The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live TV going wrong always cracks me up. Ive also got a pretty dark sense of humour, so hearing that BBC Scotland have accidentally broadcast Philips obituary in the middle Alex Salmond’s enquiry has made my day😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
war......but apparently after about 10 years he realised what a mistake he had made and was miserable, but couldn’t face having to listen to them all saying I told you so......so stuck it out, out of pure pride
See I heard it the other way round.He adored her, but she realised she was stuck with him because of all the fuss it caused. No one knows what the truth is when it comes to the Roysls, as they are surrounded by sycophants and Royal Reporters only know what they are told. I agree they will stay together now, even if they are unhappy because of the fuss. Its them against the British establishment.

Reactions: 5

Surely this behaviour by you (Piers Morgan) is bullying - you can't complain about alleged bullying by being a bully yourself

Reactions: 7
See I heard it the other way round.He adored her, but she realised she was stuck with him because of all the fuss it caused. No one knows what the truth is when it comes to the Roysls, as they are surrounded by sycophants and Royal Reporters only know what they are told. I agree they will stay together now, even if they are unhappy because of the fuss. Its them against the British establishment.
I remember watching a documentary about Wallis from memory I think she said she didn’t want to marry him!! Well towards the end she didn’t want to be around and had a few lovers !! I think he did have regrets about what he actually lost and I think his were open to what she really was about towards the end of his life!!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone not think that Harry is gonna be stuck with Meghan forever?? Look at the duke of Windsor, he got the girl, they got married, he walked away from his family, couldn’t return due to popularity over his brother.....as well as plans to put him on the thrown if the Germans won the war......but apparently after about 10 years he realised what a mistake he had made and was miserable, but couldn’t face having to listen to them all saying I told you so......so stuck it out, out of pure pride......

rumours are that Charles doesn’t get along with camilla either, and he regrets that marriage too
I heard their marriage was not in a good way!! So there maybe some truth!! They have there separate houses and from all accounts don’t live together!! She has formed a close alliance with Gordon’s!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder why Harry is so loyal to Meghan.

I remember when he told her off ("turn around!") on the balcony and I also recall some videos I have seen when he avoided having to hold her hand at official functions - he was right both times, he simply tried to be professional.
But how could he not have been annoyed?

And then this wedding disaster in Jamaica, when she allegedly showed up despite them having broken up.

Then they quickly got engaged and he excused everything and blamed everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Piers Morgan is obsessed! I do absolutely hate Piers, vile man that he is
Does anyone remember when the owner of Leicester City‘s helicopter crashed killing all on board? Piers tweeted a close up of the burning cockpit where you could clearly see people trapped. It was pretty awful. I think he deleted fairly quickly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Does anyone remember when the owner of Leicester City owner’s helicopter crashed killing all on board? Piers tweeted a close up of the burning cockpit where you could clearly see people trapped. It was pretty awful. I think he deleted fairly quickly.
He’s such a pr**k. I remember all the phone hacking stuff too, he was right in the middle of all that and denying it all at the time. I don’t know how people can like him! Even the way he speaks to susannah is awful

Reactions: 13
I remember watching a documentary about Wallis from memory I think she said she didn’t want to marry him!! Well towards the end she didn’t want to be around and had a few lovers !! I think he did have regrets about what he actually lost and I think his were open to what she really was about towards the end of his life!!
That's the problem with the Royals. They think they are so hard done by, having to live a 'life of service' they jump ship and realise that they never had it so good! Even wealthy aristocrats have to work to make their own money to keep the stately pile from falling down and feed themselves. At least Margaret had the sense to realise life with the man she loved would mean living an ordinary wealthy persons life instead of a life of unbridled luxury in exchange for turning up at a few community centres every now and again.

She abandoned him to die alone with only his nurse to comfort him. I think she was excepting a HRH and all the trappings but it didn’t work.

Reactions: 3
I read a book about the Wallis Simpson debacle and there is plenty of letter evidence suggesting she didn't want to divorce her husband but Edward was a spoiled brat and she felt trapped. I felt really sorry for her, she is still vilified now.

I could well believe he was a brat - as are William and Harry. There was an article a few years ago about William ruining the Christmas film night for the household staff. He didn't like the film choice so picked something else then he didn't bother to turn up anyway.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That's the problem with the Royals. They think they are so hard done by, having to live a 'life of service' they jump ship and realise that they never had it so good! Even wealthy aristocrats have to work to make their own money to keep the stately pile from falling down and feed themselves. At least Margaret had the sense to realise life with the man she loved would mean living an ordinary wealthy persons life instead of a life of unbridled luxury in exchange for turning up at a few community centres every now and again.
I was talking to my dad about this the other day, he was saying how hard it must be to be a royal and have to do things like that all day...no way! I'd take a fancy ball and cutting a few ribbons as my day job rather than commuting on the tube and sitting on my laptop most of the day!! Everything you could possibly want, security for life and for your children, no money worries, no cooking and cleaning...

Has the palace released a statement about the alleged bullying?
Piers Morgan tweeted something but I don't want to engage with his tweets etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.