The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I would never want to be married into the RF. I would hate to be the subject of so many rumours. I expect it’s water off a duck’s back to Kate who strikes me as steely, harder now she has children perhaps but she’s strong enough to ride them out.
I think the more bonkers theories could be laughed off, anyone who believes them aren't worth bothering about.

Guess it's easy for me to say that though

Reactions: 4
Having said that, what I’m saying isn’t gossip it’s a factual statement of what I’ve been told by someone who is definitely “in the know” whether you like that fact or not is up to you.
Mate. You're relaying hearsay you have no means of confirming to others. You're flirting with the very definition of gossip.

You can "source: trust me, bro" all you like, but you asserting that you have a source provides no more veracity than the Daily Mail doing the same.

Reactions: 23
The Mail is reporting that Kate is still in hospital and that KC has been to visit her before his own procedure.
Perhaps as Charles was arriving at the hospital, they were sneaking Kate home, via the back door. All the attention would be on Charles so the perfect opportunity for her to go home without being seen.

Reactions: 13
Mate. You're relaying hearsay you have no means of confirming to others. You're flirting with the very definition of gossip.

You can "source: trust me, bro" all you like, but you asserting that you have a source provides no more veracity than the Daily Mail doing the same.
Ok, this is a gossip site! Why should they devolve a source just because you need confirmation that she heard this from Kates best friend… she is saying this is what she heard from a source who close to the situation.. I have heard things in passing which I relayed to people, which ended up to be true.. This being from people who are very close to the upper echelons.. it took time but it ended up to be true.. I didn’t say were it came from because if the heard it came from me they wouldn’t speak to me again

Reactions: 16
Ok, this is a gossip site! Why should they devolve a source just because you need confirmation that she heard this from Kates best friend… she is saying this is what she heard from a source who close to the situation.. I have heard things in passing which I relayed to people, which ended up to be true.. This being from people who are very close to the upper echelons.. it took time but it ended up to be true.. I didn’t say were it came from because if the heard it came from me they wouldn’t speak to me again
Yes, hence my clarification that the statement "what I’m saying isn’t gossip it’s a factual statement of what I’ve been told by someone" is false as it is, in fact, gossip.
Gossip away, that's what the site is for. But it is gossip.

Reactions: 10
Thank you. I believe this will all come out and like I said at the beginning, I wish Kate all the best in her recovery and on her journey. It’s a journey I would never want and I often wonder if she is happy in that gold fish bowl.

Reactions: 6
Yes, hence my clarification that the statement "what I’m saying isn’t gossip it’s a factual statement of what I’ve been told by someone" is false as it is, in fact, gossip.
Gossip away, that's what the site is for. But it is gossip.
If I heard straight from my family member or some ones family or close friend about information to do with them your saying that’s gossip or fact? Not someone that knows something or someone?

Reactions: 2
If I heard straight from my family member or some ones family or close friend about information to do with them your saying that’s gossip?
If you were told something about someone else by someone who is not the subject of the statement and then told others that information, what would you call that if not gossip?

Reactions: 10
If you were told something about someone else by someone who is not the subject of the statement and then told others that information, what would you call that if not gossip?
No!! it’s call coming from a direct source.. Not dinner party gossip or did you hear he is shagging x.. Did you hear about..

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I've seen someone well known shouting about Kate's treatment in the RF in print.
My memory jogged about it recently on here and I went to look for it, but it's been taken down. Also their comments on Cliff.
I do remember it was when Kate went really thin some years back and the Cliff thing was round about when he got raided. I wouldn't want to divulge who that person was. Stupidly thought it would always be there so I could refer back for the details. 🙄
I can well see how Kate has developed a steel core. I've a feeling it was a bit of a shout out to William "see what they're doing/saying to her, open your eyes, support her."
William seems to have much more caring vibes around her since then.
I can well believe that the RF will stop with William. They'll be too private. The world is changing and there won't be the same feeling about a RF.

Reactions: 8
No!! it’s call coming from a direct source.. Not dinner party gossip or did you hear he is shagging x.. Did you hear about..
The direct sources would be William, Kate, or Rose. Unless you're claiming Liz's apparent mate is one of them, it's secondary information that has not been verified with the subject that is then being passed on. That is gossip by definition.
You not liking the term after specifically pointing out that you're on a gossip site is a little odd. Liz is gossiping. You are gossiping. As you pointed out, "Ok, this is a gossip site!"

