The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has K put the apology out? It’s all very sinister and unfair on her in my opinion. I’m sure she’s beyond torn at this point. History is repeating itself for sure.
Has she though? We don’t know that. Remember Harry saying he’d see statements released to the media, from him, that he’d never signed off!

Numerous journalists are saying it’s very unheard of to issue that statement to news agency’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think its quite obvious what has happened....Kate isn't ready to be photographed (rightly so after an op) so they've taken an old pic of her and edited the kids in and made out (or was it the press) it was a recent pic, THAT was the first mistake IMO.
But why the need to edited them in at all? I’m sure there are lots of pictures of them all together that did not need to be AI generated. It doesn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My attitude is it’s usually cock up not conspiracy. (Apart from it being Charlotte, not Kate, then I’m all for the conspiracy!).

Honestly I think that editing was her, I think she’s understandably controlling over her children’s image and her own, and was probably touching up things like a crumpled skirt and a marked sleeve. I don’t think it’s a bigger deal than that tbh.

That statement read to me like “could you all just duck the duck off please”. I imagine when you’ve been pretty ill, all of this must be quite anger inducing!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t understand why no one would notice the mistakes in the picture before it was sent out

Reactions: 22
But why the need to edited them in at all? I’m sure there are lots of pictures of them all together that did not need to be AI generated. It doesn’t make sense
Yes, this. They could have selected a pic taken in, eg, December and simply put it out on the Instagram account.
The initial stories in the Mail, at any rate, did not specify a date when it was taken. There must have been a follow-up call to Kensington Palace, which is when "last week" came into play.
Honestly, they would have been better off just issuing a pic from last summer, and saying, "That's yer lot - PoW is off sick." (I guess this is why I don't work in PR...)

Reactions: 9
They're under so much scrutiny that all the children need to have the perfect smiles else headlines will be made.

With everything going on around them at the moment I think they decided to not spend an hour to get the perfect shot and made do. Maybe it shouldn't have been submitted to these media agencies if it breaks their standards? I don't know what these are and if they never publish combined photos.
Jesus, how misbehaved are these kids if it takes an hour to get one decent shot of them on digital cameras 😂 be for real now

A kill notice is extremely rare, the level of manipulation was, as such, extremely high. They may have even requested the raw file to do a comparison. In all likelihood they probably pasted Kate’s head on someone else’s body.

It’s not several of the same shots pasted together because let’s be real, it doesn’t take that much to get a decent photo of kids who are very used to being photographed.

Reactions: 27
Yes, this. They could have selected a pic taken in, eg, December and simply put it out on the Instagram account.
The initial stories in the Mail, at any rate, did not specify a date when it was taken. There must have been a follow-up call to Kensington Palace, which is when "last week" came into play.
Honestly, they would have been better off just issuing a pic from last summer, and saying, "That's yer lot - PoW is off sick." (I guess this is why I don't work in PR...)
I don’t agree. I think if it wasn’t a recent photo then it would have caused a huge storm in a different way. I think this would have been fine if Kate had better photoshop skills. She needs to watch more YouTube tutorials!

Reactions: 6
Jesus, how misbehaved are these kids if it takes an hour to get one decent shot of them on digital cameras 😂 be for real now

A kill notice is extremely rare, the level of manipulation was, as such, extremely high. They may have even requested the raw file to do a comparison. In all likelihood they probably pasted Kate’s head on someone else’s body.

It’s not several of the same shots pasted together because let’s be real, it doesn’t take that much to get a decent photo of kids who are very used to being photographed.
100% agree.

Worth also noting that her legs are out of proportion to her body ie much shorter than they should be compared with her torso

For a kill to be issued over this, means that the aencies all think that the photo has been so extensively messed with that it doesn't represent reality at all

It's a big deal

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is all so weird. If the photo was heavily doctored or fake then it had to be killed by the press agencies (and they wouldn't have done this lightly knowing the source of the photo). The dishonesty of it all is awful ... 'lets just cobble together something to shut up all the peasants with their conspiracy theories'. Then to flippantly pass it off as an amateur photoshop slip up is pretty insulting. I don't blame Kate, she will have been made to say that. But are we to believe that the actual British royal family could not arrange for a professional to take or edit one family photo. If Kate is so unwell still and confined constantly to one of her homes, then surely William would have asked someone else to polish up the photo.

I think William & Kate have been hugely lucky in getting a free pass from the press for years. Remember the Christmas card showing them on a holiday in Jordan that no one had known about while the press were telling us down to earth Wills and Kate love simple holidays on the Isles of Scilly. I am staggered how little William does. An investiture, a handful of short engagements since Christmas. Yes his wife has been ill but no one else would have the luxury of downing tools for 2 months and they have endless staff, kids in school, a full-time nanny and Kate's parents round the corner. If it was Harry stepping back to look after Meghan, she would be crucified for being a prima donna, insisting that Harry is at her beck and call. I wonder what they make of it all in Montecito. I'm neither Team Wales or Team Sussex but I increasingly think the Sussexes were thrown to the lions to protect W and K and they're best off out of it all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I don’t buy into any of the madder conspiracies but something is going on for sure. The statement from Kate is actually bizarre and I’m tied between thinking she wants out of the RF or the PR team are just actually tit.
My own take on it is that their marriage is going through it and they’re all buying time with her health to work out what to do and how to present it. There have been so many rushed and ill thought out things which makes me think there is panic going on behind closed doors. It’s all very odd
Yeah I don't think Kate wrote that statement or had anything to do with it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The biggest issue is that all the rumours could have been put to bed months ago with a simple video or picture of her.

