The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like a real life Brianne of Tarth!🤣(Game of Thrones reference for those who don’t know what I’m on about!)
I think it's time that they resurrected the ship's name HMS Princess Royal now they've got HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2807106

From 2015. Charlotte was copy/pasted in there and is floating. Lots of blurring around her. She looks far too large too. The way she's NOT held. It's all very weird!
Bloody hell! Kate actually had good sized babies as did I and she doesn’t look too large at all and Kate’s hand holding her is clearly under Charlotte’s dress.

Reactions: 21
You can see Kate’s hand on Charlottes chest under her dress. She held her like that a lot as a baby with her hand under Charlotte’s clothes, I guess so they didn’t ruck up and inadvertently show nappy or her thighs
What on earth do you think you’re doing, talking sense and logic!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As someone who's manipulated and messed with photos a lot for graphic design work in the past it's pretty clear to me they superimposed that floating baby Charlotte on.

It's why the manipulation and strangeness on 2nd glance of the photo posted today didn't surprise me whatsoever.

They are very big on cultivating a very specific sort of familial image.

Reactions: 9
It's pretty obvious there was retouching going on if you look at Charlotte's cardigan but to not publish it is weird since hasn't AP published all of their other ones which also have clear retouching and some photoshop/manipulation going on (like the 2015 Christmas card)...

Reactions: 15
Now highlighting the issues which are retouching but not fundamentally changing the story of the photo I don’t think
IMG_7610.jpeg

---
The conspiracy theorists will have a field day!

Reactions: 11
I think some people owe an apology to the person who circled the photoshop errors earlier in the thread!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
They’ve royally pissed this strategy up. They’ve given ammo to conspiracies and theories from day dot and want to pretend everything is fine.

Reactions: 25
It's probably some of your usual editing, looks like on Louis's sleeve some poorly done clone stamps (if you know anything about Photoshop you know what I mean!) If I took a guess that's with Charlotte's sleeve too and the floor line.

Man, they screwed up. Just post a photo taken by William in the backyard without any editing, moving kids around, or whatever the amateur hand was that did this.

Reactions: 17
As someone who's manipulated and messed with photos a lot for graphic design work in the past it's pretty clear to me they superimposed that floating baby Charlotte on.

It's why the manipulation and strangeness on 2nd glance of the photo posted today didn't surprise me whatsoever.

They are very big on cultivating a very specific sort of familial image.
So what was the reasoning behind superimposing Charlotte?!

Reactions: 2
This is so weird though. We’ve established on this thread that it’s normal for them to photoshop/edit/manipulate their photos like this.

We know this, so the Associated Press must be used to it too. So why have they taken an issue with this one?

Reactions: 26
This is so weird though. We’ve established on this thread that it’s normal for them to photoshop/edit/manipulate their photos like this.

We know this, so the Associated Press must be used to it too. So why have they taken an issue with this one?
Because it's really badly done? I've never noticed posts on here mentioning the editing job on their photos before

Reactions: 12
So what was the reasoning behind superimposing Charlotte?!
Probably one of the kids looked great and the other was crying in the same shot so they replaced her with an earlier, better shot. Standard procedure for family photographers.

That being said, the masking/cloning/editing on today's picture is incredibly sloppy. That should have been caught before it went out.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.