The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see how the monarchy would go away unless the entire way government functions changes. Referendums on it, how would it be, et cetera - though I do think William will be the invisible, arrogant king. He doesn't take advice and does what he wants when he wants to. Not good traits in a leader. We know they can't be bothered - they've been like this from the off - and nobody has changed their minds. People still seem to deify him and Kate too for some reason. Charles imo looks okay. Like he's clearly not well but not on death's door. HE is doing his job, while going through chemotherapy - William does what exactly, hardly anything.
Apparently he is not having chemo as he doesn't believe it. Going an alternative route

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently he is not having chemo as he doesn't believe it. Going an alternative route
Alternative route??? Really??? he won't last long then!! Chemo is brutal but it does work well.
---
I can't be bothered with the conspiracy theories etc but I think the monarchy will fail and I severely doubt George will become King.

I don't believe William and Kate can be bothered with their duties and for a lot of people since the Queen died interest is dying off. I used to be a fan but the PR exercise on Kate being ill has been woeful and insulting. Most of us have to work, care for children, run the house whilst ill even when serious, yes we have family but not the paid help they have. It's insulting the inference William is doing it all when he has paid help and no worries about his bills. For his own less well off peers this will be the monarchies downfall.
I think its going to end as well the monarchy hasn't got any mystique any longer, William and Kate don't have the dedication that the late Queen had and if Charles recovers from his illness he is 75 so is not going to be around that long. The whole thing is fading in front of our eyes...
---
Never mind Kate - what in the name of insanity is behind Johnny Thompson ‘stepping back’ to a less public role. All wild theories accepted 😂
Him and Kate are having an affair and have escaped to a Carribean Island
---
Never mind Kate - what in the name of insanity is behind Johnny Thompson ‘stepping back’ to a less public role. All wild theories accepted 😂
Him and Kate are having an affair and have escaped to a Carribean Island

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently he was very uncomfortable with strangers on the internet talking about him. Even if it was 99% adoringly, I absolutely get why it must have creeped him out. If he was a women people would have never dared to talk about him that way. Poor guy

Reactions: 14
Apparently he was very uncomfortable with strangers on the internet talking about him. Even if it was 99% adoringly, I absolutely get why it must have creeped him out. If he was a women people would have never dared to talk about him that way. Poor guy
What were they saying about him? Surely he could have just not read the comments?

Reactions: 5
The whole Major Johnny thing had got out of hand. Even the press were starting to do articles on the “hot equerry” … can see why a guy who was simply in the army and now worked for the royals wasn’t comfortable with the level of attention he was getting as some new pin up. I can also imagine Charles wasn’t the biggest fan of knowing people would rather see basically his assistant over him

Reactions: 21
I don't believe that for a minute. Yes, he likes alternative remedies but he's never hesitated to use proper heathcare when he needs it.

Reactions: 34
Seems like he left his wife for another woman and he doesn’t like the press intrusion. He was photographed with the new girlfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That's all media bullshittery though. The truth is probably straightforward: Kate has had some invasive and quite major surgery because of a medical problem, which may well be of the embarrassing kind she doesn't want to discuss. My own suspicion is that she's been living with Crohn's, colitis or something similar for a long time. She may have had a bowel resection and possibly a stoma. It would be nice for other stoma patients to have someone talking openly about it, but it still involves a lot of awkward topics and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to make it public.

Despite his enormous privilege and hired help, William is only human and is worried about his wife and also his elderly father who has cancer. He will also be worried about the effects this is all having on his kids. It's only the tabloids that are suggesting he's single-handedly running half of Kensington Palace in between various bedside vigils.
William is lazy, but it’s funny that a week ago people were offering sympathies to Tom Kingston, making the point even rich and privileged people can have problems and suffer. Now William has 2 public problems of his wife and fathers illness, his wife’s Uncle has gone on reality TV and he has lost a close relationship in his brother that he could have relied upon in tough times, people are asking how tf he can have problems and that until his children are starving he doesn’t know problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's all media bullshittery though. The truth is probably straightforward: Kate has had some invasive and quite major surgery because of a medical problem, which may well be of the embarrassing kind she doesn't want to discuss. My own suspicion is that she's been living with Crohn's, colitis or something similar for a long time. She may have had a bowel resection and possibly a stoma. It would be nice for other stoma patients to have someone talking openly about it, but it still involves a lot of awkward topics and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to make it public.

Despite his enormous privilege and hired help, William is only human and is worried about his wife and also his elderly father who has cancer. He will also be worried about the effects this is all having on his kids. It's only the tabloids that are suggesting he's single-handedly running half of Kensington Palace in between various bedside vigils.
Agree, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see talk of or the enactment of a regency in the next few months, if not a year.🤔

Reactions: 6
Their first message said they’d update when necessary and she wouldn’t work til after Easter, I think if there hadn’t been such speculation after the initial announcement Kate would have released more information about her illness by now.

Reactions: 4
If it’s bladder cancer you can get away with no chemo for a good few years. So getting it in your 70s isn’t the end of the world.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe that for a minute. Yes, he likes alternative remedies but he's never hesitated to use proper heathcare when he needs it.
Exactly. He will use alternative remedies alongside established treatment I'm sure, maybe use it to help with side effects etc.

Even the head of the Royal Medical Household, Dr Michael Dixon, who is a great advocate of alternative medicine does not believe it can cure cancer.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the reason for Kates 😎 eye bleach is sure to sting 😬 if they had a sneak peek.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe the reason for Kates 😎 eye bleach is sure to sting 😬 if they had a sneak peek.
Gosh! That photo of him, he’s the spitting image of Philip. I’ve never understood the “Harry is illegitimate” crew. Looks more like the royals than William ever has. (Not that I think William is illegitimate either)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gosh! That photo of him, he’s the spitting image of Philip. I’ve never understood the “Harry is illegitimate” crew. Looks more like the royals than William ever has. (Not that I think William is illegitimate either)
I think he’s a Spencer through and through but definitely Philips expression there.

Reactions: 8
He did look like James Hewitt when he was much younger, but he really takes after Prince Philip now. William looks like George VI.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.