The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are M and H now then? Think W and K could really use the help.

I’ve never bought in to the whole “British press were always out to get M and H” thing. Meghan on arrival into the family had a dubious reaction from the royalists mainly due to her background as an American actress rather than anything else. No different to Waity Katie and her air-hostess mum. Difference is Kate kept her head down and got on with it so the British public were eventually won over. The same absolutely could have happened to M and H, in fact I think they could have easily outstripped the other two in popularity if they had any desire to crack on with the job. And yeah, H probably got some dodgy headlines in his youth but I think that was more because the press knew the public enjoyed a scandalous bad boy persona rather than anything sinister in Williams favour.
She never intended on staying, they were already making interview and media plans when engaged. She wanted the fame and money, and the latter didn't appear because it was a hierarchy so they threw their toys out of the pram. Harry was totally shielded by the press and the palace's construction of Hero Harry to rehab his image with Invictus Games which he stole from the US Warrior Games, et cetera. I even bought the Harry narrative! More fool me. They bent over backwards to make Meghan and Harry happy. But as one courtier has said - she never wanted to be happy, always looking for a slight.

William affair stories come from, for me, people who knew him and Kate at uni (who I know) as well as all the 'I'm FREE!' and stories of him bringing girls into Sandhurst when they were dating. They broke up a lot. He went after other women - Isabella Branson comes to mind who called him a boor. There was a lot out there in the aughts!

Kate was loyal and kept her head down and her mouth shut. William values loyalty and discretion above all. He also valued her family who would pay for his holidays, keep their mouths shut, and made him the center of their universe.

They really need better PR people and William threw her to the wolves by refusing to work really and then the terse, combative PR statements, then this hot mess and blaming her for it (though 100% the photoshop job is by an amateur, I bet she did photoshop it, fine to share on Insta, not fine to share with press agencies).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I firmly believe that the 'ambulance and convoy' that was seen on 28th December was something to do with the Princess of Wales. The photo that we have seen released of William and Kate this evening is only adding more speculation because her face can not be seen. At this stage if kate is up and about, why can't she do a quick video from home, sitting down but just addressing the public and thanking for the well wishes....it would certainly 'put a lid on the suspicions'. The more they do to try and quash the rumours the stranger and more uncertain the situation looks. The Palace have handled this woefully and continue to do so. At this stage the only thing we can be certain of is that something is 'off'. They have lied to the public and tried to throw us off the scent. But we aren't the dumb peasants that they think we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A grotesque accusation based on absolutely nothing at all.

It’s one thing to suspect a marriage is breaking down, or that someone is particularly unwell. It’s another to throw around accusations that a man has physically attacked his wife.
Who are you to dictate gossip or rumours? Think you are Mother Theresa because you limit your speculation to adultery, divorce and medical illness.

We are in the same swim honey. Your tit stinks just as much as mine x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not the press trying to take the moral high ground and talking about a lack of trust in the palace like we can believe what any media publication says on anything 😂

Reactions: 13
be discussing moon bumps and fake babies next

If this was Meghan you’d be the first one screaming blue murder about the press and the public
Absolutely rent free. Why are some people so obsessed with H&M that it always has to come back to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I firmly believe that the 'ambulance and convoy' that was seen on 28th December was something to do with the Princess of Wales. The photo that we have seen released of William and Kate this evening is only adding more speculation because her face can not be seen. At this stage if kate is up and about, why can't she do a quick video from home, sitting down but just addressing the public and thanking for the well wishes....it would certainly 'put a lid on the suspicions'. The more they do to try and quash the rumours the stranger and more uncertain the situation looks. The Palace have handled this woefully and continue to do so. At this stage the only thing we can be certain of is that something is 'off'. They have lied to the public and tried to throw us off the scent. But we aren't the dumb peasants that they think we are.
What was this, the random Tweet? I wouldn't put much credence in some random tweet. Why would an ambulance go from Sandringham to London? They saw an ambulance in London from the direction of Norfolk? So weird. They have access to helicopters!

imo had William been working more and been out there there'd have been less conspiracy nonsense and crazy crackpot stuff, it would be segregated to their own little corner of the internet, kinda like the same people who thought all Kate's kids were via surrogate or Harry and Meghan's kids too aren't real and they all 5 of them are rent-a-kids.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely rent free. Why are some people so obsessed with H&M that it always has to come back to them?
Because W&K and H&M are in-laws who get compared a lot by the media and people in general.

