The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Harry smiled as he boarded the plan, we have a crisis. William was laughing and joking at an event last night but that is fine!
Well yes, but he was drunk/coked off his face/stuck with tiny Tom Cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah, I did not know that there is a separate Meghan thread, I am pretty new to this site. Thanks for informing me..
This is not the wrong thread for your comment, this is a thread about the Royal family. The poster was just being rude X

Reactions: 18
She will be 91 in a couple of weeks, I think.

The fact that within certain parts of the RF she was called ‘Mad Kate’ after mental health issues following a baby lost through her contracting rubella and then a stillbirth just 2 years later is just awful.
What utter kunts, if that were my 1st/2nd cousins in law....

Reactions: 2
It isn’t the wrong thread. This thread is for all things related to the Royal Family.
Some people take exception to posts about H&M but strangely not to posts about W&K.
They all come under the same subject imho so you can’t choose to discuss one but not the other.
The Harry and Meghan thread is for people who really, really, dislike them. They talk about moon bumps, dolls and any other conspiracy nonsense they come across. It's too mad in there for me.

I do wish the media would rein it in though with Harry. Ridiculous articles about 'Harry being Homeless' and 'Harry not having any friends to stay with so he had to stay in a hotel' ... Jeez, give it a rest.

Reactions: 28
Or maybe the facelift rumours have some truth…
If she’s got a new haircut when we next see her we know she’s had some work done.
there is 100% more chance of the Harkles phoning Backgrid and 0% of Kate having had a facelift!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d rather see a photo of her hair down nowadays. Of course it looked nicer when she was younger!

Reactions: 5
I think her up do has softened a bit over the years. It used to be huge and now it’s not so over the top.
---
I think her up do has softened a bit over the years. It used to be huge and now it’s not so over the top.
She does rather strike me as the kind to just crop it all off but short hair does take a surprising amount of maintenance.

Reactions: 4
New thread here

Reactions: 1
The Harry and Meghan thread is for people who really, really, dislike them. They talk about moon bumps, dolls and any other conspiracy nonsense they come across. It's too mad in there for me.

I do wish the media would rein it in though with Harry. Ridiculous articles about 'Harry being Homeless' and 'Harry not having any friends to stay with so he had to stay in a hotel' ... Jeez, give it a rest.
I never liked Harry even when he was popular and before Meghan but the Daily Mail seem obsessed with H&M! I don’t read articles on them nowadays as like you say it has gone way OTT (as is their thread!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.