The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sure why the DM keeps posting things like this about Andrew - he’s a sex predator who’s victim was a minor.
IMG_5479.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I’m still struggling to believe the affair rumours. I’m usually open minded but on this I just can’t see it.

Reactions: 21
I’m still struggling to believe the affair rumours. I’m usually open minded but on this I just can’t see it.
Me neither purely because Kate never looks unhappy and they always look happy together and he’s always protective of her.

That’s what people said about Harry wasn’t it? That he couldn’t be unhappy because he’s a joker and always looks full of it when in reality it was just a case of on with the motley for public appearances.

Reactions: 4
That’s what people said about Harry wasn’t it? That he couldn’t be unhappy because he’s a joker and always looks full of it when in reality it was just a case of on with the motley for public appearances.
He always looked miserable to me, even before Meghan came along.

Reactions: 2
There was a whole section on the affair in Scobies new book, basically saying that they all heard the rumours and tried to find any evidence or anyone willing to go on record as a source and found nothing. He was quite clear that there’s no injunction out on it, simply that the British press aren’t going to touch it unless they have proof which they could never find. He also said he was speaking to the KP comms team at the time it first came out and asked him about it he basically said he had had to ask William directly about it because he couldn’t do his job without knowing either way - imagine that conversation 😂😂

I’m not saying William is perfect but I’ve never believed the rose story and if imo if he did have an feeling it was true, there’s no way Scobie would dedicate any time to trashing the rumour in his book, he’s hardly team William.

Reactions: 14
I think they are hoping they will remarry. Fergie has a better public image than him so maybe the hope is that it would help to rehabilitate his image? I don’t think it stands any chance of working.
…….when Fergie has the better public image out the two of you, you know you’re in the tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen this on Twitter. Check the dates. I mean really? Why do they do this? This is the state of journalism in the U.K. I should imagine H&M W/K would see this and just laugh. It’s pathetic.
Edited to say they are both articles from 24/01/24. I had mistakenly cropped the date out!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s actually not surprising at all. A lot of the headlines around M read like they just re-used older stories about Kate from when everyone hated her. That’s what made H&M‘s claims about her being treated so much worse so strange for me. Because a lot of the stuff they criticised her for was exactly the same stuff they criticised Kate for in the first 5-6 years. Kate was just lucky that suddenly she never set a foot wrong compared to M, when in reality tabloids and public loved to trash her before.

Reactions: 14
It’s actually not surprising at all. A lot of the headlines around M read like they just re-used older stories about Kate from when everyone hated her. That’s what made H&M‘s claims about her being treated so much worse so strange for me. Because a lot of the stuff they criticised her for was exactly the same stuff they criticised Kate for in the first 5-6 years. Kate was just lucky that suddenly she never set a foot wrong compared to M, when in reality tabloids and public loved to trash her before.
Kate’s position was cemented and became virtually unassailable when she produced a male heir in a timely manner (male heir always preferable, whatever the new primogeniture rules say).

Reactions: 6
I imagine being accused of racism has had a massive impact on her, it can’t be a coincidence that this was released into the public domain and she is now unwell.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.