The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the problem isn’t it? Kate put up with it, so Meghan had to. I think Kate probably felt relief some one else was getting it in the neck. But all it would have took was solidarity as two couples who would look out for eachother and nip the stupidity in the bud. I’m very much on the side of Harry and his family where the media are concerned. I said this already but the never complain, never explain, doesn’t sit right with me. The snitches in the royal work force work against each other and it has caused a huge problem because I think this is the beginning of the end. I may not see the end of them in my lifetime but I’m positive my kids and grandchildren will.

Reactions: 12
Apparently Camilla still didn't want to marry Charles the second time around and would have been much happier to be the accepted partner in private life but Charles insisted. It's horrible the amount of vile comments made about her any time she's in the media, especially by foreign Diana stans who seem to think that the BRF is part of Disney and who see Diana as saintly, innocent and incapable of wrongdoing. Even if she never reads it, it's still not nice to know about.

It wouldn't be surprising if Rose Hanbury is getting divorced. She's said to be a beard for her husband and has done her duty by producing the heir and spare, just weeks after their marriage.

As for Fergie and Andrew, they're said to be "friends with benefits". I still think that this is a form of open marriage for them, living together but open to other relationships which is more acceptable than if they were married. Having said that, if it becomes more advantageous overall to remarry, I can see them doing that too.

Reactions: 6
Are you ok @sunday89? There’s always one in a group and it seems like it’s you 🤣🤣🤣
I’m great thank you. It’s just that I, like many others on this thread, it’s not quite a group is it, find the affairs rumours very hard to believe. There’s absolutely ZERO evidence and much to suggest that Megan was behind the “affair” leak in the first place. You are absolutely hammering home what your “friends in high places” know but quite truthfully any of us could make speculative posts like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m great thank you. It’s just that I, like many others on this thread, it’s not quite a group is it, find the affairs rumours very hard to believe. There’s absolutely ZERO evidence and much to suggest that Megan was behind the “affair” leak in the first place. You are absolutely hammering home what your “friends in high places” know but quite truthfully any of us could make speculative posts like that.
Well it is a gossip site.. as far as I am concerned after reading a few more bits there is a lot more to this.. Now Dan Wootton has been brought in to the frame.. These types of affairs have been going on in these circles for a long time.. Also roses husband is allegedly “gay”. Spends more time in Paris with a certain friend.. Press articles have been about the impending divorce.. This issue being reported internationally.. I saw an article from an Italian press site

Reactions: 7
There was a whole section on the affair in Scobies new book, basically saying that they all heard the rumours and tried to find any evidence or anyone willing to go on record as a source and found nothing.. He also said he was speaking to the KP comms team at the time it first came out and asked him about it he basically said he had had to ask William directly about it because he couldn’t do his job without knowing either way - imagine that conversation 😂😂
Doesn't that sounds like utter tosh tho ? Why does Scobie need to know to do his job 'properly' - if he asked William that directly, I am the Pope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The idea is to be able to discuss what each of us wants to and not for anyone else to be rude and disrespectful. Tattle is a “gossip” website after all. Having said that, what I’m saying isn’t gossip it’s a factual statement of what I’ve been told by someone who is definitely “in the know” whether you like that fact or not is up to you.

Maybe you need to work out the difference between “hammering home” and posting a couple of posts because believe me, I’ve not “hammered” anything!

Seeing as my posts clearly rattle you, maybe you could block me then you won’t be able to read my thoughts?

Have a good day.

Reactions: 4
I imagine being accused of racism has had a massive impact on her, it can’t be a coincidence that this was released into the public domain and she is now unwell.
I honestly don’t think Kate would care. I think people see her as some silent pushover but I get the impression she’s running a lot of it behind the scenes. You don’t marry into the Royal Family in her position and survive this long without being strong and sure of yourself. Diana and Fergie both failed, even Meghan who was pitched as the independent American who wanted to hit the ground running only lasted 2 years.

Reactions: 13

This is the kind of scandal that is of interest. Corrupt finances, paying off lovers and love children, and leading separate lives.
Yes. The Grimaldi family make our royals look angelic! How many illegitimate children does Prince Albert have? He changed laws didn’t he? To ensure his children born out of wedlock weren’t in the line of succession.

Reactions: 8
The Mail is reporting that Kate is still in hospital and that KC has been to visit her before his own procedure.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't that sounds like utter tosh tho ? Why does Scobie need to know to do his job 'properly' - if he asked William that directly, I am the Pope.
It wasn’t Scobie it was Williams press secretary. He needed to know the truth to know what angle to put out and to cover themselves if anything did come out. Apparently it was a very awkward conversation and stressful and upsetting time for William when the rumours were coming out but 100% denied them.

Reactions: 5
Kate’s position was cemented and became virtually unassailable when she produced a male heir in a timely manner (male heir always preferable, whatever the new primogeniture rules say).
Nahhh things initially got much worse after George was born. The birth of a little princess helped but it took another couple of years before things calmed down.

Reactions: 2
No, it was the KP comms guy who needed to know in order to do his job properly and who had to ask William directly in a meeting, not Scobie

Reactions: 3
Very entertaining tbf
This is why I would never want to be married into the RF. I would hate to be the subject of so many rumours. I expect it’s water off a duck’s back to Kate who strikes me as steely, harder now she has children perhaps but she’s strong enough to ride them out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.