The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s a Spencer through and through but definitely Philips expression there.
I agree, in his younger years William looked like Diana, but now Harry defo looks like Diana, & a cousin on his mother's side one of the Fellowes.

Reactions: 6
Harry looks nothing like Diana although he may have inherited some of her less attractive qualities. He looks like Philip and Charles. They all have the same eyes, nose, face shape, mouth and hairline.

Reactions: 33
I agree, in his younger years William looked like Diana, but now Harry defo looks like Diana, & a cousin on his mother's side one of the Fellowes.
I always thought William like Peter Phillips.

Reactions: 13
The Harry-is-illegitimate crowd can't see past the red hair, when the eyes too close together, and jaw wider than the forehead are Spitting Image puppet classic Windsor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_4897.jpeg

Harry and Charles look so similar IMO! It’s just that people compare an old Charles with a still fairly young looking Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think Harry is anything like Diana in looks but he does have a ginger haired cousin that resembles him, William has changed quite a lot but he is still physically more like Diana than Harry is.

Reactions: 13
Gosh! That photo of him, he’s the spitting image of Philip. I’ve never understood the “Harry is illegitimate” crew. Looks more like the royals than William ever has. (Not that I think William is illegitimate either)
I think he looks a lot like Queen Mary. The small piggy beady eyes and reddish hair. Shame nobody seemed to have inherited her keen intelligence except her son George and maybe Charles got some of it.

Charles definitely looks more Hanoverian.

Alice's children were all so attractive in different unique ways, though poor granddaughter Louise who became Queen of Sweden was not a looker but supposedly a really cool lady.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2799000

Harry and Charles look so similar IMO! It’s just that people compare an old Charles with a still fairly young looking Harry.
There was a picture of him when he came home the other week, it was when he was sat in the back of a Range Rover and he was the absolute spit ofvPrince Philip. Another time it as either Prince Williams wedding or his own I seen a shot of him Double of King Charles.

Reactions: 6
Does the Prince of Wales have any engagements this month? I cant see anything listed - Princess Anne has loads of upcoming engagements

Reactions: 3
Maybe the reason for Kates 😎 eye bleach is sure to sting 😬 if they had a sneak peek.
Have we not suffered enough reading Spare and hearing about his frostbite? Why must she punish us more? I say this knowing fine well if this was true I’d have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the Prince of Wales have any engagements this month? I cant see anything listed - Princess Anne has loads of upcoming engagements
I don’t think they ever list them for him and Catherine. I’ve searched the calendar over the years and there’s been nothing on there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.