's too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm struggling to word it. But it just feels like people are out for blood.

Demanding proof of life from her almost.

And I agree with someone above, they want a picture of her to tear her apart/ omg she's on steroids it must be XYZ health issue.

And there was a good chance we'd have found out what the surgery was, she might have gone on to raise awareness about it or something.

But people have just gone nuts about it all.
It's too much.

It's quite frankly bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
Maybe Kate sent the palace a normal unedited photo but insisted on not wearing her wedding ring as the marriage is over in her eyes. The palace made some dodgy edits to control the narrative away from the ring and to get back at Kate kind of thing (just like they did with Diana, insinuating to the public that she was loosing her mind). Now Kate is looking dodgy, humiliated because people are wondering why she’s messing with photos and there’s very little talk about the wedding ring not being worn which in normal situations would have been drowning the headlines. The palace have successfully punished Kate in a way, for daring to think she can just get divorced.

It’s probably just some mistakes while editing but it’s fun to come up with theories and the palace have done stranger things in the past.

Reactions: 6
I think they’ve just made some really stupid decisions and have dug themselves into a hole they can’t get out.

They’ve used AI to edit a pic of Kate and the kids to stop the crazy twitter rumours but for some unfathomable reason, no one’s proofed it (or at least not properly). KP can’t hold their hands up and admit this because it makes them look inept so instead Kate is having to take the fall (which is a bit crappy IMO but they probably figured it’s best to show her as fallible rather than the institution).

As I said before, I don’t think there’s anything untoward going on. She’s had major surgery, feels and looks like tit and will be adjusting to her new body/life (eg. menopause after hysterectomy, or colostomy bag after bowel removal). The rest of us might have been back at work or down tescos by now but she’s a royal. She has a certain image to present and would be torn to shreds if she let it slip.

Reactions: 19
The fact the British press are actually running this at the moment is wild!
I was under the impression that if the press can’t out and out print a headline, they’ll find another way in which to do.

Why that headline and subject matter now? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
The whole thing is actually crazy. I've been reading this thread and thinking all the conspiracy theories are wild - BUT even I'm starting to wonder now if there really is more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are the press not just being petty as they’re not getting their own way? It’s headline news everywhere yet nothing new is being said as they don’t know anything.

Reactions: 17
I was under the impression thyif the press can’t out and out print a headline, they’ll find another way in which to do.

Why that headline and subject matter now? 🤔
The press know most of social media are talking about this and yes you‘re correct they will find another way.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t understand how it’s fishy? She had surgery and is most likely on steroids so she’s puffy and doesn’t want to be ripped to shreds by the press and twats on Twitter for her appearance.
I’d say the fact she hasn’t been papped in eight weeks, but today she’s suddenly been papped in the car by the British press. It’s almost like KP have given permission for this to almost offer it as proof of life.

I think had twitter sphere not gone sleuthing they’d have got away with it but there is real momentum to this now. The media can jump on it to legitimise it as a public interest story.

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh I feel really sorry for Kate…hope there is nothing to the rumours about Rose etc …why is the Independent running a story about Rose though ? Hope things are all well for Kate and William

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.