The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what Beatrice is wearing but surprised she went for white?
No a fan of the wedding dress, but I really liked Princess Iman’s wedding dress from March.
I think Beatrice’s dress is pale blue/ grey

Reactions: 5
I like the bride’s dress! Think Beatrice’s is meant to be silver rather than white

Reactions: 3
Beatrice is a far more stylish dresser since she’s married. I’m thinking she has more money and a better stylist

Reactions: 5
Who looks after the kids while they are away? Isn't Charles going to Transylvania i heard.
The nanny or the Middletons I would guess. Or they might be there and only spending the day of the wedding with nanny/grandparents.
No different to any couple with children invited to any wedding where it doesn’t extend to their kids to be fair

Reactions: 10
The nanny or the Middletons I would guess. Or they might be there and only spending the day of the wedding with nanny/grandparents.
No different to any couple with children invited to any wedding where it doesn’t extend to their kids to be fair
Or as school is out this week they might have the kids with them for a mini vacation?

You hardly expected that Charles was babysitting?! 😆
Yeah fair enough lol
---
True. I keep forgetting about the middletons.

Reactions: 1
I really like Kates whole look today, when she gets it right she looks great. Just seen on Twitter the Middletons are at the evening wedding reception. I guess the relationship between Will/Kate/The Middletons and the Jordan royals must be very close in that case. I imagine the kids might be with them just with the nanny tonight or are back at home with her…it’s hard to imagine Charles would be babysitting them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I really like Kates whole look today, when she gets it right she looks great. Just seen on Twitter the Middletons are at the evening wedding reception. I guess the relationship between Will/Kate/The Middletons and the Jordan royals must be very close in that case. I imagine the kids might be with them just with the nanny tonight or are back at home with her…it’s hard to imagine Charles would be babysitting them 😂😂😂
The Middletons seem to pop up a lot at Royal events

The Middletons seem to pop up a lot at Royal events
They do and I can understand the UK ones but I was quite shocked to see them at this one. Guess it kinda just shows we have absolutely no idea how any of them spend their time and with who 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Damn Pippa really did get a great deal, she got to meet a billionaire from her sisters contacts but still gets to party with royals. I wonder how the Middleton’s even started hanging out with the Jordanian royals enough to get an invite.

Reactions: 9
They do and I can understand the UK ones but I was quite shocked to see them at this one. Guess it kinda just shows we have absolutely no idea how any of them spend their time and with who 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t really get why they are at the UK ones. Ok with the Coronation but other events make no sense. We never saw Fergie, Diana’s, Tim’s, Mark’s or Sophie’s relatives being invited all the time.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she really understood what being a royal would involve at the start. That story about her being outraged that gifts sent to her were returned seems credible.

She saw being royalty as higher level of celebrity. When in reality yes it's lots of privilege and fame, but it's not without it's trappings.

Harry should have explained more what the life would be and Meghan should of taken up the queen's advice to be guided by Sophie.

The penny dropped probably way before the wedding but it still all went ahead.

No one accidentally befriends a range of people like piers Morgan, Tanya burr and made in Chelsea types unless they have big ambitions.

Their half in and half out stuff was totally unworkable. They can't do royal stuff occasionally to maintain the profile and in-between this sell themselves out to whoever writes the biggest cheque. In the documentary they acted that the royal family was stupid to not go for this deal with all the free value they'll add 🙄.
To be honest, I’m not even sure, with hindsight, if Harry knew what it means to be a working royal. It seems like the palace produced a lot of good PR over the years for Harry to maintain his cheeky chappy persona (despite all the resentment and drug taking) and thinking back to his patronages and projects they never seemed like work for him. I’m not saying a suit makes you a “business person” but — and maybe this is hindsight — his involvement almost seems like it was to keep him out of trouble, rather than being his job. On that basis, I don’t think he ever approached it in the same way as William (perhaps because he knew he was the spare). Ironically, I think if they hadn’t been so determined to (give the impression of) hit(ting) the ground running, they could have had a cadence of projects that would have suited them more in the long run. Alas, we all know Megs and Harry basically want to be the Waleses… without the graft.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.