The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. You'd notice because the lighting would be off. You can't just mix and match old and new pics. That would be glaringly obvious due to lighting.

They used multiple shots from the same shoot and corrected poses or facial expressions or whatnot to get a shot in which everyone looks good at the same time. And they simply didn't do it properly.
Ok well that was dumb of them as they should know how much attention would be paid to this pic. And Kate not wearing her ring. The whole thing screams of panic rush job.

Reactions: 12
Between the current madness and the conspiracies about Harry, Meghan, and their kids I think I'm just going to choose to believe none of the royals truly exist. It's all just actors and photoshop. The tree and the plants have been the key the whole time, it's triffids all the way down.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As per the very carefully worded BBC report on Breakfast today, some finessing is fine and allowed - it’s just that this photo exceeds what would be considered acceptable.

Reactions: 7
I think most people could see it had been edited, I just don’t think everyone automatically jumped to the fact that the whole thing must be fake. Rather that there were likely multiple versions edited together for the best result. I genuinely don’t think this would have happened had the photo not been under such a strong level of scrutiny

Reactions: 20
Willy should have married Katie Price. There'd have been no issues whatsoever with parading around on camera straight after surgery 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw the image yesterday and couldnt get over the people saying she looks great!!!

It's like the children are hiding her frame and the legs are painfully thin/photoshopped.
She also looks wrecked.Something is up.

Reactions: 12
Now the mainstream press and commentators are starting to talk I wonder how long KP will keep up the charade? Just be honest with us.

Reactions: 10
We have seen edited pictures before. I think the press are making a big storm to try and provoke a reaction from the Royals in the form of them releasing more information about Kate and her health.

Reactions: 25
We have seen edited pictures before. I think the press are making a big storm to try and provoke a reaction from the Royals in the form of them releasing more information about Kate and her health.
I don't think PA and Reuters would do this, they're global agencies, the UK is such a tiny part of their operations and market. I genuinely think it's more about, they don't want to be seen to be accepting such obviously manipulated pics.

There’s edited pictures and then there’s badly photoshopped ones. This one is very badly photoshopped. The press will almost certainly know the truth anyway, KP have added petrol to the flames by being so inept.

Reactions: 26
I don't think PA and Reuters would do this, they're global agencies, the UK is such a tiny part of their operations and market. I genuinely think it's more about, they don't want to be seen to be accepting such obviously manipulated pics.
I meant more the UK press. I am in the gym at the moment, there are 3 different news channels on big TVs and it has been all over all 3 of them.

I just feel a bit uncomfortable about the demand to know private medical information about someone. I understand people wanting to know that someone is okay, but I have literally seen people on reddit say ' we pay for her so we deserve to know', and I find that a bit creepy.

Saw the image yesterday and couldnt get over the people saying she looks great!!!

It's like the children are hiding her frame and the legs are painfully thin/photoshopped.
She also looks wrecked.Something is up.
Yeah, she’s just had major abdominal surgery. That’s what’s up.

Reactions: 40
It’s their reputation at stake. Yes, in the general scheme of things is not really that important … a family photo tweaked to give a glossier picture … but they are dealing with all kinds of photographs from terrorist events to war photos. Getting a reputation for allowing edited/manipulated images isn’t something they would want. Some things are actually bigger than the RF and their PR games.

• Heart
It's just a few photos combined so that all the children are smiling. It's not uncommon. But it goes from something pretty minor like that to them all being AI generated o_O

The papers want a reason to poke for more information with all the mystery surrounding them at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d be more surprised if the photo wasn’t edited. Do you know how hard it is to even get one child to stay still and smile nicely?! It’s likely a mash up photo which is why it’s a bit off, it’s not a good look but I do get it.

Reactions: 16
Do you know how hard it is to even get one child to stay still and smile nicely?!
Yes, yes I do it’s not unique to the RF whilst it can be tricky it’s not impossible. George and Charlotte aren’t at the awkward toddler age and Louis is getting older too

I think they’ve got themselves tied up in knots looking for the perfect photo. They’re not perfect, just human and would anyone panic if Kate was wearing slippers and loose trousers rather than heavy boots and skinnies?

Reactions: 6
I will give AP some credit - while I don't think the statement has helped the absurd theories people want to make up, there should be journalistic standards that are held for the (non-tabloid, let's be real here) press.
I think of the royal snaps the same way I think of people's wedding photos or selfies of influencers - there will be photoshopping to ensure everyone looks their best. If that fails to meet a standard I would hope has been put in place to avoid propaganda images in news outlets, that's probably about right.

From what I can gather, and I might have hold of the wrong end of the stick, the mistake they made was sending it to the news agencies who have a policy for what is acceptable editing, and who fact check. If they had just left it to be picked up from their Instagram account and bypassed the agencies it wouldn‘t have come up.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.