The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Middletons are middle class, indeed her family even part working class with some miners a few generations back. The Spencers however were aristocracy with Althorp, a grand stately home, so it is a different situation
Not sure what your point is? Do you think that William is doing something absolutely terrible by washing the car of a descendant of a working class family. Oh I can see your point you think he is tainting the Windsors Prince George has colliers blood and will probably go on strike when he is King!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure what your point is? Do you think that William is doing something absolutely terrible by washing the car of a descendant of a working class family. Oh I can see your point you think he is tainting the Windsors Prince George has colliers blood and will probably go on strike when he is King!!
No I don't. Although it is rumoured Camilla told William she thought Kate wasn't posh or blue blooded enough to be his Queen and mother of the future monarch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I don't. Although it is rumoured Camilla told William she thought Kate wasn't posh or blue blooded enough to be his Queen and mother of the future monarch
I think that is highly unlikely, Camilla is not stupid. Sounds more like a nasty rumour spread by somebody from the blessed St. Diana cult.

Reactions: 17
can someone please explain the broach and yellow ribbon Katherine is wearing on her evening dress. What is it? Why is she wearing it? I’ve seen her and Camilla were similar and don’t know what they are for.

Sarah owns it? Is it her family’s tiara?
No, the Queen and Prince Philip bought it for her as a wedding gift (It’s actually a new one not an heirloom or one made up out of Queen Mary’s big bag of sparkly bits) After the divorce it remained with her.

Reactions: 8
She was probably just invited due to some personal connection. I doubt she's there as a representative of the rf.
I meant the choice of tiara, tbh. Interesting, though. Like someone said upthread, we have no idea who these people spend time with really. I wonder if Eugenie would have gone if she wasn’t ready to give birth.

I meant the choice of tiara, tbh. Interesting, though. Like someone said upthread, we have no idea who these people spend time with really. I wonder if Eugenie would have gone if she wasn’t ready to give birth.
Saw Eugenie trending on Twitter as apparently she’s giving birth today by C-section.

Reactions: 2
Camilla is a snob never liked her and she looked terrified in the coronation and she kept touching her crown in case it fell off. Not very regal of her at all she had no poise.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It was my first time hearing about Charles hvaing a home in Transylvania and having bought up houses, a village there. That was random. Makea you wonder how many properties this man has around the globe we don't know about.

Reactions: 4
Camilla is a snob never liked her and she looked terrified in the coronation and she kept touching her crown in case it fell off. Not very regal of her at all she had no poise.
She looked in agony on coronation day to me. I thought I had read she’d put her back out or something. She doesn’t come across any snobbier to me than any of the rest of them. I always think she comes across as more fun if anything.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.