She has been photographed in a car last week, so she is obviously able to walk and move around - why not issue a quick video of Kate wishing her supporters well for their good wishes. That’s also what the palace typically do after an illness. So she’s either not willing to participate in royal PR which speaks volumes or something else is up.

My attitude is it’s usually cock up not conspiracy. (Apart from it being Charlotte, not Kate, then I’m all for the conspiracy!).

Honestly I think that editing was her, I think she’s understandably controlling over her children’s image and her own, and was probably touching up things like a crumpled skirt and a marked sleeve. I don’t think it’s a bigger deal than that tbh.

That statement read to me like “could you all just duck the duck off please”. I imagine when you’ve been pretty ill, all of this must be quite anger inducing!
That seems quite likely as they - mostly Kate started to take pics of their kids on their own. It probably comes from William's experience as a kid with strangers coming to photography him at home. It doesn't seem silly that Kate edit them herself with her photography background and for privacy concerns for their children.

I do believe that if something more sinister was at play they would have been much more careful and wouldn't have missed something like that.

This whole ordeal makes me think I am very glad to not be under the spotlight. Maybe Kate had an abdominal surgery maybe it was something else but at the end of the day if I was going something challenging - whatever it is - I would have begged to be left alone - especially if it was something I don't want to share with the public.

Reactions: 15

They’d be better off being angry at whoever it was sent it to the global news agencies as a news story without checking their photo editing policies.

Reactions: 4
The more I look at the picture, the more it seems her head is very out of proportion to the rest of the body too. It’s all so weird, none of it makes sense. It really doesn’t look like her at all.

• Heart
I can’t imagine they’ll ever divorce, no matter how much their marriage has or hasn’t gone through the wringer or will in the future.

Staying married means William can shag who he likes within their circles, as the aristocracy always have, and Kate’s entire life has lead up to where she is now.

Divorcing means William gets no peace from the press about who he’s dating next and no peaceful extra-marital messing about, and Kate gets all of the tit of being a royal (having her appearance and every moved pulled apart) with less of the resource and none of the protection that being married to him provides.

even if they literally hated each other, not saying they do, I think they’ll stay together until the bitter end.

Reactions: 25
This is all so weird. If the photo was heavily doctored or fake then it had to be killed by the press agencies (and they wouldn't have done this lightly knowing the source of the photo). The dishonesty of it all is awful ... 'lets just cobble together something to shut up all the peasants with their conspiracy theories'. Then to flippantly pass it off as an amateur photoshop slip up is pretty insulting. I don't blame Kate, she will have been made to say that. But are we to believe that the actual British royal family could not arrange for a professional to take or edit one family photo. If Kate is so unwell still and confined constantly to one of her homes, then surely William would have asked someone else to polish up the photo.

I think William & Kate have been hugely lucky in getting a free pass from the press for years. Remember the Christmas card showing them on a holiday in Jordan that no one had known about while the press were telling us down to earth Wills and Kate love simple holidays on the Isles of Scilly. I am staggered how little William does. An investiture, a handful of short engagements since Christmas. Yes his wife has been ill but no one else would have the luxury of downing tools for 2 months and they have endless staff, kids in school, a full-time nanny and Kate's parents round the corner. If it was Harry stepping back to look after Meghan, she would be crucified for being a prima donna, insisting that Harry is at her beck and call. I wonder what they make of it all in Montecito. I'm neither Team Wales or Team Sussex but I increasingly think the Sussexes were thrown to the lions to protect W and K and they're best off out of it all.
Still does not quite stack up though. The dog bowl affair was because Willliam was so angry the way Meghan was treating their staff and William lost his cool. The Meghan made Kate cry or vica versa saga, we still don't know what the truth is. The implications of racism that came from Meghan on Oprah, being told she could not have help for her mental problems when her husband had been seeking help himself. Her children not being given titles, etc etc. Sorry but I disagree they were thrown to the wolves to protect William and Kate. My honest opinion is Meghan married her prince but did not want to be part of the Royal family, and created drama after drama. Don't all you Meghan fans jump on me..:):):)

Reactions: 19
The more I look at the picture, the more it seems her head is very out of proportion to the rest of the body too. It’s all so weird, none of it makes sense. It really doesn’t look like her at all.
Yes it’s like the head and shoulders have been put on a smaller body but could just be the sitting angle?
---
Sky have forensically examined it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In my opinion Harry will be the one that spills the beans on this fake marriage even IF W and K continue with this charade. At this point I’m genuinely sad for K and to think she’s going through the whole sorry mess again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.