The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just overkill isn’t it. Even adding on when it was taken and by who - it screams ‘see we are still together, Kate is alive, all is happy and well’. It’s too much, how stupid and naive do they think the British general public is 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s just overkill isn’t it. Even adding on when it was taken and by who - it screams ‘see we are still together, Kate is alive, all is happy and well’. It’s too much, how stupid and naive do they think the British general public is 😂
Well, when your family has spent literally centuries having bad news glossed over and a mainly positive and somewhat sycophantic media, it’s hard to change course.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Heres the main problems....

1. editing the photo and no one checking
2. Saying it was taken last week if it wasn't. They should have just said 'it was taken in Autumn as the POW is currenting recovering from surgery' or said nothing at all.
3. POW statement about her editing it 🤦‍♀️

what an absolute cock up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kate is absolutely the most popular member of that family. I think M has damaged Hs reputation a lot but if they had played that differently they would have easily eclipsed W. Even if H were to come back into the fold now he would be welcomed like the prodigal son. William (after his young heart throb days) has always been perceived as just a little bit dull.
Funny because I've always been a Royalist but I didn't like Diana and I never liked Harry! I was aware he was seen as more popular than William but I always preferred William and still do. I like Kate but I don't really think she's the most popular member of the family. She's a little bit like a Stepford Wife but I like them as a couple and their kids are cute!

Reactions: 8
The overreaction is ridiculous - especially by the Mail Online and some of the royal reporters.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Kate and William don’t release any more photos for a while - and I absolutely wouldn’t blame them.

Reactions: 29
The overreaction is ridiculous - especially by the Mail Online and some of the royal reporters.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Kate and William don’t release any more photos for a while - and I absolutely wouldn’t blame them.
Yes, I wondered if they would decide not to release any photos on Louie's upcoming birthday in April or else just post it on their Instagram and not send it to the media?

Reactions: 12
Topless on a French beach was Kate too wasn’t it? Not that she asked to be papped but scandal all the same .

I feel like they missed a trick, they should have simply posted a picture the kids had drawn for her or just a picture of the kids and a message from William. No one would have thought this much of it. How absent William is in all
of this just raises more questions.

Those of you who are very much team Will and Kate, I’m getting the sense that you don’t think he’d have an affair or two resulting in divorce, why not? Where do you think William is?

Reactions: 14
I would have thought he would have just drawn a line in the sand with it, reiterated she is recovering and told the press to pack it in.

Reactions: 7
I feel like they missed a trick, they should have simply posted a picture the kids had drawn for her or just a picture of the kids and a message from William. No one would have thought this much of it. How absent William is in all
Any photo without a face on Kate would have attracted speculation “where is she?” If they were going to post something it had to have her in it. Okay actual scandal would have been avoided and the headlines themselves wouldn’t have been so sensational compared to this cock up but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 12
Topless on a French beach was Kate too wasn’t it? Not that she asked to be papped but scandal all the same .

Those of you who are very much team Will and Kate, I’m getting the sense that you don’t think he’d have an affair or two resulting in divorce, why not? Where do you think William is?
I am not team Kate and Will but my view is that an affair would not be necessary the end of their marriage. Many people don't necessary divorce after an affair. There are many reasons why they don't. I think what really hurt Diana was to understand that Charles was full in love with another woman and that he used her just for having children while she was young and extremely naive.

So she’s in the car with William but isn’t going to the Commonwealth Day service apparently. I assume she’s gone in the car to be pictured and shut down some of the wilder theories…

Reactions: 8

If they hadn't have posted a photo of her and only the cards then the conspiracy theorists would have had even more to talk about.

No I don't think he would have an affair. He grew up witnessing his parents tit marriage. He took his time to propose to Kate. He made sure her and her family were prepared for what was to come. He seems like a loving father and if he is protective then that is from what happened to his mother and all he witnessed with the press. To me they always look happy. I have never seen her look upset or miserable. Why can't couples be happy? Why do people have to assume they can't be and that most men are being unfaithful?

As for 'where do you think William is'. He's currently on his way to the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean the divorce conspiracy is the dumbest of them all in my opinion. Why on earth would William agree to lie that Kate had, had major surgery. It will just look like he’s been an absolute bleep in April when it comes out. “William leaves bed ridden wife” etc. would be a PR disaster.
And also, knowing the public's reaction to his father's affair with Camilla, where there are still many people who won't accept her as Queen, would he really risk the same with an affair and breakdown of his marriage?

He'd be an absolute tool if he did!

I think the paps were the scandal there. She wasn't on a beach but the porch/exterior of a very secluded house, where any woman should be able to sunbathe nude without a powerful telephoto lens hunting her down. It was a violation.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.