The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the norm for them to edit their own pictures? I’d have thought they’d have a professional to do it for them

Reactions: 14
I definitely think, with the options being Charlotte wore the same top and tights, or Catherine is in a coma with a bad fringe, the coma is absolutely most likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldnt be one for all conspiracy theories. The spiel of wait until this week and it will all come out is nonsense in my opinion. I think it is just that it was difficult to get a photo with the 3 kids looking happy and in one direction at the same time.

BUT I do think they need to get a better team. There is no way William or Kate edited the photo themselves. Someone on the team did this and it is avery amateur job. They have access to so many photographers. Let William take the photo if that is what they want but send it to a professional to edit. They decided to release a photo so at least make it a decent one. They know these photos will be pored over and disected with a fine toothcomb.

Reactions: 11
What an odd statement. Wouldn't have guessed they'd come out with that.

I'm choosing to read it in a homer simpson sarky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s a video I have just seen! Big balloon head Levin discussing this “scandal” on GB News. Eamon, asks her if she thinks they’ll just come out today and apologise for releasing the photo and saying William had taken it this week? To which she replies… yes, as they’re obviously intelligent people who know this kind of thing will be picked up by photographers everywhere! Angela, KP Public relations are anything but intelligent if the last few weeks are anything to go by! She knows nothing and still sits there with her head up the arses of people who don’t give a tit for her or any other royal correspondents!

Reactions: 5
Just came on here to say Jesus wept, issuing a statement about “shonky” editing?
I don’t know what the hell is going on with Kate right now but my gut reaction to all of this is just leave her be to get on and do things her way.
I totally get all the speculation but leaping on and dissecting a Mother’s Day photo? FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The issue here is this photo is effectively supposed to be proof that Kate is ok.

William didn’t take it last week, let Kate badly edit it and pop it on insta, it’s an official photo.

This notion that she occasionally takes the photos that appear of the children is almost believable, but that she is then tasked with editing them herself and then what officially send them out without any professional photog / PR team looking at them? That is quite unbelievable to me.

Also the AP asked for the original image before pulling it and it wasn’t provided. If it’s just a bit of photoshop scrubbing surely you’d fire it over? But they didn’t, so how can that be explained away?

That statement is bananas!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly thought that statement about shoddy editing was a parody account when I first saw it on my twitter feed. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is. Just say we released the wrong shot. It’s just a fact of life that professional shoots and takes images are retouched. As tit as that is, it’s become a way of life. We all do it!

Reactions: 11
Also the AP asked for the original image before pulling it and it wasn’t provided. If it’s just a bit of photoshop scrubbing surely you’d fire it over? But they didn’t, so how can that be explained away?
I think they can't send over the originals because they probably also changed a face or something and admitting to that would make it even worse. Of course that stuff is all perfectly normal to do, but you wouldn't want the original and edited to be compared.

I think they can't send over the originals because they probably also changed a face or something and admitting to that would make it even worse. Of course that stuff is all perfectly normal to do, but you wouldn't want the original and edited to be compared.
That makes sense but it’s my understanding that the original photo wouldn’t then be printed, just the original wouldn’t be pulled? You’d think given the current situation Kate would just start up the old gmail account and send it.

It’s crazy that it was the biggest award ceremony of the year last night and this is the top story, even on TMZ.

Reactions: 7
Kate just needs to go live on tiktok for a bit, shriek about being bullied or something, maybe a quick Defying Gravity and this will all be put to rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s almost like the press are trying to force a public statement from her, whether she’s looking her best or not the speculation will only get worse until that happens,how will the children feel hearing these wild assumptions about their mum 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Apparently this pic has been manipulated , with hair coming out of his face.( taken last month )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
At this point I'm honestly starting to give some credence to the divorce rumours. I think they've split due to that Rosie Cholmoneley-dingdong-whateverhernameis and Kate just isn't cooperating with playing happy families in public. The Palace tried to manipulate an old photo to bring certain details, like teeth or hair or whatever, up to date, and didn't do it well enough. Oooh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---

Apparently this pic has been manipulated , with hair coming out of his face.( taken last month )
it looks like a reflection of light on the folds in his collar but that doesn’t make sense since we can see on his shoulder that the light is coming from the right.

He does not look well at all, even after any potential editing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.