The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like it's part of Kate's jacket sleeve.
It is but charlotte’s sleeve shouldn’t have look like this… i mean there is a glitch from its original form. Maybe it is taken with long exposure mode but still little bit weird to me

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The weird part about the cardigan sleeve is the position of her hand. It looks like her hand is sticking out oddly at an angle, and the edge is blurred. So to the left of the cardigan sleeve, Charlotte's hand is blurred on top when it should be coming out of the cardigan sleeve. I didn't notice until someone pointed it out but it's pretty obvious they did doctoring, but it doesn't surprise me. Kate's obsessed with their image and the imagery around them - Cambridge blue, et cetera. She knows these pictures are official and will stick around in archives.

They probably had a professional take it and mock up the photo because the positioning was weird or someone moved. They did it in their 2015 card, where Charlotte is legitimately floating instead of sitting in Kate's lap.
Can you link that photo of Charlotte please as I don't recall it?
---
It is but charlotte’s sleeve shouldn’t have look like this… i mean there is a glitch from its original form. Maybe it is taken with long exposure mode but still little bit weird to me
Sorry, I just don't get what I'm supposed to be looking at?!

Reactions: 6
royal-family-christmas-card.jpg

From 2015. Charlotte was copy/pasted in there and is floating. Lots of blurring around her. She looks far too large too. The way she's NOT held. It's all very weird!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I didn't realise the council had gone along and painted the trees green I live amongst in the south of England. Who knew🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The weird part about the cardigan sleeve is the position of her hand. It looks like her hand is sticking out oddly at an angle, and the edge is blurred. So to the left of the cardigan sleeve, Charlotte's hand is blurred on top when it should be coming out of the cardigan sleeve. I didn't notice until someone pointed it out but it's pretty obvious they did doctoring, but it doesn't surprise me. Kate's obsessed with their image and the imagery around them - Cambridge blue, et cetera. She knows these pictures are official and will stick around in archives.

They probably had a professional take it and mock up the photo because the positioning was weird or someone moved. They did it in their 2015 card, where Charlotte is legitimately floating instead of sitting in Kate's lap.
It looked normal to me 🤷‍♀️
Having said that, there is a photo of me and my cousin from the 1970’s that is just plain weird. The light and the position makes her look like she has an extra hand and me look like I’ve a broken leg. How it was managed is anyone’s guess (and we’ve tried, several times. Even alcohol couldn’t replicate) But it’s totally ‘real’. These days no one would believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never wear my rings around the house, but you'd think for a photo she'd remember to at least put the wedding ring back on but I don't blame her. I doubt she wears the engagement ring with regularity, it's ugly and looks so uncomfortable to wear, would get stuck on things!
Really odd that she ended up with her dead mother in law's wedding ring it wasn't exactly Mummy 's lucky ring was it? She should have been allowed to chose her own engagement ring.

I didn't realise the council had gone along and painted the trees green I live amongst in the south of England. Who knew🤣🙄
They must have been at it in the north as well, and stuck a load of cherry blossoms and daffodils around.

People have been saying Kate and Will are divorcing for about 5 years, that’s nearly half their marriage and people still haven’t given it up.

Reactions: 10
It's definitely photoshopped. Probably just to make the photo nicer, rather than any conspiracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s probably been photoshopped because Charlotte had mark’s on her sleeve from a chocolate milkshake or something. She’s a kid. It’s not a big deal. People really need to calm the heck down 😂

Also, I live in Surrey, and am within 25 miles radius of Windsor. I can confirm we definitely have leaves and greenery. The cherry blossom was out on Feb because it’s been so mild!

Reactions: 26
It’s probably been photoshopped because Charlotte had mark’s on her sleeve from a chocolate milkshake or something. She’s a kid. It’s not a big deal. People really need to calm the heck down 😂

Also, I live in Surrey, and am within 25 miles radius of Windsor. I can confirm we definitely have leaves and greenery. The cherry blossom was out on Feb because it’s been so mild!
I am in Northumberland and our cherry blossom was out two weeks ago, along with leaves and greenery.

I think she's been taking steroids for whatever she's got, and she's gained some weight.

The children are positioned to hide any additional width, she's been photoshopped with some movement centrally on Charlotte's wrist shown. Face is fuller, and her figure is obscured by the dark jumper and the coat. Potentially no ring because it doesn't fit due to weight gain in her fingers.

If I'm right she'll be away from the cameras until she's slimmed down.

It’s a photo of 3 kids and a woman who is recovering from surgery, I doubt anyone wanted to be out there taking shot after shot to get one that was perfect…chances are they found the best of the bunch and touched up any issues - given the fact it was William who took it and not a professional too. I mean we all know how hard it is to get a photo of multiple kids where they’re all looking at the camera and not pulling a face etc. It’s really not that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Might I put forward the conspiracy theory that Charlotte has entered her cheeky little tit phase and was pulling the fingers in the best shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2807106

From 2015. Charlotte was copy/pasted in there and is floating. Lots of blurring around her. She looks far too large too. The way she's NOT held. It's all very weird!
You can see Kate’s hand on Charlottes chest under her dress. She held her like that a lot as a baby with her hand under Charlotte’s clothes, I guess so they didn’t ruck up and inadvertently show nappy or her thighs

Reactions: 25
She also has the Garter and apparently insisted on being a full knight rather than "a Lady of the Garter".

ETA from the RF's website:
She’s like a real life Brianne of Tarth!🤣(Game of Thrones reference for those who don’t know what I’m on about!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's sloppy masking. They probably copied in the hand or the arm from another picture but didn't do it properly so you get bits that should not be there. It's standard Photoshop work for group pictures. You'll always get something that doesn't look ideal and that is better in another image. So you just try and replace what is not ideal. They just didn't do it properly. If done properly you won't notice.

Reactions: 9
I hear you about the hand cream :ROFLMAO: ... I never wear mine inside the house mainly for that reason. My husband hasn't worn a wedding ring in the 30 years we've been married.

The wedding ring thing I always find amusing. I remember Dec (of Ant &) appeared on TV without his wedding ring and there were articles about his marriage was in trouble. He said he'd just left it in the dressing room and forgot to put it on.
Mine don’t fit since I gained weight a few years ago and my husband rarely wears his, they possibly don’t fit either. Luckily we not public figures!🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.