The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The mail will be really after her now...
To be honest, even if she shags James Corden in the street in front of Prince Harry and Archie's robot head falls off in the middle of a zoom call to Satan, the fact that she is doing this to the DM is good enough for me :D It must feel like schadenfreude for everyone they have harrassed and persecuted over the years who have no money to defend themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris Ship is able to reveal more it seems now they’ve bought the rights. I wander if they get an advance viewing for their million pounds 😂

It seems race is going to be the main things discussed, and how Meghan felt a lot of the abuse stemmed from indemic but unconscious racism In the U.K. I do wander if she’ll say she received racism in the royal household.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has there been any other mixed race/black members of the royal family in recent times? Such as partners or anything

Reactions: 3
Not as far as I know but there is another princess with African roots somewhere, she wore a similar wedding dress to MM. She is also really pretty.
i don’t know her name

Reactions: 1
Chris Ship is able to reveal more it seems now they’ve bought the rights. I wander if they get an advance viewing for their million pounds 😂

It seems race is going to be the main things discussed, and how Meghan felt a lot of the abuse stemmed from indemic but unconscious racism In the U.K. I do wander if she’ll say she received racism in the royal household.
They only brought it so Piers Morgan can rant for an hour with full clips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has there been any other mixed race/black members of the royal family in recent times? Such as partners or anything
Who was the aristo who went on Strictly? I think she was a marquess? Her mother in law didn't attend their wedding because her son was 'polluting the bloodline'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes.

One Maori guy married in. Davina and Gary Lewis, they have divorced in 2018, two kids. The Gloucester line.
Others have also dated South Asians for instance (Gabriella from the Kent line, dated Aatish Taseer).

Non-European heritage isn't new to the Windsors (or other royal and ex-royal families or nobles), definitely these days (though even in the past), though this has been the first time that a main-line close-to-the-throne Windsor married someone non-Euro.

Not as far as I know but there is another princess with African roots somewhere, she wore a similar wedding dress to MM. She is also really pretty.
i don’t know her name
Angela of Liechtenstein.

Reactions: 6
They only brought it so Piers Morgan can rant for an hour with full clips.
They can fill days of coverage on GMB, This Morning and Loose Women for days, possibly weeks, without having to pay for clips. Its probably a bargain for them!

Reactions: 8
Not a member of the royal family Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath , is the first Marchioness who is a woman of colour. She's absolutely stunning. I love her Insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did Meghan use her dress as her something borrowed?!
haha, the dress looks exactly the same, doesn't it!

thanks to everyone for reminding me of the name.

Emma Weymouth, Marchioness of Bath , is the first Marchioness who is a woman of colour. She's absolutely stunning. I love her Insta.
Interesting, she was also on the cover of Tatler. Hadn't heard of her before

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she was on Strictly a couple of years ago. That’s how I first heard of her. Don’t the live on / run Longleat Safari park ?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she was on Strictly a couple of years ago. That’s how I first heard of her. Don’t the live on / run Longleat Safari park ?
Yes I only knew her because she was on Strictly. They do run Longleat

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.