The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just overkill isn’t it. Even adding on when it was taken and by who - it screams ‘see we are still together, Kate is alive, all is happy and well’. It’s too much, how stupid and naive do they think the British general public is 😂
Well, when your family has spent literally centuries having bad news glossed over and a mainly positive and somewhat sycophantic media, it’s hard to change course.
They are totally removed and out of touch with normal people. Its the nature of the beast. Their friendship circle consists of hugely privileged people with titles and estates of their own. When they meet the general public on engagements or tours, its all whoops, cheers and lots of starstruck people telling them how amazing / beautiful they are. I'm not sure if William is getting bad advice, doesn't listen to advice or just isn't the brightest.

Their Caribbean tour in 2022 was a total PR disaster so much so they were going to learn from it and shake things up. But I don't think they have been on any tours in the last 2 years. Except for Earthshot.

Reactions: 12
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s well enough to be in a car with W today but couldn’t have done a short video with the kids ready to release yesterday. I’m absolutely of the belief that all is not well with their marriage.
Bloody hell. Nothing she does is good enough for you Liz!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Any photo without a face on Kate would have attracted speculation “where is she?” If they were going to post something it had to have her in it. Okay actual scandal would have been avoided and the headlines themselves wouldn’t have been so sensational compared to this cock up but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
That’s fair but just stick to the party line that she is out of action until Easter, yes there would still be questions but it would pale in comparison. But yes of course hindsight is a wonderful thing.

A divorce would be a shock but it no longer holds the weight it did in the 90’s even for the Royals. Children of adulterers are more likely to have affairs, unfortunately history repeats.

It’s just all so bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Topless on a French beach was Kate too wasn’t it? Not that she asked to be papped but scandal all the same .

I feel like they missed a trick, they should have simply posted a picture the kids had drawn for her or just a picture of the kids and a message from William. No one would have thought this much of it. How absent William is in all
of this just raises more questions.

Those of you who are very much team Will and Kate, I’m getting the sense that you don’t think he’d have an affair or two resulting in divorce, why not? Where do you think William is?
But what if they children drew her with a fringe? Clearly proof that they life with someone else as their mother…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell. Nothing she does is good enough for you Liz!
It’s not her I feel is in the wrong so therefore your post isn’t correct.
---
Apparently she’s off to a private appointment but they had to car share, aka let’s pretend all is well. Their faces say it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't she have taken a separate car, if all was not well in the marriage?

Even the image of her in the car staring out the window turned away from William

Make it make sense!

All she has to do is turn her head! Why’s the cameraman at the wrong side? Is there only 1 cameraman? I think they are trolling at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s obviously not her. But Rose. They just spent the night at WC while Kate and the children live in AC. W just waits till KCIII. abdicates and the second he is King he will divorce Kate and get Rose crowned next to him.
Come on people. Keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is interesting. Someone’s run the photo through fotoforensics and it shows quite clearly that there’s been editing on the zipper area of the jacket - if you look at the original photo you can see that the zipper totally disappears above George’s hand further proving it’s been edited. It seems a strange thing to edit given that most theories suggest photoshop was used to create a nice family photo with all kids behaving. I do wonder if her tummy was edited to hide the bulge of a colostomy bag.

I don’t think there’s anything sinister going on but they’re making an absolute dogs dinner of this whole non-scandal. Really struggling to get my head around the decisions made!

Reactions: 8
As has already been said - she had a steroid face when she was papped last week.
She clearly doesn’t want to be seen looking less than perfect so she’s keeping her face turned away from the cameras.
Given that she’s incredibly close to her Mum, I’d have thought Kate would have got in her car rather than William’s if she’s divorcing him!
Or maybe they’re on the way to the solicitors to sign the divorce papers? 😉 😂
People are entitled to believe what they want to believe though, and at the end of the day I don’t for one minute think they really care what us peasants think!

I’m not that interested in the RF but the kill notice on the photo caught my attention because that really is highly unusual. The RF need the Press as much as the Press need the RF but something isn’t right here. The Press have played the game up to this point but I think they know more about what’s going on in the background. My take is something isn’t right between W &K, maybe K has put her foot down and refused to jump to the usual smile and pretend you’re happy photos.The alleged affair that the foreign press reported on and was blasted all over Twitter was kept out of the British press here but most of us have read it. If one iota of the affair was true imagine how Kate feels. With all the hatred directed at H&M it’s been very much look over there, not over here and I think that has suited the RF perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not that interested in the RF but the kill notice on the photo caught my attention because that really is highly unusual. The RF need the Press as much as the Press need the RF but something isn’t right here. The Press have played the game up to this point but I think they know more about what’s going on in the background. My take is something isn’t right between W &K, maybe K has put her foot down and refused to jump to the usual smile and pretend you’re happy photos.The alleged affair that the foreign press reported on and was blasted all over Twitter was kept out of the British press here but most of us have read it. If one iota of the affair was true imagine how Kate feels. With all the hatred directed at H&M it’s been very much look over there, not over here and I think that has suited the RF perfectly.
How many times has that been debunked now. This rumor is FIVE years old.....

Pippa who is very close to Kate naming her baby daughter Rose last year said enough.

And if that wasn't enough Kate herself partying with Rose (and David) a couple of months ago would.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.