The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of Kate's look today? I'm not keen šŸ˜¬ I preferred the suit when she wore it with white top and trainers, it looked modern and cute. All pink and white stilettos is a bit 80s for my taste.
i liked the suit, but not the belt. As you said, it looked much better with the white top and trainers!

Reactions: 2
What do we think of Kate's look today? I'm not keen šŸ˜¬ I preferred the suit when she wore it with white top and trainers, it looked modern and cute. All pink and white stilettos is a bit 80s for my taste.
The pink looks good on her. And I much rather see a too matching in colour than another boring, white with high round neck t-Shirt. They are great to dress down, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s appropriate for her work outings.
The whole look works much better than the T-shirt & Trainer combination.

The trouble with Harry and Meghan is how quickly their relationship moved and I can get that they probably wanted kids and time wasn't on her side but it's a shame he didn't meet her 5 years beforehand so she could have been eased into royal life like Kate obviously was. I saw a clip from the Oprah interview where Meghan was talking about having to learn the words to the National anthem and googling them. Why couldn't Harry just teach her it? He's been singing it his whole life! That's what I don't get about those two that it's all someone else's fault. If I was her I would be pissed off at Harry throwing me in at the deep end. Same with the not knowing she had to curtsey when meeting the Queen. That's something he could easily have told her, so it's all very eye rolling!
sorry if itā€™s been said but sheā€™s an actress- surely the few lines of the anthem should have been a breeze to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are Kateā€™s engagements mid morning. Whatever about her makeup (the Queen apparently did hers) there's no way she does her own hair. And seeing as she likes to be up with the kids, how does it all work?
If I could, Iā€™d have someone do my hair whenever I needed it. Makeup I can do, hair? Haha no way! No idea how my grandmother and great grandmother managed to look so polished in photos and not have a hair out of place!!

Reactions: 5
Donā€™t they allegedly have the family ā€œruleā€ that one of them will always drop off and pick up the kids? Iā€™m guessing when Kate has a morning engagement like today, William does the dropping off and vice versa. Youā€™ll note that when they have a joint outing it usually doesnā€™t start until early afternoon/lunchtime which Iā€™m guessing accounts for one of them doing the drop off and then getting home, getting ready and prepping before leaving and travelling to wherever theyā€™re going.

So I guess today eg kate would have had the hairdresser there as William took the kids to school

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t they allegedly have the family ā€œruleā€ that one of them will always drop off and pick up the kids? Iā€™m guessing when Kate has a morning engagement like today, William does the dropping off and vice versa. Youā€™ll note that when they have a joint outing it usually doesnā€™t start until early afternoon/lunchtime which Iā€™m guessing accounts for one of them doing the drop off and then getting home, getting ready and prepping before leaving and travelling to wherever theyā€™re going.

So I guess today eg kate would have had the hairdresser there as William took the kids to school
If they have this rule (which is fair enough if they want to raise the children a little more normal than previous generations) it will be interesting if they send their children to boarding school

If they have this rule (which is fair enough if they want to raise the children a little more normal than previous generations) it will be interesting if they send their children to boarding school
If they donā€™t become King and Queen before Louis finishes school, I donā€™t think we will necessarily see boarding school anytime soon. My bet would be for the last two years of their A-Levels.
And of course if the children actually ask for it. At 15/16 many children choose to go to school in a foreign country for a year, so choosing to board wouldnā€™t be an unrealistic decision. Also pushing your child in that decision at that age is completely different to sending them away at ten.

However, I am sure they will visit a hyper prestigious school (for the networking alone) with a boarding option.
If they move up while some children are still in school, they can then easily swap to the boarding option if they need/want it. Or if they decide they should start boarding at a certain age
I do hope they really see their children and can make individual decisions to the benefit of the child.

Reactions: 4
The pink looks good on her. And I much rather see a too matching in colour than another boring, white with high round neck t-Shirt. They are great to dress down, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s appropriate for her work outings.
The whole look works much better than the T-shirt & Trainer combination.
Liked the cut of the pink jacket but on the whole the pink trouser suit matched with white stilletos was rather Essex circa 1986.

Reactions: 3
Kate went to boarding school so they probably will send their kids to one seeing as they both experienced boarding and seemed to enjoy it.

And Edward was dreamt up solely as a companion for him in the first place so guess itā€™s a role he has to fulfil šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Why on earth would the parents have revealed that is beyond me but hey, they were hardly the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.