Reactions: 13
The direct sources would be William, Kate, or Rose. Unless you're claiming Liz's apparent mate is one of them, it's secondary information that has not been verified with the subject that is then being passed on. That is gossip by definition.
You not liking the term after specifically pointing out that you're on a gossip site is a little odd. Liz is gossiping. You are gossiping. As you pointed out, "Ok, this is a gossip site!"
Oh, You really are something you are the one who is making a big deal out of this.. so you are saying that if a family member says to me that or a close family friend who witnessed the situation x happened that you would need to get confirmation they were there from the person.. Or that a family member was in trouble that you would need confirmation or is that gossip!! When this person was present knew all about the situation.This is really Symantecs Yet if and when this turns out to be true is it then gossip…Me thinks you have really to much invested in this ? It doesn’t bother me.. If a close relative of King Charles told me something that they knew to be true.. would I call that gossip.. Yes this is a gossip site and yet some of the information posted here has proven to be correct. Is that gossip now… look do your self and me a favour and block me..

I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone and hope it’s not related to that but it did get me thinking, aside from Fergie, has anyone “officially” in the royal family actually announced they have cancer? Im in my 30’s and can’t recall anyone announcing it and that’s quite a lucky/fortunate run if so, I lost my mum to cancer and in the past year Ive had a close friend lose her husband and another is still on her breast cancer recovery journey. It’s sadly so common. I was just thinking maybe they just don’t announce such things for some reason? I do think if she had crohns she would have spoken about it and like someone else said, linked up with a charity etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't agree that she'd have likely spoken about it. The two people I know with Crohns are v v private about it. It's not necessarily the type of illness you want to speak about.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone and hope it’s not related to that but it did get me thinking, aside from Fergie, has anyone “officially” in the royal family actually announced they have cancer? Im in my 30’s and can’t recall anyone announcing it and that’s quite a lucky/fortunate run if so, I lost my mum to cancer and in the past year Ive had a close friend lose her husband and another is still on her breast cancer recovery journey. It’s sadly so common. I was just thinking maybe they just don’t announce such things for some reason? I do think if she had crohns she would have spoken about it and like someone else said, linked up with a charity etc.
No I don't think any other Royal has made a cancer announcement despite rumours that quite of few of them have suffered with it eg The Queen Mother - breast and colon, HLM - bone, George VI - lung (was called structural abnormalities at the time), and Prince Philip - prostate.

I’ve posted about this before and got a telling off from some but I checked with the person that told me and she is absolutely 100% that W and R are still having a relationship. K allegedly knows and accepts it. I find it hard to understand or imagine but this source whose husband is high up in the forces and whose families mix in Norfolk is adamant so who knows. If it’s true then it’s very sad but like I say, who knows. I’d never have believed it if it hadn’t have come from someone “in the know”.
What makes me heavily doubt the William and Rose stuff is that Pippa Middleton - who by all accounts is very close to Kate - named her youngest daughter (now aged about 18 months) Rose.

Would you really give your daughter the same name as your sister’s husband’s mistress, of all the names you could choose? Really doesn’t add up to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
No I don't think any other Royal has made a cancer announcement despite rumours that quite of few of them have suffered with it eg The Queen Mother - breast and colon, HLM - bone, George VI - lung (was called structural abnormalities at the time), and Prince Philip - prostate.
Thanks, nice to know I’ve not gone mad…yet!

Reactions: 3
I’ve posted about this before and got a telling off from some but I checked with the person that told me and she is absolutely 100% that W and R are still having a relationship. K allegedly knows and accepts it. I find it hard to understand or imagine but this source whose husband is high up in the forces and whose families mix in Norfolk is adamant so who knows. If it’s true then it’s very sad but like I say, who knows. I’d never have believed it if it hadn’t have come from someone “in the know”.
.............and then you woke up.

Previously you said you had "facts" but now it's "who knows" and "if it's true" and now a bogeyman source of a "husband high up in the armed forces" (who would be the last person to be spreading petty gossip) has made an appearance. :LOL:

Listen, nobody with any lick of sense believes you have access to the inner workings of Kate's private business and what she knows and accepts, or friends in the "upper echelons" 🤭 so do give it a rest and stop tying yourself into knots dear. It's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if uncle Gary can be persuaded to not go on CBB, that is if he definitely has signed a contract. Anything he says will be aligned in some way to something going on with William and Kate however unrelated it is in reality

Reactions: 1
.............and then you woke up.

Previously you said you had "facts" but now it's "who knows" and "if it's true" and now a bogeyman source of a "husband high up in the armed forces" (who would be the last person to be spreading petty gossip) has made an appearance. :LOL:

Listen, nobody with any lick of sense believes you have access to the inner workings of Kate's private business and what she knows and accepts, or friends in the "upper echelons" 🤭 so do give it a rest and stop tying yourself into knots dear. It's embarrassing.
🤣🤣🤣 Nice try! Remember what I’ve said though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.