Meghan and Harry are both unlikeable attention seekers. The only people who "support" them seem to be people who don't like the royal family.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that story about Rose H appeared in The Independent just for clickbait.

A lot of websites will do that, run random, non-story articles about a trending topic, because they know people will be searching for it anyway.

Reactions: 16
Where KP went wrong in the first place, and since, was giving part of the story and not an outright lie.
Giving enough info about Kate’s health to prompt speculation but not the severity of the problem, releasing a photo but tinkering with it.

they’d have been better just lying from the start and saying “Carole/Michael Middleton is unwell and the POW is taking time off to support them, please give some privacy at this time” then releasing a set of photos on Instagram with all the Royal mums, Diana, Queen, QM, Sophie, Anne and Kate etc, all in flattering and old photos saying “thinking of all mums on Mother’s Day”. Aside from a bit of grumbling about Kate supporting her family when she should be doing engagements nobody would have really given a shite then, or wondered where she was as she doesn’t really do much anyway.

Reactions: 25
I think that story about Rose H appeared in The Independent just for clickbait.

A lot of websites will do that, run random, non-story articles about a trending topic, because they know people will be searching for it anyway.
Exactly this. It’ll get more traffic on their website.

Reactions: 6
Who are you to dictate gossip or rumours? Think you are Mother Theresa because you limit your speculation to adultery, divorce and medical illness.

We are in the same swim honey. Your tit stinks just as much as mine x
There’s no moral high ground on Tattle. The name says it all :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She never intended on staying, they were already making interview and media plans when engaged. She wanted the fame and money, and the latter didn't appear because it was a hierarchy so they threw their toys out of the pram. Harry was totally shielded by the press and the palace's construction of Hero Harry to rehab his image with Invictus Games which he stole from the US Warrior Games, et cetera. I even bought the Harry narrative! More fool me. They bent over backwards to make Meghan and Harry happy. But as one courtier has said - she never wanted to be happy, always looking for a slight.

William affair stories come from, for me, people who knew him and Kate at uni (who I know) as well as all the 'I'm FREE!' and stories of him bringing girls into Sandhurst when they were dating. They broke up a lot. He went after other women - Isabella Branson comes to mind who called him a boor. There was a lot out there in the aughts!

Kate was loyal and kept her head down and her mouth shut. William values loyalty and discretion above all. He also valued her family who would pay for his holidays, keep their mouths shut, and made him the center of their universe.

They really need better PR people and William threw her to the wolves by refusing to work really and then the terse, combative PR statements, then this hot mess and blaming her for it (though 100% the photoshop job is by an amateur, I bet she did photoshop it, fine to share on Insta, not fine to share with press agencies).

Absolute BS. There is no truth to what you are saying. Tabloids reported that he said I'm Free when he was drunk when they had just broken up. Kate was also partying with her friends. Normal behavior for young people who were broken up.

And they also reported that he went crawling back to her. And they were broken up for seven weeks.

Isabella Branson has said in a interview that there was no truth to that story. That it was tabloid invention. And she was also in a relationship with her now husband during that time.

You keep repeating tabloid and forum BS as truth. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Absolute BS. There is no truth to what you are saying. Tabloids reported that he said I'm Free when he was drunk when they had just broken up. Kate was also partying with her friends. Normal behavior for young people who were broken up.

And they also reported that he went crawling back to her. And they were broken up for seven weeks.

Isabella Branson has said in a interview that there was no truth to that story. That it was tabloid invention. And she was also in a relationship with her now husband during that time.

Youre literally obsessed with the willy being a cheat stories being false...makes me laugh so much 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

You’re on a forum right now

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hello William

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I know people who knew them at uni and have other connections to them, so no, it's not BS, but ok 🤣

William totally went crawling back. He knew nobody else wanted him. Kate's party going was a real clever thing: get in the media, look at me, I'm the fun single girl, Willy, look what you are missing! It worked brilliantly. He knew nobody wanted him or that life, but Kate sure did just like Meghan was equally desperate for it once she could bag Harry. Same story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.