The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what the outcome, this will be used as a case study for PR firms in "what not to do"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I fully believe that he has had an affair or affairs in the past. No proof at all but my own opinion.
I do think they will divorce at some point but I think they’re scrambling to try and save face and get her back on side.
no idea what has got her rattled but I get the impression she is pissed off with the RF atm.

Reactions: 26
I think the issue is that the unspoken charge from the news agencies is that they’ve used an old photo of Kate, taken sometime last year before she was hospitalised, and edited it in. Hence the horizontal zip. And/or edited the kids on top of her. Hence the weirdness in Charlottes hair and clothes.

People are getting it wrong. The agencies didn’t reject the photo because it’s touched here and there. They’ve rejected it because it purports to represent that Kate is looking well after her surgery, but has used false images to do so. Which makes it a false news story, a lie.

Also I don’t believe Kate herself manipulated that photo or composed or posted the apology.

Also. The “proof of life” pic in the car. That basically confirms something is up, because it shows the extent to which KP is now panicking.
100% . I have to admit I wasn’t buying any of these theories but I have watched those tik tok videos ( I know I know!with the comparison to the baby bank event in November and their outfits, even down to the piece of string on charlottes hand are eerily similar. I certainly think there is some circumstantial evidence that picture is more then just retouched.

If those images are confirmed as fully doctored then this becomes a huge trust issue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think anyone has any right to demand proof of life or access to her medical details - that's crazy.

I do think KP have fanned the flames over the weekend and today and they need to take a lot of the blame for this now. They're getting it spectacularly wrong. It started with online speculation which can be ignored, then the media started reporting on the online speculation in a ha ha manner which can also be ignored but now KP have caused loads of legitimate speculation in the press and they're under more pressure than they were before. They've really piled the pressure on themselves now.
I wouldn't disagree with that at all. If I were them I'd be doing what they should’ve done in the first place and just keep quiet until she's 100%

Reactions: 8
That still wouldn’t stop the mention in the school yard, his reported mistress is currently all over SM ,5 yrs ago they wouldn’t understand but a 10 yr old certainly would .
Really don't think 10 year olds spend their playtime discussing parents affairs...

Reactions: 7
Really don't think 10 year olds spend their playtime discussing parents affairs...
You’d be very surprised what todays 10 yr olds discuss.
---
It was definitely the the lighting on Charles pic and not manipulated.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd say theee was a DV incident.

Kate and her team took photos at the time.

Now the royal Palace has made Kate look incompetent and unreliable if ever those photo come to light
A grotesque accusation based on absolutely nothing at all.

It’s one thing to suspect a marriage is breaking down, or that someone is particularly unwell. It’s another to throw around accusations that a man has physically attacked his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I fully believe that he has had an affair or affairs in the past. No proof at all but my own opinion.
I do think they will divorce at some point but I think they’re scrambling to try and save face and get her back on side.
no idea what has got her rattled but I get the impression she is pissed off with the RF atm.
I find it hard to believe anyone can go through the early years of marriage and kids in this dysfunctional family and have a healthy marriage at the end of it. I don’t doubt they have their struggles. But I don’t believe K or W are abusive and without such motive I don’t think the other would initiate divorce proceedings whilst the kids are still growing up. Lots of families try to stay together for that reason (not saying it’s right or wrong, different situations for different people) but K is very family orientated and W has all his own traumas from his parents very public split. I think they would both have enough desire to keep things going for the kids.

Reactions: 10
Oh really he cheated with who. Where is your evidence. And if tabloids had evidence they would have plastered it on all front pages just like they did with all other royals. Nobody knows how many times they broke up. There was a rumored one in university for a couple of weeks but not confirmed. And there is one official break up. They broke up in 2007 for seven weeks and he came crawling back. And Catherine allegedly told Chelsea it comes with the territory that people will make rumors up about your relationship in the public eye. Big difference. And boy was she on point with that.
They actually wouldnt print it all over the tabloids. They had a special deal with the press, the press keep quiet about williams wandering willy and theyll get access to royal events. Why do you think m and h get fucked over in the press? To take the heat of w and k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They actually wouldnt print it all over the tabloids. They had a special deal with the press, the press keep quiet about williams wandering willy and theyll get access to royal events. Why do you think m and h get fucked over in the press? To take the heat of w and k
Exactly this. The RF want you to look over there - not over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where are M and H now then? Think W and K could really use the help.

I’ve never bought in to the whole “British press were always out to get M and H” thing. Meghan on arrival into the family had a dubious reaction from the royalists mainly due to her background as an American actress rather than anything else. No different to Waity Katie and her air-hostess mum. Difference is Kate kept her head down and got on with it so the British public were eventually won over. The same absolutely could have happened to M and H, in fact I think they could have easily outstripped the other two in popularity if they had any desire to crack on with the job. And yeah, H probably got some dodgy headlines in his youth but I think that was more because the press knew the public enjoyed a scandalous bad boy persona rather than anything sinister in Williams favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’d be very surprised what todays 10 yr olds discuss.
---
It was definitely the the lighting on Charles pic and not manipulated.
I know he’s got cancer so my comment is a bit ‘no tit Sherlock’ but he looks poorly it’s sad to see. I genuinely don’t think he’s going to have long on the throne. Which I also wonder if this is playing on Kate’s mind too.

Reactions: 8
I know he’s got cancer so my comment is a bit ‘no tit Sherlock’ but he looks poorly it’s sad to see. I genuinely don’t think he’s going to have long on the throne. Which I also wonder if this is playing on Kate’s mind too.
They may have thought Charles would live as long as his parents and so they’d have another 20 ish years before William became King? She probably wouldn’t want George to be heir at such a young age?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't disagree with that at all. If I were them I'd be doing what they should’ve done in the first place and just keep quiet until she's 100%
Ya they look really panicked now. They've used a heavily and badly edited photo to try and prove all is well. They've possibly lied about when that photo was taken. Kate's statement was very strange and hasn't really cleared up the situation and the photo in the car just looks like it was planned to detract from the earlier shitshow.
They've given everyone legitimate reasons to question and doubt them when there wasn't really a proper legitimate reason before now. People were speculating but they could have stuck with the "after Easter" line and there would have been nothing new to talk about besides Kate's continued absence. Now there's loads to talk about! They should have just thrown up a photo of Kate and the kids from before her surgery and used the same message as today. Sure there would have been loads of speculation but there would have been nothing to justify a newspaper questioning her absence anymore. Huge f up on their part.

Reactions: 19
They may have thought Charles would live as long as his parents and so they’d have another 20 ish years before William became King? She probably wouldn’t want George to be heir at such a young age?
I’d say this combined with the brush with her own health has probably led to increased worry over George if anything were to happen to William in the next ten years . The concept of Harry becoming a regent is probably slightly more likely then we’d have suspected a year ago.

You couldn’t pay me all the money and riches for the stress.

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe that the news on Princess Catherine editing pictures came into our main evening national TV news (since we are a small EU country). Usually they report only major events of UKs RF (weddings, deaths, jubilees…)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.