The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bugger! An investigation. That pair are out and out for good! I don't know if its damage limitation on the Palaces behalf or a response to shots fired by H&M but it is absolute tea!

Reactions: 9
Oh bugger! An investigation. That pair are out and out for good! I don't know if its damage limitation on the Palaces behalf or a response to shots fired by H&M but it is absolute tea!
Going by SM their support base seems to be remain supportive with lots of attacks on Piers Morgan. I fear the Monarchy is drifting into being supported or not depending on where you stand on many culture war divides.

Reactions: 5
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Prince Harry Is ‘Being Advised to Fly Home’ to Say ‘Goodbye’ to Hospitalized Prince Philip <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">https://tattle.life/threads/19920/</a></p>&mdash; ldec (@ldec12) <a href="">March 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
No other media have reported it when all tabloids reported something similar two weeks ago so who knows. Would Barts even allow adult separate household grandkids into say goodbye anyway - it might be the Queen and four kids are the only ones allowed in.

Reactions: 2
That's the problem with the Royals. They think they are so hard done by, having to live a 'life of service' they jump ship and realise that they never had it so good! Even wealthy aristocrats have to work to make their own money to keep the stately pile from falling down and feed themselves. At least Margaret had the sense to realise life with the man she loved would mean living an ordinary wealthy persons life instead of a life of unbridled luxury in exchange for turning up at a few community centres every now and again.
This.
Any footage of Edward after he married Wallis shows him as a shadow of his former self. Quite the contrast from his former Prince of Wales persona where he was perceived as charming, fun loving 😉 and a huge crowd pleaser.
They both looked miserable as sin even on their wedding day when perhaps the penny was starting to drop that the grass wasn’t necessarily greener on the other side.

Reactions: 8
Why wasn’t this done at the time though?
Why’s an investigation only coming out now if the complaint was made while H&M before they stepped back?

I don’t care for H&M but I do find it pretty disturbing that everyday in the run up to the “expose” something new’s coning out from palace sources...

Reactions: 10
I read a book about the Wallis Simpson debacle and there is plenty of letter evidence suggesting she didn't want to divorce her husband but Edward was a spoiled brat and she felt trapped. I felt really sorry for her, she is still vilified now.
I wouldn’t feel too sorry for her, she was a Nazi.

Reactions: 13
No other media have reported it when all tabloids reported something similar two weeks ago so who knows. Would Barts even allow adult separate household grandkids into say goodbye anyway - it might be the Queen and four kids are the only ones allowed in.
I doubt Barts would allow anyone to visit him unless it’s in the same household so that would just mean The Queen unfortunately. As they are NHS they can’t be seen to give preferential treatment, so Harry would only be able to say goodbye on Zoom on something similar, sadly (if this is the case).

Why wasn’t this done at the time though?
Why’s an investigation only coming out now if the complaint was made while H&M before they stepped back?

I don’t care for H&M but I do find it pretty disturbing that everyday in the run up to the “expose” something new’s coning out from palace sources...
This is what I don’t get, it’s looking super petty this has suddenly come out as an investigation and it’s ‘exposing’ just Meghan, not Harry (from what I’ve read) which is just adding to her Me vs the Media, the Royals, the U.K.
Also, since Piers has sooooo much energy to write about Meghan every day (it seems), why doesn’t he use it to write about Andrew? Put pressure on him? I’ve read he still has his military appointments, even though he’s ‘stepped down’ from being a working Royal. Which makes it seem that the Palace will condone befriending a pedophile and (allegedly) have sex with a trafficked woman, but not leaving to do commercial business...ok hun 🤔

Reactions: 12
Do we think PP going to be out the hospital by the end of the week or do people he’s in there for the foreseeable ?
Well seeing as BBC Scotland just accidentally broadcast part of his obituary I’m saying if he leaves it will be in the back of a herse.

Reactions: 6
This is all the gift that keeps on giving. Sometimes I think even that comedy skit The Windsor has nothing on the absolute shambles this is. Now BP are adding fuel to the fire with these bullying allegations.

I hate myself even saying it but if poor Phil succumbs this week, it’s going to be absolute carnage.

If I was Harry I wouldn't come back to the UK for a long time. He'll be lynched or locked up in the tower. I joke of course but I still wouldn't push it. Sadly if PP passes away, I couldn't see him attending his funeral either. The family appear frosty towards him now and the Palace is turning on him.
There is always an agenda, always spin, this is how they have survived.

Reactions: 7
I doubt Barts would allow anyone to visit him unless it’s in the same household so that would just mean The Queen unfortunately. As they are NHS they can’t be seen to give preferential treatment, so Harry would only be able to say goodbye on Zoom on something similar, sadly (if this is the case).

This is what I don’t get, it’s looking super petty this has suddenly come out as an investigation and it’s ‘exposing’ just Meghan, not Harry (from what I’ve read) which is just adding to her Me vs the Media, the Royals, the U.K.
Also, since Piers has sooooo much energy to write about Meghan every day (it seems), why doesn’t he use it to write about Andrew? Put pressure on him? I’ve read he still has his military appointments, even though he’s ‘stepped down’ from being a working Royal. Which makes it seem that the Palace will condone befriending a pedophile and (allegedly) have sex with a trafficked woman, but not leaving to do commercial business...ok hun 🤔
The piece says that Harry's been a bully to staff as well, spoilt, demanding, but Meghan was worse in behaviour.

"Saying goodbye" doesn't mean just "come to the deathbed", but also "prepare for the funeral".

I don't know about Ed, but Wallis felt trapped, she never wanted to marry him to begin with, but then had to. Divorce was out of the question.

Wallis was used as convenient excuse, the Establishment's least problem in dealing with Ed was Wallis. They did not force him to abdicate because of Wallis, but that's what the public was told, because that was the most palatable excuse.

Charles and Cam don't live apart. She goes sometimes to her own house to entertain family etc, but that they live apart or regret marriage is bollocks.

Reactions: 8
I find it really interesting that Meg never really denied the bullying accusations. The lawyers just said it was misleading and misinformation. I would have said they were lies if someone posted that about me

Some NHS hospitals allow Adult children to visit if death is expected within 72-12 hours.

Reactions: 7
I find it really interesting that Meg never really denied the bullying accusations. The lawyers just said it was misleading and misinformation. I would have said they were lies if someone posted that about me
Either she is playing the long game or she is guilty, are my two guesses.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely! Regardless of how one feels about H, M, the royals etc. it just looks incredibly petty and quite childish. I wouldn’t have expected this from the Palace at all

Ironically, I was watching BBC news earlier and they mentioned that allegations were made against Harry AND Meghan and the way they ran their household... first time I’d heard it as concerning both of them.

Reactions: 4
Oh if PP dies or The Queen or even his father , Harry won’t come back at all.

The family will be frosty but Meghan won’t let him incase he gets sucked back in and he ends up realising he misses them.

I bet he did want to come back to support his grandmother, but I reckon MM wouldn’t let him because she can’t be alone and it will continue to be about her.

If I was Harry I wouldn't come back to the UK for a long time. He'll be lynched or locked up in the tower. I joke of course but I still wouldn't push it. Sadly if PP passes away, I couldn't see him attending his funeral either. The family appear frosty towards him now and the Palace is turning on him.
There is always an agenda, always spin, this is how they have survived.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think they’re avoiding firm denials as we saw how the palace clapped back after the drama around Archie’s birth certificate being changed.
They probably know that the palace will be bringing out more claims (of varying degrees) in the coming days so aren’t going to go too hard over this one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.