The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is photoshopped! Look at the girl’s wrist and her dress isn’t sitting right. Someone’s done a bad edit
Yeah I saw that too... Their pictures always have a bit of dodgy Photoshop to be honest!

Reactions: 3
Trees bursting with buds here in the wild west of Ireland too. But carry on, maverick horticultural detectives!

1710092084712.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have never understood him giving her that ring considering it was from a very unhappy marriage plus it’s so 80’s. She must have been gutted!
I think frankly it's because he just didn't care about what KATE may have liked. It was about William. Kate's style is very different. I'd be like 'honey thanks but no thanks'!

Their photo with baby Charlotte in 2015 was 100% photoshopped - she was floating in Kate's lap. This one does not look to be. I think they definitely had someone filter/adjust the lighting, otherwise, looks pretty normal.

Reactions: 6
It is photoshopped! Look at the girl’s wrist and her dress isn’t sitting right. Someone’s done a bad edit
...and? Professional photos are always "touched up" it's just been missed!
Unless people are suggesting they've photoshopped in the kids? In which case I'd really advise you get off the Internet for a while...

I think it's a lovely, recent photo, the kids are lovely and it's good that she's recovering well!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is very interesting. The cardigan sleeve. Although it could just be that they photoshopped a better pose as maybe Charlotte moved her hand or something. It's all from the same picture though

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know that they release a photo every Mother’s Day. Imagine the uproar had they not released one today. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. The lack of wedding ring is possibly down to finger swelling

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know that they release a photo every Mother’s Day. Imagine the uproar had they not released one today. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. The lack of wedding ring is possibly down to finger swelling
They do, last year they appeared to snap Mother's and Father's Day, anniversary pics wearing the same clothes (which means they did them all on one session) and conspiracy theorists were convinced it was because they were leading separate lives behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest, that tree does not look like an evergreen, but even here in the wild and woolly back of beyond, deciduous trees in sheltered spots are coming in leaf already … and I understand that there ‘South’ is a top coat warmer.
I'm just going by what's happening in my garden. Plenty of green and there is all year. I've no idea what any of it is as I inherited it with the house. All the cherry blossoms have been out for a few weeks too.

Reactions: 9
She gets papped unofficially and people say it’s a body double/Pippa. They release an official photo newly taken and with a note of thanks, and people say it’s AI/photoshopped. She could do a live broadcast on all the major channels holding up the days paper and giving a step by step account of her surgery and recovery and people would still say it was staged. People so badly want to find drama and conspiracy, but tell me again how irrelevant the royals are

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She gets papped unofficially and people say it’s a body double/Pippa. They release an official photo newly taken and with a note of thanks, and people say it’s AI/photoshopped. She could do a live broadcast on all the major channels holding up the days paper and giving a step by step account of her surgery and recovery and people would still say it was staged. People so badly want to find drama and conspiracy, but tell me again how irrelevant the royals are
Great post.

I'm going to take a break from here. The mad conspiracy stuff is doing my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember the days of watching the queue live or discussing what snacks we were getting in for coronation. The glory days of this thread, may they rest in peace 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The weird part about the cardigan sleeve is the position of her hand. It looks like her hand is sticking out oddly at an angle, and the edge is blurred. So to the left of the cardigan sleeve, Charlotte's hand is blurred on top when it should be coming out of the cardigan sleeve. I didn't notice until someone pointed it out but it's pretty obvious they did doctoring, but it doesn't surprise me. Kate's obsessed with their image and the imagery around them - Cambridge blue, et cetera. She knows these pictures are official and will stick around in archives.

They probably had a professional take it and mock up the photo because the positioning was weird or someone moved. They did it in their 2015 card, where Charlotte is legitimately floating instead of sitting in Kate's lap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.