The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if I get called a conspiracy theorist on here but I honestly believe that something is really going wrong with the Prince and Princess of Wales. Nothing is adding up and the KP PR is beyond strange right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t care if I get called a conspiracy theorist on here but I honestly believe that something is really going wrong with the Prince and Princess of Wales. Nothing is adding up and the KP PR is beyond strange right now.
I just think whatever the surgery was, it was major and for something serious. KP's plan of vagueness has backfired and they are handling it poorly.

Reactions: 25
That's all media bullshittery though. The truth is probably straightforward: Kate has had some invasive and quite major surgery because of a medical problem, which may well be of the embarrassing kind she doesn't want to discuss. My own suspicion is that she's been living with Crohn's, colitis or something similar for a long time. She may have had a bowel resection and possibly a stoma. It would be nice for other stoma patients to have someone talking openly about it, but it still involves a lot of awkward topics and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to make it public.

Despite his enormous privilege and hired help, William is only human and is worried about his wife and also his elderly father who has cancer. He will also be worried about the effects this is all having on his kids. It's only the tabloids that are suggesting he's single-handedly running half of Kensington Palace in between various bedside vigils.
I too was assuming a stoma but then got to thinking-surely if she had serious Crohns/Ulcerative Colitis then surely in all the years she’s been in the public eye,she would have had to cancel some appearances last minute due to a flare up? So now I’m thinking hysterectomy that went wrong. Maybe they nicked her bladder or bowel? I know someone that had this happen, they had a catheter for months while the bladder healed.

Reactions: 5
William and Freddie Windsor (son of Prince Michael of Kent) are really looking alike now they're both bald and Freddie has lost his curls. Freddie's also got similar eyes to Princess Beatrice and Flora Ogilvy (granddaughter of Princess Alexandra).

Reactions: 6
I agree.. too much cloak and dagger.. if she had been seen entering and exiting (hospital)in a car, even if it was a glimpse of her in the back of the car.. Also someone mentioned that around this time of her “planed surgery “ the CC had her down as travelling abroad. The length of the hospital stay. Then the pap shot which was published in the US. A lot of people even my self thought it was pippa. So who knows.. Also the way William has been acting. He has lost a lot of weight.. acted really unsteady at an awards ceremony.. couldn’t stand still..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed the newspapers are mentioning the crazier conspiracy theories, but no mention of some of the more likely ones... hits too close to the truth perhaps...

Reactions: 7
Truth is stranger than fiction; yet never thought it'd apply to the world as we know it...or knew it. My head has been spinning since 2020. I want off the ride now, please & thank you.

Reactions: 19
Harry and Hewitt being ginger and having a bit of a resemblance was coincidence. Harry is definitely a Windsor.

They are a bunch of unfortunate looking trolls it has to be said 🤣

• Haha
I think I read that prior to her surgery being announced, Kate hadn’t been seen since Christmas?
So it does seem as though she’d been ill and then needed surgery which would take a while to recover from.
It was always said that she wouldn’t be out in public until after Easter.
I think the conspiracy theories have sprung up because of William’s non attendance at the memorial service, and his almost stubborn refusal to give the media/public an inch more than he thinks they are due.
Hence the refusal to add any more to the original statement about Kate, and then the reason for missing the service being stated as a “personal matter” but closed lips after that.
Whoever thought that was a good idea, shouldn’t be in PR, because if anything was going to give rise to conspiracy theories it was the term “personal”!
I feel like the more people question it, the more William digs his heels in and won’t budge from his stance.
Which is his prerogative of course.

Reactions: 19
Hence the refusal to add any more to the original statement about Kate, and then the reason for missing the service being stated as a “personal matter” but closed lips after that.
Whoever thought that was a good idea, shouldn’t be in PR, because if anything was going to give rise to conspiracy theories it was the term “personal”!
I feel like the more people question it, the more William digs his heels in and won’t budge from his stance.
Which is his prerogative of course.
I mean to be fair I can't imagine any PR person plans ahead for Twitter threads about the Prince of Wales murdering his wife and replacing her with a body double. I'm not sure anyone with any sense would think "yeah, that's a reasonable assumption people will make that we should plan for."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean to be fair I can't imagine any PR person plans ahead for Twitter threads about the Prince of Wales murdering his wife and replacing her with a body double. I'm not sure anyone with any sense would think "yeah, that's a reasonable assumption people will make that we should plan for."
Any PR person worth their salt knows that Twitter is a breeding ground for crazy for one thing and that an information vacuum will be filled with something for another.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Truth is stranger than fiction; yet never thought it'd apply to the world as we know it...or knew it. My head has been spinning since 2020. I want off the ride now, please & thank you.
I feel the same. I’ve learnt more in the last 4 years than I’ve done in the whole of my life. History has a tendency to repeat itself but I won’t repeat myself as some people on here have ridiculed me for what I’ve said. I do think Kate is in turmoil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm really not one for conspiracy theories but it wouldn't have hurt to put something like "the princess is recovering well at home" to put a stop to speculation

I'm really not one for conspiracy theories but it wouldn't have hurt to put something like "the princess is recovering well at home" to put a stop to speculation
They did put out that statement and thanked the hospital staff and public for their well wishes

Reactions: 30
@LizSmithqwerty you’re not alone. I don’t think all is well either. The last few years has taught us all how much those in charge deceive us. I’m not buying any of KP statements, it’s bullshit!
---
Carole Malone on Jeremy Vile claiming Charles doesn’t have cancer, she knows what it is, but she can’t say. Staffers in the palace all sign NDA but they’ll still let little bits slip out to journalists for a few quid. Palaces sources are palace leaks. Staff gossip about their bosses in every workplace. So yes, I think gossip reaches people like Carole Malone, it probably gets bits added on but she is a dinosaur who has been in those circles for years. What ever it is she knows, she has said something that will now cause even more damage to the many out of control rumours about that family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.